How to get rid of pinworms

So I've had them since early September.

The first month I treated it with Vanquin and followed the hygiene advices (and has been following since). It got less irritating but it didn't go away.

A month later I treated it with Vanquin and Vermox but it didn't seem to have an effect untill the last pill. I've also been eating tons of garlic and eliminated sugar and alcohol from my diet.

It seems like it kinda went away but I woke up tonight to what I thought was pinworms scratching.

Is there something else I can do to get rid off this shit? Kinda sucks not being able to drink alcohol and have friends over.

Clean your room

ivermectin and albendazole.
looks for the icu parasite protocol on curezone. I did it twice and I shat out some really nasty stuff on the 1st round

done it several times already

okay thanks

Shouldn't alcohol actually help ? It's a strong disinfectant and it kills bacterias. Culturally it was adopted to balance out meat-heavy diets and keep the gut clean. Definitely doing good on cutting sugar though.

try onions

doesn't the alcohol turn to sugar that the little fuckers can eat? If not I'm gonna drink like a madman. Guess whiskey would be the best one.

Isn't garlic which I've been eating way better?

good luck, bro

Apparently a glove of garlic every day for three weeks will obliterate every parasite guaranteed.

eat onions, eat garlic, eat raw pumpkin seeds and have proper hygiene.
or you can do what i do and ass chug alcohol, though it hurts like shit if its too strong

I used to get them from biting my nails. Luckely mine werent that bad. I’d get mebendazol prescribed and I got rid of the scratching within days and i’d shit out the corpses lol

>eliminating sugar and alcohol
god you kids are so fucking stupid.

Wormwood and pumpkin.
They have been the treatment for worms for over 2k years.

Wormwood can be eaten raw or made into a tea, it works by killing worms and their eggs.
Pumpkin can be eaten in any way, more importantly you want pumpkin seeds, as they have the chemical concentration you're needing.
Pumpkin paralyzes parasites.

The mixture of the two daily will ensure worms can not breed or die before breeding.

How did you get them, OP?

This.
Score skin and swallow whole, so it is only partially digested when it reaches your bowels.
You have to do it for weeks, because the worm lifecycle takes that long for an egg to mature and reinfest your gut. You want to still be eating the garlic by the time the last laid egg hatches.

You mean you got them from scratching your ass and eating the shit particles and eggs along with your nails.

Take Diatemaceous Earth daily for some time and they will go away. Helped me in the past
>itchy fuckin asshole
iktf user

cheers senpai

I've eaten like a half a day I will increase to a whole a day

What alcohol whiskey?

>I used to get them from biting my nails
Yea I think this is how I got 'em. Getting them instantly stopped my 20 years habit of biting my nails lol

>god you kids are so fucking stupid.
rude desu

thanks for the advice though

Not sure but think it's from biting my nails.

What I think happened
>Lying on couch with cat
>pet cat cause she's qt
>get the urge to bite nails
>don't bite when dirty hands but can't get up and wash hands
>think fuck it and bite

This happened like some weeks before it broke out so this might just be how I got them

>Score skin and swallow whole
Fuck I've been chewing them and drinking water while doing it not to wreck my tongue from all the garlic acid

scrathing inside of your undies and then biting your nails is barbaric m8. But maybe if you scratched while sleeping and didn't wash hands before biting the next day

thanks for the advice

>iktf user
It's okay now only sucks waking up every 3 hours. Was fucking panic mode when I realized I had worms though

Eat a couple cloves of Garlic that should do it

Fast for at least 16 hours. Eat a whole fucking bulb of garlic pussy. Get rum drunk. Wakeup hungover and take gloriously dead-pinwormy shit.

Just ate 2

Only thing I've eaten in last 18 hours are blueberries

>Eat a whole fucking bulb of garlic pussy
Working on it

>Get rum drunk
What shoud I get and quick

stop scratching your bum and licking your hands like the pajeet you are.

I have never ever had them
Use a bidet and wash your fucking hands

hey op, you do know that it's not possible to get pinworms from an animal right? you can get roundworms, tapeworms, etc. but you can't get pinworms from an animal. just a heads up in case that helps at all.

You can buy oral pills that kill pinworms

why the fuck is everyone overcomplicating this

Have you de-wormed your cat? No matter how much you deworm yourself and clean your house you will still get infected again when cat scratches its butt through the whole house.

I read the eggs can be in the fur of animals but they can't get pinworms

I've done 64 Vanquin and 6 Vermox pills and I sitll kinda have it I think.

>Have you de-wormed your cat?
nah she don't have it

Also it's my parents cat and I don't live with them