Fit gets a gf

This grill is sitting next to you in class
How do you start a conversation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6x-JVXkd8SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayyy baby you want somme fuck?? *flex cep* :^)

You don't, thats sexual harassment. If you're not a hideous creep loser she will start the conversation.

What's with the two wrist bands? They for the gym or something? Then proceed to talk about how good I am at the gym.

knock her shit down on the floor and yell BRAAP when she bends over to pick it up

lemme giv u sum bom azz dicc

Talk about the class you're in and be friendly fuckhead, she's not there to get hit on whatever that bra may suggest.

that image just made me want to fucking kill myself

>tfw been boosting my test lately
>walking through uni like a boss, eyeballing every girl as i walk past
>sit in between 2 qts in the exam and see them checking me out out of the corner of my eye.
based

Tell her my doctor saw me break my 235lbs DL PR. Also, that I'm autistic and miss Rich.

ayo hol up. where all my brappin ass niggas at?
>brrrrrreeapppppfffppttpfp

"You look like a basic bitch."

Probably say hi and then make appropriate banter about class and shit. Or in other words just be a normal non awkward person lol.

She doesn't seem like the kind of girl I'd like.

At first I would look at her and study her facial expressions. She would notice, I would smile to her. If she wouldn't mind this, I'd keep working. Somewhere 20 minutes into a task I'd ask her for some help. I am sure she'd try to. And that's when I make a little talk on the subject. Ask 2-3 questions, then admire her knowledge if she's good. Give another smile. If she has a hard time -- propose to work together. Either way, exchange names after all of this. When the class will end, ask her to check notes, or some shit like that. Maybe pretend my notes from all previous classes got lost, depends on the situation. Don't ask her out straight away, of course, but now she knows me. Next class there's an opportunity to talk to her about something unrelated to learning. Perhaps, read some interesting shit, walk to her, greet, and share it. Like "woah, can you believe this, qt3.14?". Make more small talks, exchange numbers, text, flirt, moves, would you marry me. Easy, pal, just don't be a social retard.

She doesn't have a dick?

POST MOAR BREP BREH

They were just looking at your exam m8

h-hi, nice milkers
do you have cancer or what are those bands on your arm?

>lol

Awkward...

>BrAaaaAAAPPPPpaPaPpapFftftfffft

MORE BRAPS BOYOS

Quite the opposite. She looks like she does.

whatever muh dubs speak for themselves lol

bravo dubs checkem

>brepepepepepepep

You dropped these

>say hi
>see how her face makes a grimace when she notices subhuman me sitting next to her and to dare to talk to her
>remain silent for the rest of the class, miss the next two lectures and attend only when I find a place as far away as possible from her
>FACE IS EVERYTHING

don't bother girls in class creep

i am very smooth
>"h-hi"
>"hey can i help you?"
>have quiet panic attack
>"can i- uhh... use your... pencil ssh-sharpener?"
>realize i only have pen on me.

>>>/reddit/
tip your fedora while you're at it am i rite guise ahahaha narwhal bacon

At least some of you losers know how to talk to women

>talking during a lecture
Seriously hope you guys don't do this

do you like this picture I took of you?

legit

BEGONE THOT

She looks like she smells like unresolved daddy issues, high functioning alcoholism and a severe lack of hobbies

Nice wristband faggot, are they to virtue signal how much cock you have sucked?

>Whats up, my ex-gf took this class last semester with the same professor. I got all the tests and shit so if you ever want to study together or get some help just let me know.

E fucking Z

>i miss college

In a classroom is not the time fuckhead. Talk to her like a normal fucking person or not really at all IN CLASS and ask her out AFTER when you both can escape if it goes badly.

> "hey, let me see your notes"
> wait for her to smile and give me note book
> "lets revise this later at my place"

not a manlet, so life is ez

are these supposed to be bad things?

The average fit user would say
>d-do wanna hang out with me and my boyfriend sometime?

>H-Hey Cutie
>>what?
>I-I said hey
>>do I know you
>SHOW VAGENE

WOw that was so funny user did you think of that all yourself?

I don't. I'm in class. It's time to pay attention.

You know, I like my coffee like my women
>heh
WITH MY DICK IN IT

Me too, those tits are real nice

/bread
I might make an excuse to ask her about something or the other though.

Y-yeah w-why

>those hideous feet

open bob

>ayy gurl, gimme a blumpkin

Honestly, I have no problem dating and having a solid relationship with a girl of any race, but the only girls that in my experience have nice feet are Asian.

First of all I would like to know what she likes
Then something like :
>"Hey, wanna go to the %movieshewouldlikename% ?"

Then act accordingly to the situation

"what's that smell? did you just fart?"

hay bb open bobs

I'd say hello as soon as she sat down, let class go as normal and at the end say something like "Hey, i noticed those wristbands; what are they ?" she's answer what they're from, lets say an event; oh i know some friends that went there how was it ?

I don't think i would start a convo though, looks like a tranny

Hi! What's your opinion on SS + GOMAD?

Czech Republic

did you not notice that all the girls in the room are hot?

the fuck do I care about one thick-waisted fake blonde?

I try to be respectful by not bothering her during a class.
She is clearly paying attention and I do not wish to hinder her education in favor of my social urges.
Women deserve better support in their daily lives and I firmly believe it starts with us men.

is that my eyelevel, am i like 4 inches tall.

I'd try getting her attention so she doesnt accidentally crush me with her hand.

tfw no giant gf

top bait

bitch lasagna

>be me
>want gf taller than me
>problem : I'm 6'4"
Why live?

