Soviet engineering

Check out this shit I found in the basement.
It's from the 80's, made in CCCP.
I guess it's for exercising forearms & wrists.
I had to put some bandaid on it because grips are slippery.
Also, they are obviously made for people born with 4 fingers instead of 5. (post-Chernobyl production?)

Think it's of any use? The springs are pretty strong.
(It's probably made in some weapons factory so that's no surprise)

Pic of the name, no idea what it says.

Correct me if I’m wrong but how does it work when both handles are connected with metal bars?

go fuck youself

it says CZR50K

They are connected to bars with bearings or something similar.

>CZR50K
Thx. Let's throw it into google....

You dont stretch it, you twist the handles

Underrated thread, have a free bump

Holy shit this might be the shit I need. My wrist cant handle any stress other than lifting something straight. Any bending or twisting causes pain.

Can't find anything similar on Ebay... Maybe it's a business opportunity?

Funny little thing.

try some isometric chest flys

fuckin slav

>Also, they are obviously made for people born with 4 fingers instead of 5. (post-Chernobyl production?)
My siiiiddes

soviet era handjob trainer. a twisting motion during the jerking action will greatly enhance your partner's stimulation.

lol why so angry?

cool. never saw anyhting like that before

That's the price, not a name. 3 rubles 50 kopeks.

He prolly jelly I have a vintage soviet handjob trainer and he doesnt.

Ah, yes, I remember when prices ware so fixed you could mold them on the product.

>Archery logo
Use it like a bow and arrow, fag.

>Ah, yes, I remember when prices ware so fixed you could mold them on the product
It's from the soviet union you fucking brainlet, of course they would have had severely fixed prices. Fucking spazzoid cunt fag.

I was born in communist country, I was refering to my own childchood memorries, you feces fondling fluffer fag.

How many onions will it burn in a 30min. workout session?
Have to carefully calculate my onion diet for every session.

chaos and pain did an article on string pulling I think? Those machines used to be super popular

That's just the retail price: 3 Roubles, 50 Kopeks - literally Three Fiddy.. The price was never gong to change anyway (that's planned economy for you), so they molded the part that way.

aw, and beat me to it.

Also, stop posting mirrored pictures.

It read like sarcasm you dirty fucking big booty slag.