Veeky Forums is turning into /r9k/

I can't go more than a minute without seeing ten threads about >tfw 4pl8 but still no gf. can you guys seriously just fuck off already?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw broke up so I could lift more
also, she looks like my first gf

The discord servers are pretty pathetic too, I finally found an active one but it’s mostly pathetic virgins that make me feel uncomfortable

>tfw she will never be my gf
Who's that semen demon?

As far as I can remember Veeky Forums has always been like this though

This.

>turning into
newfag pls go.

>being this new

It has ALWAYS been like this, in fact >tfw no gf threads used to be much more prevalent than they are now. Honestly I'd say this is the most "fitness" related the board has ever been, mostly because the mods are 3rd world shitter cunts who don't understand board culture.

Pretty sure the board has almost always had threads like that even if not quite as frequent, but the overall feeling is way more negative than it was in the past.
What I've noticed in years with the /r9k/ mentality coming over here is how people used to congratulate and support each other in weight loss or improving their bodies with lifting and a rare jab, but now you get a whole lot of people shitting on someone for not being perfect, still in the process or just being incredibly malicious taunting them about loose skin or birthing hips. It's pretty shit.

agree

we were invaded by reddit-tier commie vegans

what did you expect?

Accurate.

I used to enjoy lurking the feels threads after breaking up with my gf. Feels and memes are the only decent things this shithole has.

Board is going down the drain. Mod and janitors wont do anything about it. Last time a thread was made trying to address the issue it just got deleted. Yet the non-fit related posts stay up

If you're feeling that deprived of your precious meme routines and broscience, maybe you should head on over to Reddit and leave this board's culture intact.

Veeky Forums and /r9k/ has ALWAYS been a duo.
you clearly have been browsing for less than a year if /fit feels/ threads bother you.
robots come to Veeky Forums when they finally want to better themselves, fuck you for hating on them. we're all gonna make it

WHO IS THIS PRIME TIME DIME

Those big warm breasts. God I just want to bury my head between her chest and fall asleep on her squishy fleecey boobs.

Its all I want...

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Ciara

>she

fuck op, from this angle she looks EXACTLY like my ex, you've just sent me into a spiral of emotions which I didn't know could happen

Veeky Forums is just /r9k/ going to the gym.

welcome to 2011 Veeky Forums

ITT buttmad homos getting pissy at the breeders

Has always been like this

Any more cute pics of her?