Who here is /MGTOW/?

Who here is /MGTOW/?
How has it affected your fitness journey?
Do you feel more motivated? Has your life improved? What about mental health?

I'm starting to develop some really conflicting thoughts about why I lift and really why I do anything and why women's validation matters so much to me when they don't seem to give much back.

I'm on the cusp. I feel like I'm ready to leave womanity behind, but I also don't want to be an edgy incel.

MGTOW is silly if it's active.

Just passively not giving a shit about things that don't care about you or won't improve is the real redpilled way

Sorta like not voting or following politucs and just going about your life because democracy is a sham and gov't doesn't effectively represent the people >>>> Occupy Wall Street

>women's validation matters so much to me
Because you want to mate
>when they don't seem to give much back
You haven't earned that right yet friend.

is this shit serious

I don’t care who you are or what you say the absolute most alpha thing you can do is have a family

you don’t have to have kids but have a wife and get a dog

acting like you don’t care about women at all is retarded and absolute bullshit

>>>/incels/

That's actually a really reasonable and satisfying response. Didn't expect that from Veeky Forums, thank you.

A lot of it revolves around how easy it is for women to bleed a man dry and how ridiculously common it is for women to marry a man, have his children, and divorce him while collecting alimony and child support while on welfare, and their natural desire to constantly seek something better. Top that off with modern feminism and women's constant posturing against men, how accepted it is to completely shit all over men in the media and popular culture whereas the moment anyone says anything remotely critical about a woman they're crucified.

Something something studies something something marriage leads to unhappiness etc. How is it alpha to be a wage cuck to a crotch slit that's gonna wake up one day in her 30s and decide she's going to have a headache every night for the rest of her life?

Women shouldn't be your primary motivation for anything. That said, giving it some whiny butt hurt name is fucking pathetic. You aren't "going your own way", you're crying like a little neckbeard who is angry some slag didn't let you stick your dick in her.

Your problem is you. You're seeking validation from people who don't give a fuck about you. Don't do this because you think having big traps will make some random bimbo wet, does this because you want to be juicy and powerful and confident.

What reason does a girl have to chase you and validate you if you've spent all your time chasing her and asking her to plz respond.

You're a needy fuck regardless of if you decide to slap this label on your lifestyle or not. Do some soul searching. Figure out how to love yourself.

>why women's validation matters so much to me
you want to reproduce and women make babies and that's that

Yeah, I see MGTOW as an umbrella for most of the early stages of grief. Then, acceptance: get a motorcycle, a dog and have sex whenever the opportunity arises.

Incels: sour grapes edition

I like sex and female companionship way too much to ever do this. Are you guys deluding yourselves? Does anime and vidya really fill the void?
Man a girl I was walking with cuddled up to my arm yesterday and it was maybe one of the best feelings I've had in a while, not to mention how good it feels to bust nut during actual sex vs jacking off.
I just don't think I could do it. Nothing could replace the role that women have in my life without depressing me.

Truth is, most young MGTOWs are just coping - even if some of their beliefs about female nature are fair

Don't marry a whiny gender studies HR administrator then. A woman who is called a useless crotch slit has little reason not to steal half your shit. If you're so dependent on her for sex and validation that she can hurt you that bad without a second thought and divorce you and steal your shit, you're a needy fucking nu male. Your wife should be dependent on you for happiness and wellbeing. If she isn't, and her life is easily independent from yours, that means you've been a stupid fucking husband. If she can leave you without a second thought, that's your clear fucking sign that you should've spent less time seeking her validation and more time making her dependent on you.

If you're married, be the fucking leader of your house. Be strong and dependable and unwaivering.

I've had plenty of successful relationships with women, it's not an issue of getting my willy wet so much as it is the recurring themes among all women I've been with or observed.

See Not the most in-depth, but for example:
When I lived with my parents my mom would give my dad shit all the time for not making dinner, not cleaning the house, etc, when they both work a full time job, and he often works overtime in a physically demanding job, and yet my mom would constantly bitch and moan about how hard her retail job was and how difficult and taxing it was on her, meanwhile my dad never brought work home with him and always just wanted to relax with his family.

My mom has since developed some health issues (which she vehemently denies is from smoking, chronic cough and sleep apnea)
When I was home for thanksgiving (Canada) I heard my mom wake up in the middle of the night and start yelling at my dad because he asked her to roll over because she was coughing in his ear in his sleep, and now somehow he's the asshole because he used to snore "worse than her" before he lost weight.

Add to that, my mom is the only one out of her sisters to never have a divorce, some of my aunts having 2-3 husbands over their lives and kids with different fathers and custody of them all, it's honestly sickening and it really seems far more popular than anyone wants to acknowledge.

On top of that, basically every woman I've dated would be happy for the first year or so and then start criticizing small things I've always done trying to change me, trying to make me somehow make their lives easier, trying to get out of their own responsibilities. Trying to make me work harder.
If I were to ever suggest they make a change I'd get "you don't realize how hard I try to make you happy, nothing is ever good enough for you!".

It's consistent across almost every woman I've been exposed to. And the law is on their side, they'll always win. Men are disposable.

>women will take advantage of me
>women are against me
>the world is against me
>no point
Jesus Christ dude, what the fuck is wrong with you...

MGTOW still have sex and potentially companionship, they just don't tie themselves down and become supporters for capable adult women.

