A few years ago I paid a homeless man to give me a blowjob. I am a man btw and don't consider myself gay

A few years ago I paid a homeless man to give me a blowjob. I am a man btw and don't consider myself gay
It was one of the biggest regrets of my life. He kept taking my cock out of his mouth every few seconds to tell me that he used to suck dick professionally and is homeless because his 'dick sucking clients started taking those dick enlargement pills and he couldn't suck dick without getting severe mouth pain' and that he was thankful for my small dick. this story took at least 20 seconds everytime and he only sucked for like 10 seconds in between, so he was sucking my dick for at last 1 hour before I came in his mouth. after I came he told me he would tell everyone he knew that the dick sucking industry was back and would tell other homeless people to offer me blowjobs. I worry every day i will see him and he will expose me.

fuck me i posted on the wrong board... how do i delete this thread?

>payed home;ess man for BJ
>tells you you have a tiny dick
>network of homo bums in your area now know you're a faggot

keep up the good work OP

Nah, you're on the right board

lol really no homo!

really tho i meant to post on r9k but oh well

Yeah this is the right board.

Veeky Forums is /r9k/ with weights anyway.

so... how're them lats, huh?

SHOW US YOUR PEANUS WEANUS

>A few years ago
This has really affected you, hasnt it

my cock is 6 inches

Nah u gay in denial.....straight guys dont do this...we cant picture it

>paid a homeless man to give me a blowjob
>I'm a man btw

Yeah no shit.

>A few years ago I paid a homeless man to give me a blowjob. I am a man btw and don't consider myself gay

If you weren't gay, you:
a) Wouldn't find yourself getting blown by a man
b) If you were somehow cohered into it, you wouldn't be able to get hard

You's a faggot, now take your homo tale back to /lgbt/.

This really perfused my peanuts

Nigga you gay

>t he used to suck dick professionally and is homeless because his 'dick sucking clients started taking those dick enlargement pills
BWAHAHA well played

kek

Check'd
No worries senpai we're all homosexuals here

Mother of God

i don't understand how people can trust strangers with their dicks like what if they bite ??

fucking bigot

I've done some pretty pathetic shit like fuck a drug addicted prostitute in a motel and spending money my grandma gave me on drugs. Not gonna lie OP this is probably worse but we can't let these things haunt us forever or we will feel nothing but guilt. Just accept it as a low moment and improve yourself so you're not the same person anymore

>Paid homeless man to give me blow job
Instantly tapped on my plebphone x