Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

y-you too

>wear headphones just to avoid this

Will do

> *Grunt, focusing on gains to be made*

Don't tell me what to do bitch

I fucking wish the people at my gym would say hello or goodbye to me.

*gasses her with onion fart*

>not even responding to someone being kind to you
dick

*tips*

>y-you too

>have a nice sit

Have a nice reception! haha

>going to the gym during reception hours
not gonna make it

>"have a nice workout"
>I don't

Lmfao i laughed at this for like 2 minutes

Do I seriously have to tip her for doing literally nothing but saying this shit?

Turn back to see if she's talking to someone behind me.
>There's noone
Turn around, look at her and look away without saying a word.

I know you get paid to say that to me, but, just don't. I think it's corny and lame.

Litterally just ignore them . Makes me want to slap tf out of them. Im not here to talk im here to work out.

>expecting a minimum wage receptionist to care enough to remember that you're the guy who doesn't want a greeting

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w

after that aggressive and autistic outburst, she'll remember. they always remember the 'tism

Thanks!! You too!! XD

>the amount of autists itt who are unable to appropriately respond to a greeting
>these are the people that post fitness advice

yes

>everyone in the thread is dead serious
>no one cracks jokes on Veeky Forums
>implying most of the responses aren't stale memes

hah good point

yoooou got it

>have this weird lady at my counter who once had this feminist strawnk headband thing
>assume its a feminist
>talked to her once and she had these crazy eyes
>just kept staring at me without blinking
>talked to her a second time (to borrow a locker lock) and she pretended that she was busy in a dismissive voice
>all I imagine her nobbling on muh dick even though she is taller than me

y do I want to rape her so badly.

w-what are you doing here at 2am?

>mfw i work out in midnight so i never have to see anyone

>falling for the bait

Why don't you start? Its one syllable 2 letters 'hi'

Uhh, lady, what the fuck are you doing in my basement?

Thanks, hon. Love the sweater.

"I don't workout I train."

>''I don't workout I train.''

What the fuck are you doing at my house?

>girls at my gym were old classmates
>always greet me when I come and go

>a woman is taller than you

Yes, and I desire to rape her. What now faggot? I think she even does one of the groups of the group workout sessions which you need to schedule for. So I just keep on imagining this strawng, kinda fit female, with crazy eyes, and taller than me. Seems like a righteous struggle. God I wish to raep.

This is why we put manlets in the pit.

so that a tallman may raep her? I am pretty sure she has crazy eyes by default. When you see her face, it is as if her wrinkles even have adjusted themselves to this infinite stare. Y does she do tat.

Umm just say thanks? WTF is up with all the autistic replies in this thread.

lols ^^

>y-ya, I' l-like to ...workout
>[spastic head movement to side to indicate free weight area]
true story.

To be fair that was the first time I talked with someone other than my mother and typing on Veeky Forums in 6 months and I completely went blank and couldn't form words.

Had 2 qts both say have a nice workout user in perfect cadence as I slid a dollar on the desk for them to fight over. They must have gotten my name from the computer system that logs my entrance and exit. Think they want my wiener guys?

>say you too while avoiding eye contact

mfw i unironically left my old gym because receptionist kept trying to talk to me (hi, how are you, nice weather today etc.) and it made me really stressed going into the gym which led to worse performance

Do you guys really tip reception? Dont they get paid by the gym? Where are you guys from?

>what are headphones

Ahmed pls go

Got kicked out of my local gym a couple years back for not giving the mandatory monthly tip. Indianapolis here.

You know, I always thought it but a silly meme, but with amerifucks? Jesus, I don't even know anymore, they might be serious. I'm just glad I'll never have to know for sure, because America is the last place I'd visit.

Fpbp

lolol

glad to see someone else of this avoid-social-contact-headphone wearer masterrace.

I use my ebt card

spbp

Oh it'll be great. How 'bout you join me for the after party?

90% of fit

>not knowing you have to tip the receptionist
How can an adult male be this socially retarded

Me too, top lel

ive been to 3 different gyms and have never seen anyone tip the receptionist. I also have been to many field houses and no one tips receptionist there.
Do people do this for smaller local gyms?

Just make sure to give her a tip

Fuck all of you I just tried to tip the receptionist and now I’ve been suspended from my gym for ‘attempting to solicit sexual stuff services’
God fucking damnit ’

Got a good ass whooping for selling gear out the fookin gym and not tippin reception.

>Dedicating this workout to you baby gurl.

Not sure if troll or what, I didn't tip for he first couple of weeks and I failed a bench rep with no spotter, almost asphyxiated while the receptionist just stood over me. Once I started tipping, I didn't even need to ask for a spotter

>why are you in my home

*nod and smile because i didn't hear what she said over my music but i saw her lips move as she was looking to me*

>you got shit in your cheek
>nod and smile