Nutrition and exercise plans for weight gain?

Skinny and trying to gain weight. Have been considering some exercise plans from Athlean-x but am poor. Anyone have some good free advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZV56K-XWa0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't spend money on a fucking plan my guy. Focus on your compound lifts - squat, deadlift , bench,and OHP. Keep the reps low and the weight heavy I.e. 5x3/5x5/7x3 etc. do one compound a gym day and follow it up with an auxiliary exercise for that lift. Pendlay rows and chest supported rows for deadlift; dumbbell press and incline press for bench press; front squats and hack squats for squat; shoulder press and front raise for OHP. Keep the weights controllable and focus on the contractions. 5x6-8/ 4x10-12 /5x15 (high volume) etc. for mass keep it simple and just eat as much as you can. Source: I put on 35 pounds in a year (150-185) and I'm sitting at 2/3/4/5

trips of truth

>For mass keep it simple an just eat as much as you can
this, eat a fuck ton OP, it may feel like you're eating a lot/too much, but just realize it's probably nothing because you're used to eating nothing to be begin with.

What are good foods to eat for mass? I dont want to be eating garbage. And 35lbs in a year! Holy fuck how

8 hours of sleep a night, at least 3500 calories a day, and progressively heavier lifts will put weight on anyone. I would suggest chicken breast, rice, beans, oatmeal, Greek yogurt, eggs, and peanut butter to get you started. Track your meals until you find a balance that works for you. Don't eat garbage but don't be stingy about your food either. You're going to gain some fat just understand that when you get to the point where 3,500-4,000 calories is maintenance it's going to balance out.

And I would suggest mixed nuts. Seriously, when you consider yourself """done eating""" for the day, grab like 200 grams of mixed nuts and eat them, free 1k calories and plenty of protein.

what are some good meals i could just make a lot of and eat throughout a week?

Im 6ft 155 btw

Beans and rice are a quick fix for me. Take no more than 4 min to warm up the beans if the rice is pre-made. You could also make chicken 4-5 days in advanced.

Bananas with peanut butter, nuts, greek yogurt with granola, low on calories but eggs are cash for protein

Beans and rice are a quick fix for me. Takes no more than 4 min to warm up the beans if the rice is pre-made. You could also make chicken 4-5 days in advance

O A T M E A L

oatmeal isnt that many calories and is pretty filling. I try to have at least 1 packet a day

L of milk 3.5

Just eat faggot... Drink powder all you want but it wont change anything. Good old redmeat or rice with chicken breast all day will do the job... rice gives you energy while the chicken gives you protein. Redmeat is simply too good

And eat cottage cheese for the night. I usually ate 10dkg of it and it gave me an unbelivable boost for the morning and also a big fucking erection

Truth is mate you're at the stage of your lifting career where what you eat doesn't matter nearly as much as how much of it you eat.

Mate just eat. If you're skinny it doesn't matter. You probably do have problems eating like I do anyways so. Just eat.

Here you go OP
The plan you need
Free!
In an easy to watch video format.
youtu.be/LZV56K-XWa0

>packet
That shit has sugar in it
You're eating garbage and paying big

Buy big, spend little
Add berries or other shit for natural flavor

Stop eating random crap
Eat bananas