Ark MOONING

Get ready for a new ATH folks.
Some out on the charts to a year back and it's pretty obvious.

Better get in NOW

Zoom* lol.. stupid autocorrect

sitting comfy on 20k

So comfy

20k? Damn son.

When it hits $50 you'll be a millionaire

Did anything get announced?

I'm scared to make the transition Veeky Forums. Currently I'm holding 53 KORE coins that have caused Mr nothing but grief since btc hit 7k AUD. I've seen the delude arkies meme to many a time should I swap bags and hope for the best or wage my bets on just Ark or vtc??

This coin only goes 8 months back. Also what about pic related?

Not really. Though they did another full-time dev, a Python API wrapper designed to interact with the Ark blockchain, and pic related was leaked

>ubuntu font

It's aesthetic m8

It brings to mind shitty broken software, always some new repository you have to install before you can do what you're trying to do, and having features you like being removed in the next version.

Hoping this goes to $1,000 so I can be a millionaire.

My grandfather invented next generation robots for the auto industry. My trust-fund pays me 11,000 a month. This is spare change for me.

>"What about that time when Ark was $1 before it shot up past $4?"
Really joggin my noggin bro

If it's spare change you wanna spare some my way brother?
AWqXBDeknHQCVmJtrKWK53V5pfWeqptAXL

I'm hoping this just gets recognised for its potential, the profits will come as it gets adopted, but the team is amazing, the community is legit and I just want it to do all the things it sets out to do, which is a fucking lot... Very ambitious and motivated team

LOOK AT THAT PERFECT CUP FORMATION WE ARE LITERALLY GOING TO SPACE

CAN YOU FUCKERS STOP JINXING ARK EVERYTIME IT GOES UP 2K SATS YOU SAY IT'S MOONING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT WON'T MOON UNTIL IT BREAKS 55K LITERALLY STOP JINXING MY COIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

???

THE HANDLE