Who /grower-not-shower/ masterrace here?

Who /grower-not-shower/ masterrace here?

right here brah
feels good mayn

12 to 20 in 10 seconds

here. the only thing that sucks was not being able to participate in the borderline gay locker room shit back in the day. then id get ripped for seemingly having a micro dick. I'm not gay though.

Personally i don’t know that i like being this way. If you’re not ready it could be misleading to a partner. But on ther hand underwear and pants are less problematic I guess.

Grower is a myth. Everyone more or less has the same percentage increase when erect. It's just guys digging rulers into the side of their abdomen and claiming bogus numbers. If you take away the extra 1-2" inches they claim they suddenly become showers.

back in high school a pic of my tiny unerect willie was being passed around school so I had to take a fully erect pic and secretely pass it around to clear up the matter

Me, but I hate being a grower. Let me tell you a story

>me, on my 23rd birthday evening on the front lawn at a house party with a bunch of my friends
>it is known that I have a big dick (8") because my ex gf would always brag about it to other girls in my friend group
>It is my birthday so I am drunk and acting like a cocky prick, everyone is gassing me up and egging me on
>I loudly brag about my big dick to anyone in ear shot
>two girls nearby start laughing and say "prove it"
>They look decent enough so me feeling like a bigshot tells them to follow me over to some bushes and I'll show them
>they say okay and start leading me by the hand. All my friends start laughing and cheering and in my head I'm thinking holy shit this is happening I'm about to get a legendary double birthday bj
>we reach the bushes and I start to feel panic instead of arousal. My dick looks tiny when it's flacid
>the girls start to get impatient "whip it out let's see it already" which combined with my level of intoxocation absolutely isn't helping things
>Eventually it becomes clear that I can't will myself into getting a boner so I just pull out my floppy little mushroom tip and hope for the best
>literally laughing_girls.jpg and my friends all start cracking tf up too once they hear them
>I shamefully just zip up my pants and walk back over to my laughing buddies and one of the girls says "Well it was at least brave of you to try it"

I paid the price for my hubris and that was the last time I ever bragged about my big dick.

>durrr I don’t have it
>must not exist
T. Brainlet

Idiot.

>Grower is a myth.
Nope. I go from 2 inches and little more to slightly above 6. And before the ruler thing no I do not do that.

0 to infinity 1 nanosecond

Is this a warrior trait?

As ya do

Well use some inductive reasoning. No man who ever obssessed about dick size ever drew a renaissance panting, sculpted a masterpiece of was used to model the athletic statues. Also they ran naked so having a smaller flaccid penis would help instead of having it wag around everywhere

One time I hooked up with a chinese girl from Tinder who was only visiting america, had never been with someone outside her race. She did the literal jaw drop face when she saw my donger. Good times.

Uh, when my ex boyfriend was feeling shitty or cold it was basically a button like just the head poking out of his abdomen but he was at least 6" hard. It showed that it was thicker than average though.

That said, the guy I'm seeing now has a "shower" that is definitely still a grower, his dick is just huge.

show us ur boobs so we can grow pls

what boobs

Nigger my cock goes from a LITERAL nub (maybe .5") to 6" erect. My girlfriend calls it cute and plays with it after sex because "its like a little cute turtle hiding from me really slow"

>getting changed infront of my girlfriend
>she looks at my dick and laughs
>ask her what she's laughing at
>"Your dick is still big even when you're soft"

Good feels.

Must of been awkward when you're the teacher

Did you clarify which was which

Start supping l-arginine, 2.5g 2x daily on an empty stomach. In one week you'll always be a shower.

It does though, in the prostitution world they are referred to as "meat" and "blood" cocks, for obvious reasons

Black people have meat cocks far more frequently, which has contributed to the concept of them having a larger penis size

Source?

the most dangerous weapons are always hidden

M'weapon

Never change /fit

Pfft, looks like you'd be better off changing your diet instead

You don't understand what determines erect penis size
It has to do with how much blood is circulated

Reminder that the Greeks and Romans made these statues with little peckers because they symbolized the ideal man. People with massive schlongs were considered knucklehead barbarians.

I have a 1incher when soft (like a furry button) that doesnt even go out as far as my balls but its just barely under 6 inch when erect. It's insane. All 2 girls who have seen the transformation were mesmerized and astonished. It's like a werewolf

I don't care if I can't make my penis longer, but can I add girth?
>Tfw skin abrasions from jeqling too often w/o enough lube

Reminder that they also fucked little boys on the reg

The first part of the story,all of it,also happened to me except i'm also a shower so they were actually impressed lol.
Still didn't get to fuck them though.

When you grip your shaft does your grip fully cover your shaft or do you have a bit of shaft still left showing out the end? (I dont mean the head of your dick showing, just talking about the shaft part)
My dick is a little over 6" and I have a bit if shaft left sticking out after gripping. But supposedly with the average being like

Not that guy but at 5in even, I can confirm that my hand covers all but the head.

its more to do with the statues being inspired by roman and greek statues. the fashion at the time was to have a small dick as it was seen as more civilized while a big dick was seen as barbaric.

Alright cool, I thought I might of been over measuring it in some way.

Thanks mang

Everyone is a fucking grower you dumbfucks

>grower not shower
I took this to be a new meme trying to trick manlets into thinking they can grow if they don't shower
Now that I understand it though, yes that is me. Not really a fan, I'd like to be bigger flacid. I guess in the end only erect size counts though so whatever

Fuck thats hot

Exactly barbarians didn't produce art or anything noteworthy

>tfw grower
>and uncut
>and full of pulping veins
>and have that dragon dildo curvature
>but you're a 6"x5"dicklet
Why is God so cruel?

>not being so high T that every hole is a goal
back to r*ddit soyboy

my hand covers like 7/10 of my dick

7/10 of just the shaft? Or 7/10 including your dick head

how much do you have to grow to be a grower? also how much/little do you grow to be a shower?

i have a similar story
>in Laos with gf
>decide to get massages
>change into cloths provided
>loose shorts and tight shirt
>start massage
>they do this weird pinch and pull up my legs
>reach crouch area
>rips huge whole in crouch, didnt realize for a few mins
>her face is O.O
>she starts talking to other massager
>it was a good feeling, had a huge grin on my face
>gf says i scared them with my huge cock
>feelsgoodman

Im trying citrulline instead? I heard its better at boosting arginine levels.

Bumping this biotch.

Chinese superior civilization confirmed.