White or brown rice?

white or brown rice?

Read the labels and figure out it doesn't fucking matter.
>but muh bleaching process
Get lost.

White rice has less chance of mold contamination

potatoes.

white if you must eat rice. too many anti-nutrient phytates in brown.

>rice
enjoy your azn twink mode

>has never seen sumo

Depends what you want. Do you want to manage your weight or do you want to get some carbs

carbs

White rice has more bioavailable protein since it has less fiber to bind to it and has less arsenic and doesn't taste like shit desu.

But isnt the fiber a good thing? Considering a high protein diet with a lot of meats would need it.

Does not matter as much as you might think. Just eat whichever you like the taste of more. Personally I prefer the taste of brown rice plus I find that I can consume more calories with brown rice without feeling full than with white, so works great for me when bulking.

Fried rice + salt&pepper is pretty great

Nothing wrong with that.

White rice is better because all white things are better than their non-white counterparts.

White rice has more than enough fiber desu, you can eat a shit ton of it and not have a bleeding rectum for shitting hot diarrhea thanks to that.

Brown gives me a stomach ache

White rice for the quick energy gains, and it doesn't taste like rusty newspaper.

brown rice blocks mineral absorption

I prefer the taste of brown, but not I'm learning it might be harming my gains.

What do?

white rice
add different spices depending on dish

Brown rice seems to absorb the sauce of whatever it is in better so I tend to use that, just a better tasting meal for me. This is completely anecdotal by the way.

Too much fiber is worse than no fiber
t. Former vegan
Also getting fiber is easy as fuck just 1 serving of veggies and an apple and youre golden you dont need to get it from rice or inflammatory grains

White rice, it doesn't taste like shit.

>white rice tasting better than brown

What kind of fucking meme is this

White rice.
I think it tastes better and I can eat it again after 20 minutes or so. Great for bulking up

As long as you eat it with beans it doesn't matter. If you eat it alone, you'll turn into an oriental.