Whey Protein Thread

How much do you pay for gold standard whey?
>Price
>Number of scoops
Do you know good Black Friday deals?
>Price
>Number of scoops
>Store
Come on brahs Black Friday is almost here. Europoors BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

docdro.id/1mrzW34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just eat food you fucking autist

Actually Black Friday is getting shilled more and more every year in the UK now.

Really? Why do you europoors have to steal the little culture that we have?

Try eating 170 grams of protein a day without consuming 6000 calories you dumbass

Idk but I don't like it either. Next thing you know we'll be having Thanksgiving and the 4th of July.

Australian reporting and I bought 2.88kg of this from the cosco that recently opened up for 100bucks

proteins shall mainly come from dietary sources and you won't really have an excuse to wander for more targeted solutions unless you're already benching 2pl8s for reps
at best you could consider to supplement just leucine, but that's pretty much it. people get jewed every day to buy this shite they don't need. I just shake my head [internally] every time I see youngsters drinking their shake in the locker room. Sometimes one of those skellies asked me what I drink and eat, when I say that the "anabolic window" is a meme, that you don't need whey and that, if anything, you should eat your daily carbs right after exercise they immediately believe that I roid (I don't).

sleep and diet and more important than the time you waste in the gym. supplements shall not replace the diet and you should not supplement nor exercise like some powerlifter or olympic medal superhero shilling these goods suggested you to do. "if it's good for them, it's good for me" is 99% of the times a faulty logic.

then again, go on. waste monies on whey if this make you feel better or more serious about it.

>170 grams of protein a day

Bulk unflavored whey or casein is maybe 30 USD/kg from a reputable bulk supplement online store. Idiots would rather buy something at 3x the price per unit
Why all this tub stuff gets shilled is Joe McDumbass can't be fucked to buy a scale or give up his sugar laden & flavored soda replacement.
They want to replace hard work with precision timed shakes.
Hell my basic recipe is a couple spoonfuls of protein, some creatine, PB, egg, some honey, and milk. Fits fine if there isn't a wrap left for breakfast in my pre-made bin

I use unflavoured wpi, 1 scoop + 1/2 teaspoon cacao, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, 1/2 tablespoon milk powder.

what is labdoor

>you won't really have an excuse to wander for more targeted solutions unless you're already benching 2pl8s for reps
so, everyone not literally dyel?

You guys do not actually take that brand of protein powder right?

>Protein blend (powder with whatever shit they want to put in it)
>Soy Lechithin
>flavouring
>colouring

One of the worst possible protein powders I've seen yet its shilled on this site

It's a good start if you want to buy tubs, but I've noticed that anything that comes in a tub has a markup.
They're all buying from one of a few bulk companies, and most of those do sell to the public as wel

bought 2.28kg of this on amazon for bout 47 quid (UKfag) seemed like a really gd price compared to lower quality protein that charges more

> he doesn't eat 36 egg whites a day
Never gonna make it

> if anything, you should eat your daily carbs right after exercise
Wait why after? I thought it was before.

Ive been lifting for two months and I think my gains are starting to slow down. Is now a good time to start taking whey? Or are there other supplements I should take?

I don't know dude. I'm getting 140g a day at the moment while cutting at 2200 kcal.

To elaborate, my daily foods are usually: oatmeal breakfast, beef/chicken + rice/pasta + sauce, quark, and some veggies. However, I do eat more meat per day than I would ideally like to.

docdro.id/1mrzW34

if your "gains" are "slowing down" after two months, it's not because of a lack of "whey"
double-check your diet, routine and sleep