Why would you hold your phone at eye level if you're trying to discretely take a picture. If you're going to try and be funny don't be such a dumbass about it.

>conversation

What are we going to talk about? How I want to kill myself? How I've wanted to kill myself since I was a little boy? Fuck that. Why am I in this classroom, anyway? I better be learning some ancient secrets or some shit.

I could say "Damn, you're fine as fuck" make some stupid joke, but that's probably not the right thing for the classroom setting. That's why I don't go to classrooms.

Maybe I'd say "Can I start a conversation with you please?" Maybe I'd pass her a note with an anime character on it, and maybe a cumstain. Yeah, if I do anything that's what I'd do.

>It is only the man whose intellect is clouded by his sexual instinct that could give that stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race the name of the fair sex ; for the entire beauty of the sex is based on this instinct. One would be more justified in calling them the unaesthetic sex than the beautiful.
>It is only by a coarse, vulgar and sexualized definition of "beauty" that woman can be called beautiful, but the true definition of beauty must necessarily subtract personal interest, and particularly sexual interest. Aesthetic contemplation is impossible when under the thrall of sexual passion
>It is only through a lot of unnatural cosmetics (which includes not only makeup, but plastic surgery, fancy clothes, hair removal, tanning, and so on) plus extreme efforts that go beyond nature (extreme dieting, physical exercise far more than is normal, and so on) that woman can be considered sexually appealing in anything but a prehistoric, grotesque sense. The "stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged race" is also hairy and immensely grotesque-smelling in the state of nature such as women existed throughout most history...men were only attracted to this in order to satisfy an animal and brute impulse, and in order to make children that would support one in old age.
>Only under conditions of advanced civilization and leisure, and through the unnatural and extreme efforts hinted at above, can the woman be made to look appealing at all. But even then her bestial, animal nature still shows itself in her violent and brutish behavior. And so one is reminded, secretly, of her primal and grotesque origin as a "stunted, narrow-shouldered, broad-hipped, and short-legged" hairy, foul-smelling, hoarse-throated creature.
And then I tip my fedora and tell her to kill herself.

>living in germany
I'm so sick of looking at these chicks, it's like they're the default model. Bland as hell senpai

>Czech Republic

It's croatia if jewgle told me the truth regarding the sign above the door in the baclkground.

>6'3
>want gf where I don't have to bend down to kiss and get backpain
>it's literally impossible in my country

Get up and move two seats down

desu I am not nearly as attractive as her and I would probably end up chatting up a less attractive and intimidating woman or just speaking to her as a friend rather than potential partner

for whatever reason my brain automatically chills out around women that are significantly less/more attractive than me, I only sperg out around womens I could see myself actually getting with and end up speaking to uggos and 8+ girls like normal human beans

>my dick just died can I burry it in your ass
Jesus Christ, who would say such a thing....

Conversation
Gril:
>looks at me
Me:
>Du fuc are you lookin at, Im here to study not fuck around
Gril:
>Rolls eyes
Me:
>Give a Moderately voiced "Cunt"

Dont shove your existence into other people's lives unless you're attractive or you're in a place where people go to socialize

The fact that you incels think its even appropriate to come onto some bitch in the middle of fucking class like this is a high school in a hentai is proof enough that you will forever struggle to find a warm vagina to fill

>ayo girl lemme clap them cheeks

this but only half as ironically and you have to have an established humorous relationship with the girl

underrated desu

"hi, do you come here often?"

"Do you ever browse Veeky Forums?"

Why is your shirt so clean? Mine is always full of small hairs and shit.

would probably just get up and start furiously masturbating tbqh senpai

I don't, I'm there to study not talk.

High deer Send bobs and vegana.

"dvorana CERN", so Croatia

Obviously:
>đe si maco, tko ti mjenja pjesak!?
or translated
>hey there pussycat, who changes your litter box ?

>you understand this leftist dribble?
>the only good commie is a dead one
>I should have gone STEM
>the names user, lets get out of here

>how do u like ur eggs in the morning gurl? fertilized?

youtu.be/6x-JVXkd8SQ

I don't, to hell with that stuck up cunt.

>What's your major?
>Bla bla bla bla bla
>Listen to what she says
>Ask probing question that gets her to open up to you
>Such as, does the thought of your future work from said major make you look forward to it?
>She then asks what my major is
>I give her a decent, but not too revealing answer
>Continue to have nice conversation
>Maybe even throw in some jokes
>End of class, ask if she wants to grab coffee at 11:00 this Saturday
>If it's Friday, say sunday, give the impression you have a social life
>Hey, this may seem a bit forward, but do you want to grab coffee next Saturday

To summarize:
>You have come across as confident, nice, a bit funny, and not too sleazy
>She also subconsciously likes you more because it appears you have a full life and are going somewhere
>If you cannot do this yet, work on self improvement first
>I'm decently attractive, but not overly so, and im also tall, so that helps

In the end, you might get shot down, you might get the GF of your dreams, but you don't know until you try

simple, you just say the four words she wants to hear the most.

>Hey, my name's Tyrone

>lol
he did it again

Do you want to see my Pokemon cards?

>this may seem a bit forward
And just like that the pseudo alpha facade cracked

the fuck is this?

nice gyno faggot

Call her a chestlet who shouldnt be proud of her clear C cup breasts. Then go elsewhere to bang some titcows.

jesus christ kill yourself

Flawless victory.

I would legit do nothing

Learn to green text, new friend

If there's a test I'm gonna cheat off you.

start crying because im ugly and will always be a virgin

I wouldnt, she looks like a bitch with a massive ego. Pass.