Oh god dude. Go lick Jamal's cum after he plows Stacey and catch HPV from a unhygienic low IQ Stacey who spends her time applying lead-based make up on her pimply face and spends half her time taking vaccines and bleeding in some Jews doctor's office crying.. it's not females that are the problem it's the systemic degeneracy going on in our "culture" loool.. Every hetrosexual likes the other sex just because you fuck 3-4 girls a year after playing social-media cuck and waiting for Stacey to stop getting plowed to respond to your pathetic text messages your small cock fake Chad Queer.. Stacey is fucking any demon who flashes their cock to her whether it's Jamal or some 15 year old student she's teaching..

So go get laid
Get married
Get cheated on
Clean jamals cum from your wife's pussy
Get divorced
Get raped in alimony

Fucking cuckold

Marriage is a risk you take in the interest of fathering children.

The sex will slow and then likely stop. Your wife will get ugly and possibly fat.

But if you want children and a sense of purpose, it's a burden you have to bare. Even Ronaldo has a permanent girl now.

>t virgin

A lot of the main principals of MGTOW are factual. Has a lot to do with laws favoring women, media favoring women, masculinity being labelled as toxic, etc.

It's not so much that the world is against men, as it is a question as to whether it's worth it for men to take any sort of risk where they won't be supported legally in any case other than the most extreme, and even then you'd need a ton of evidence to support yourself.

Shut up leaf.

here’s an idea

find a woman who isn’t batshit crazy

There's your problem. You've been fucked up by a shitty mother and true to form, you seek out women like the one you know best: your mother. Wanna know why you're attracted to whiny bitches? Because they're comfortable. You're familiar with what they're like. You know what their little signs and quirks means because you've seen it first hand in your cunt mother since the day you were born. Your dad needs to grow a spine and set your mother straight or divorce her. You need to recognize women like your mother and date women who make you uncomfortable at first. The ones who don't act like your cunt mom.

Instead if blaming your problems on all women, recognize your mom is a vapid bitch who has ruined your view of women and that you need a girl who is more mature.

Lmao @ MGTOW. You guys are the ultimate beta faggots.
>women are mean to me
>society is designed to keep me down
>the problem couldn't possibly be me
Improve yourself you fucking loser. Women marrying men to take their money rarely happens.
Veeky Forums needs a board-wide ban on incelposting.

I've never had a particular want for children.

>Principles
Lol it's like religion for incels
Might be the most pathetic thing I've seen on fit

Jesus Christ. Yeah we get it, we've all lived it. You don't see us being whiny little cucks. Fuck off you pathetic nu male.

I appreciate this post. I usually like to consider all angles but I don't think I would have come to this realization on my own.
I'll think on this. Thank you.

>Women R Mean!!! WAAAAHHH
>Women r useless crotch slits! Waaaahhh!!!
>Why don't they love me!! Waaahhh!!!
>Men r victims!! Waahhh!!!

Just go kill yourself. That'll show all those mean womenz who wouldn't let you fuck them.

Nobody cares about human disease sex.. it's meant to procreate not look like Scott Coolington.. all stds are punishments for idiots like you

So go fuck Stacey till your engulfed with the flame of STDs and your genitals rot off your body like decaying sulfuric brimstone you degenerate mentally-ill demon monkey

Kek
Is this the best you can do when you start feeling insecure around sexually successful people? Insult them more?
A real man would take it as inspiration and use others as their example. You deserve your involuntary celibacy, you cowardly cunt.

MGTOWs are just incels that have convinced themselves it’s by choice

if Elliot Rodger was still around today, he 100% would be supporting this shit

Sincerely hope you're trolling friend, otherwise I'm sorry you're in such a dark place and hope it gets brighter for you soon.
Lifting really does help with mood and optimism.

Having a plastic elastic cod piece shoving it down Stacey HPV bleeding cove and feeling good for 15 seconds all while risking your health or making a baby with some low IQ probably ugly 5'2 dwarf woman that will financially annhilate you sounds really worth it dude.. keep banging 6s and claiming they're tens after texting them for months waiting for a time slot she's available to lay on a bed like a dead racoon..

You are not Chad I can literally kick everyone in your lineage ass
Better looking
Stronger

I don't care if you have sex with dwarf women who look cute on Instagram..

Keep plowing Scott.. get those STDs.. have worthless cancer-children dude.. rock on seriously..

Lmao

Holy shit if this isn't parody

95% of the faggots who actually use the term "MGTOW" are NOT doing so voluntarily.

Everyone who bangs like two girls in a year thinks they're Super Saiyan Hugh Hefner when their girl is a literal whore who would fuck a 12 year old given the chance.. even guys who fuck a lot of girls think it's a giant waste of time (besides the 20 mins of sex).. nothing wrong with slaying pussy but society ruined everything so it's virtually not worth it.. sex robots will destroy women when they're released like literally women will not exist..

ThisAnd thisWhat is wrong, OP? You sound like a friend of mine who has serious issues with women. If you are anything like him a sincerely hope you can get over yourself and live a happy life. A women completes a man. The ideal women is a women you can project your soul onto, thus living out and developing your persona. You're stuck projecting whatever delusions your coming up with onto women, and feeding this delusional loop instead of being a fucking man. Be a man, OP. You'll never be done with women, unless you're trying to tell us that you're gay.

MGTOW would be nice if they don't neglect existance of women.

Outside of sex and physiological/sexual reactions, what is it you enjoy about female company? Remarkably few of the women I know or am forced to deal with can make a reasonable contribution to a conversation or group gathering without trying to draw focus to themselves or trying to isolate individuals and hold their attention, thus splitting the group. Where does the enjoyment come from?

Pic related, it's the average MOTW neckbeard.

Sage.

Focus on you, learn self respect and self validation. The rest will come naturally.

Looking for others to give your life meaning makes your a slave to others.

A Man chooses, a Slave obeys.

/THREAD