Republicans will defend this

>Republicans will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6xTslQKNeb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one will defend this
It was a bad deadlift

>he thinks politics has anything to do with lifting

>tfw didn't agree with his policies but had to vote Gary Johnson for the incline bench and lat pulldown machine

>he thinks politics has nothing to do with lifting

>nigger genetics and he's still a soyboy

> white and he’s a fatass
Anyone can play this game

please don't lump conflate republicans with untouchable /pol/ posters who only like Trump because they want to trigger all the people in their lives who were already shunning them before they supported him

nice gyno faggot nigger

this

>faggot nigger

t. actual child

nigger

Kek

does anyone have the one where he does those sad little lunges into OP?

Obama is a bisexual

Yes it's a shit lift but the most cringe thing that came out of it was women who have never set foot outside of the treadmill section of their gym and 2pl8 max pulling crossfit dorks going
>lmao he's doing it so bad dyel am I right xD

You're a literal faggot if you shit on somebody for having bad form while lifting a weight you couldn't even nudge off the floor

Lol, Obama trains his entire presidency to look like a soyboy and Trump eats cheeseburger while playing golf. Trump still looks better.

He's fucking 70 years old kek

>looks better

this is not a bloat thread

A shit lift is a shit lift but that doesn't justify your feefees for the fact that he's out lifting you

>You're a literal faggot if you shit on somebody for having bad form while lifting a weight you couldn't even nudge off the floor

>you need to lift a certain amount of weight to call shit what it is

That's fucking retarded. I could deadlift 100 or 1000 pounds, that doesn't change Don Jr's shitting dog form.

I know you hate Obama but try to be objective, he looks better. Even when trump was 40 Obama looks better

>MAGApedes will say he's ripped

I want /pol/ to go

youtube.com/watch?v=6xTslQKNeb4
come on you faggot fuckface
obama is a widehipped skinnyfatty

I know you hate Trump but try to be objective, he looks better. Even when Obama was 40 Trump looks better.

>he's doing this thing I couldn't do even if I wanted to but in a bad way xD
No it doesn't change his shit form but it doesn't change how much of a retard you look like making fun of it either

Sit down soy boy

When will you people realize that /pol/ aren't the only Trump supporters in the world.

That's not even 4pl8 is it? Jesus Christ

his form is fine for a a pr lift

no

post your 1 rep max form

More weight then he lifts while probably weighing less with better form (still not perfect). Jokes on you.

How much weight in lb? Also how much do you weigh

about 200lbs bw and 400 lifted.

back to pol, fag

Concise, I like it.

He actually mentions the bad form in his post

How long have you been lifting?

About 2 years mostly consistent and I didn't do any sports when I started.

Are you implying 375 is a lot?

So is Arnold

Gotcha, that's nice form and nice on the hookgrip. I'm about 195 pulling 530, but my numbers are boutta sink thanks to boot camp

>2017
>republican

No and yes. It's very relative. Not to someone browsing here. The point is that skinnyfat retards looking for the next epic drumpf or covfefe meme should've moved right by. Making fun of it on a fitness board? Understandable. Making fun of it while never having attempted a deathlift or lifting babby weight? Cringeworthy.

A twig acquaintance laughingly showed it to me when it was new, thing is the guy would probably not even be able to point out what was bad with his form if I had asked.

What are you going to look like at 70 kid.

Something like that

whoa buddy no need to be so abrasive

BRAAP