Be in gym

>be in gym
>see 9/10 fitness qt in tight clothes
>hair is up in a high pony tail looking hot as fuck
>her smell gives me a boner
>hit a few poses in the mirror next to her, lat spread couple vacuums nothing big
>her bf joins her and they lie on a yoga mat together
>rage overcomes me and I storm out the gym
>almost lost my balance on the way out

How do you cope with seeing things you'll never have Veeky Forums? I could pop her bfs skull like a ripe apple with one hand, probably got a bigger dick than him too, I earn 75k a year as the top car salesman in my area and he looks like a poor student but he has the qt and I don't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

work on your social fitness

In all honesty it's probably because he's an actually good person.

Lol beta

Yeah this, OP sounds like a fucking idiot manchild

you sound like a future murderer

best just anhero now user

I know this is bait, but Maybe if you had an actual personality and weren’t a shallow, self absorbed narcissist with a deep seated inferiority complex you wouldent have an issue getting a gf. Its like you autists think girls can’t smell that shit a mile away.

>falling for obvious bait

>75k a year as the top car salesman
Congrats on having maxed your lifetime salary for your career, OP.

I did the same thing in my mid-20's. Hit 63k, realized I wasn't going to see any upward movement in my industry/career for 15-20 years and was only going to see 3% raises until this, and then went and got my Master's from the local university through online classes to break out. Tfw 134k/year now.

Nice entitlement, faggot

I saw a guy in an Audi r8.
How do I cope with things I'll never own?

>tfw long for gf
>had long term one (5 years)
>miss her when we break up
>not sure i ever truly loved her or just got used to her presence like some turbo autist

Does anyone else worry they won't find love because they're an autist or somewhere on the spectrum and are literally incapable of the emotion as normies understand it?

that's what I worry about

No one likes an aggressive cuntwaffle, Patrick Bateman.

gaggots, if you trained your social skills and alphaness like your Muskels you would be a slayer and could choose a qt gf.

Can you not read?

Do you want a qt gf or not?

Okay how do I train my social skills and become a slayer?

didn't know the ghost of Elliot Rodger posted on Veeky Forums...

get a ghost hooker and stop obsessing about sex so much Elliot.

>KingCobraJFS
good taste, you seen the documentary about him? absolute kino

youtube.com/watch?v=CvhchxHUCA0

First you must learn how attraction works, then you go aout and Approach.

The difficult part is the approaching. The fear of rejection. If you master that, then it is only a matter of time until you starting to slay.

If you have a nice Body and look good, it easier, if you have on top Money, it is way easier. But most important part is being confident, dont fear rejection.

Start with understanding how attraction works.
Read tha book of pook or if you could find "Lob des Sexismus" in english.
Alternative find a pick up Forum and read there, or start threads asking for advice.

Why didn't you storm into the squat rack you little bitch

That's the prime mood for liftan heavy weiiights

Thanks, man. I honestly am not afraid of being rejected (thank god) and approaching women. I just need to work on my conversational skills. I never know what to say or talk about. I've been wanting to read a good book about attraction for quiet a while. I'll check out the ones you recommended.
>pic related
Me, 6'1

>in gym other week
>doing deadlifts
>gym is pretty much empty
>only one lifting in power racks
>guy comes in with some girl
>don't think its his GF but he's obv tryna smash
>starts giving me the stink eye
>literally staring me out for no fucking reason
>don't care, just carry on lifting
>see girl giving me side eyes
>he keeps staring me out
>finish deads and move to other side of gym
>see him walk over to my rack
>laughing and joking with girl
>looks like he's taking piss about what I was lifting
>does a couple deads with my weight
>starts having a coughing fit
>mfw
>stares me out the whole time I was there

OHHH, BIG SCARY, INSECURE ALPHA MALE. YOUR BITCH ISN'T EVEN THAT NICE AND SHE GOT NO CHIN

Where the thicc bitches at

Maybe hes with her because he actually leaves his house and isnt some autistic cunt who spends his hours posting shirtless pics of him self on an Iranian car sales board complaining about how he can never get a woman.

well mate, if you're not ugly as dog shit, then you could easily be a slayer.

What to talk about? the true is, it doesn't fucking matter about what you talk. If you present your self confident and have a nice smile everything else will come.
Just say "hi" and smile, tell her tha you find her cute and ask for her Name.
>im user, do you live here?
>yeah i live here but im from xxx
>i never went to xxx, what is the first Thing you would sho me there?
>bla bla bla
>lets get grab something to drink...
>i dont have time...
>ok, give me your number and lets see if we can make it happen...

Its pretty easy, you just must find the balls to Approach.
Telling your self you have nothing to talk about is just an exuse not to Approach.
Recognize your fear!
Even this saturday, i was outside, saw a qt, we looked eachother, 1 sec. past and she was behind me. I could ran and say something, but the exuses came
>no is to late, it will look needy if i run now
>what could i say
>the next will come
All fucking exuses, true is, you like her, Approach her. Everything else is an exuse.
You are a man and your part to seduce.

Funny thing is I have a friend who is just like this.

>those extra skanky tats

CHRIST

Awesome advice. I guess it comes down to attitude, which I have to work on more. The only way to conquer fears is to confront them. I'll keep your words in mind when I find myself in such a situation. Thanks again!

Whats with the wheelcair?
Was it sn accident or born with something, ever getting out?

>top car salesman in my area
9/10 bait

>posing in the mirror

douche

This but the guy is far larger than me and doesn't even care about my existence and I'm the one looking at his qt girlfriend with no hope of ever getting a girlfriend close to her level

This, holy fugg

This.
Use that anger and self loathing to motivate you to self improve via improving your lifts and physique. The women will come easier after that

Honestly, if you're reacting like this, you probably have some sort of issue you're making up for. Go outside and get some perspective.

Disregard women, acquire aesthetics

This.

> make attempts
> overcome rejection fears
> read books on attraction

> repeat

Do this for 6 months and you'll have a GF. It is that simple.

buy a gun and shoot up the gym. it's the only way.

>Book of pook
This man knows his shit.

>How do you cope with seeing things you'll never have Veeky Forums? I could pop her bfs skull like a ripe apple with one hand, probably got a bigger dick than him too, I earn 75k a year as the top car salesman in my area and he looks like a poor student but he has the qt and I don't.

He probably isnt a shitposter, op.

This is bait, right?

Because he probably doesnt spend his time complaining about how he has all of the qualifications for getting a qt3.14 gf on paper but cant capitalize in person.

>workout in my building's gym
>tfw mutual mires between me and a cardio bunny a couple weeks ago
>hadn't seen her since then
>yesterday get in elevator with gf
>stops on gym floor
>cardio bunny gets on in her slutty gym wear
>makes eye contact
>look again as me and gf are getting off elevator and she smiles

Fug brehs

Cuck.Lol.

I know those feels. It gets worse when you're a stallion and you have a wedding ring on, they want you even more but the stakes are even higher.