While being muscular is obviously ideal, is it worse (for a male) to be skinny or to be fat?

While being muscular is obviously ideal, is it worse (for a male) to be skinny or to be fat?

I see this picture every once in a while, you must really like that cosplayer user

Skinny obviously
Being fat is unhealthy and means you have a lot of problems you really need to fight to get rid of

She's dead

Skinny.
Clothes fit better.

I meant it's preferable to be skinny than fat

skinny def.
I have no respect for fat people.

I'm not asking about skinny vs obese, just skinny vs overweight. Overweight is literally "average" in western society and you won't stand out as a fatty unless you move to Asia.

Fat. Builds muscle and strength for lifting.

Being overweight is shit too, unaesthetic as fuck. So you're less fat than a fatass, who cares, you still look flabby and that's terrible.

Beeing fat is worse:
>can not run
>can not bike
>loose skin after weight loss
>age faster
>die earlier (ok, could be positive)

Worse to be fat for sure

Second for skinny. You will look better in clothes (even better than muscular honestly), and at a glance your proportions will be normal and your jaw as lean as it can be.

I bet there are female fat fetishists, but aside from them, skinny>fat for attracting women.

Obviously ottermode>all, but the interesting question is whether the bodybuilder look is better than skinny. That is arguable either way. I think you loose out some opportunities either way you go, with otter being a safe medium between (i.e. women who like buff OR skinny men will be into you).

But yeah, dont be fat. It is objectively hideous.

Not aesthetically. I'd rather be dadbodmode than skellymode.

Although I'd rather be skelly than ambulocetus

learn to fucking read, jeez

No one looks at a skinny person and thinks what a fucking lazy piece of shit because they are skinny

been an emaciated twig m whole life, i say skinny

skinny guys are basically not seen as men.

neither are fat people

Yoh sure? I see fat guys getting more "male cred" than skinny guys. Not that I care about shit like that, I'd still rather be skinny.

That’s a man baby

fat is always worse. you never want to be fat.

skinny can at least be healthy. being fat is never healthy.

Don't call her a male, it's rude to talk shit about the dead.

I used to weigh 119lb at 6ft. It fucking sucked no girl could respect me. At least fat guys can be jolly or the funny fat guy or whatever. As long as you fatasses don't fuck up and get loose skin it's not a big deal

Protip: it's all about charisma and personality, people don't automatically respect others because they're not skinny, that's completely stupid

being skinny will always be more attractive than being overweight because of
J A W L I N E
A
W
L
I
N
E

When you were a skelly you probably just wasnt chill enough

But seriously all it takes is confidence and a good sense of humor unless you're 5'8 and below

Fat
Faster gains when you finally decide to get muscular

believe me

when you are skinny, you dont get respect from anyone. if you get angry at anything it just looks funny. no confidence because you know you're really weak and cant protect anyone

you keep bringing that up.. hwo did she died

Being fat doesn't make you stronger. It's just extra weight.

Hello retards.

Your testosterone and nutrient partitioning is shit as a fatass. It is never EVER beneficial to be a fatass over skinny. There is ZERO REASON TO EVER BE OVER 15% bf. Bulking is not an excuse, there is never an excuse.

>Being fat doesn't make you stronger. It's just extra weight.

you are literally lifting that extra weight around with you and deifnitely makes some parts stronger like calves. it may not make you strong per se but youre at least stronger and more imposing than a skinny guy

and btw im not talking about obese here, im talking just a bit overweight vs skinny

>she’s dead
Why am I so sad
Am I low test?

You are low test because you believed that user's lies

id say fat, because fixing that takes cuttingbulkingcuttingbulkingcuttingbulking............. and being a skeleton just takes bulkbulkbulkbulkbulkbulkbulk

Why all good people have to die so soon?

I would give her my dick if you get what I'm alluding to

>good people
>some instagram whore

this is not true, I bet you are a skinny+manlet.

I'm lanklet status but 6'4, and I purposefully stay skinny because of the benefits

Why are a majority of record holders >15% BF then

what the fuck am I reading, I've been really skinny until 25 years old (184cm, 60kg/ 6'0, 132lb) and no one disrespected me, except that one time some fat guy told me to eat a steak
lost my virginity at 16, always had decent girls, friends, never been bullied, found jobs easily etc.

maybe it's because I live in a rich country and most people are skinny

It's worse to be fat because now you also need to lose that fat when you start hitting the gym instead of just building muscle alone.

Skinny is worse, women absolutely fucking hate small and weak males.

You'll gain more muscle while cutting as a lardo than you will bulking as a skeleton.

Probably skinny honestly. Every fat fuck i know starts out with a 2pl8 squat for reps while when i started i could barely do 80 pounds