Can we talk about meal replacements?

Can we talk about meal replacements?
I run my own business and I'm super busy. I don't have time for at least 1 out of 3 meals.

I was interested in Soylent, but I don't want to grow a fat pussy.

Are there any meal replacements that won't crash my Test levels?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=GhKZDUzNKZo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meal prep

I work 60+ hours a week I don't have time to cook a bunch of chicken breast and throw it in the freezer

LOL
You absolutely have time. Stop watching so much TV on your free time you fucking cuck

Why would you settle for soylent when food tastes so good? Why would you work so many hours to earn money to just spend it on bland food?

Daily reminder that the /pol/ vegans want to keep you feminized with dairy and mammalian estrogen so they're campaigning against you with the soyboy meme.

Soy actually increases testosterone by acting as an estrogen blocker. Mammalian estrogen gives you bitch tits.

Middle finger to the vegans and dairy products. Don't let them feminize you.

Daily reminder that estrogen has a positive effect on testosterone in men.

that is not what that picture is saying though, right? all this picture is saying is that it seems to have lowered E1 by ~7% compared to the control group. no reference to testosterone.

So do I.
I still make time on Sunday to meal prep. It takes like an hour to cook chicken + broccoli for a whole week dude.

>I don't have time to cook a bunch of chicken breast and throw it in the freezer
Yngtmi

Tried it but it didn't work for me.

And that's not also bland and boring? I'd rather drink the shake than spend time making food that isn't even appetizing to me and I HATE reheated leftovers to the point where I end up not finishing my food.

Then cook different things and eat it cold. Ovens have room to make more than one thing at once.
Meal replacement shakes aren't near as nutritious as actual food so I wouldn't recommend trying to drink your calories/macros for a meal.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=GhKZDUzNKZo

just do intermittent fasting dumbass

>I dont have time for 3 meals!

so just eat 1 large meal when you have the time

>I don't have time for at least 1 out of 3 meals.
So fucking what? Nobody eats 3 meals a day.

so you sleep 12 hours a day?

also meal prep caught on because of people like you, cunt

>I work 60+ hours a week

holy shit that's a shitty lol. Just hire a cook/maid to make shit for you.

blender
cup oats
scoop whey
big scoop natty pb
cup frozen strawberries
fistful of baby spinach

you're welcome asshole.

>I don't have time for at least 1 out of 3 meals
IF

That's what women are for m8

>soyboy damage control
sad

t. soyboy onionlet

wrong

>lowering e1 because the body still utilizes the phytoestrogens, leading to lower overall estrogen production
i'm disappointed.

What an utter lack of self-discipline.

Then you should take the next week off so you can have time to kill yourself.

Oatmeal and whey and you have a decent meal. Add almond butter if you want some fats.

How about instead of going on four chins you go and cook some food?

Or if you make enough money there's plenty of businesses that do meal prep for you, 50 dollarydoos for a week's worth of food.

Yes you fucking do have time, I am in medical school and I have fucking time, you cannot do it because you are a weak undisciplined piece of shit and you don't deserve the gains

go find a meal prep service, and have it delivered every week, they way you cut out having to make it
if you're running your own business write it off tax wise

>Wake up at 5:45
>Get to gym at 6, lift until 7
>Commute, get to work at 8, get out at 5
>Get home by 6 because traffic
>Cook for 30, maybe 45 mins max for tomorrow's lunch/breakfast and tonight's dinner
>Shower for 15 - 20 mins
>usually done with everything by 7, two free hours until I have to sleep at 9 to 9:30 to get at least 8 hours of sleep
>If I have any other chores or responsibilities it's more time down the drain
I'm sure there are others who have it much worse than me, but this is getting a bit tiring

does this shit even taste good?

no shit you spend 2 hours getting to and from work.

10 hours a week added on to your job that you don't get paid for, spend gas money for, wear your car down for. Factor that in to whatever costs it takes to live close to your job, then decide if that 10 hours of free time is worth that amount of money.

You're shitposting on Veeky Forums, time that you could use to cook a bunch of chicken.

10/10 post