Veeky Forums !!!!!!!!!!!!1

How much stronger is the world's strongest man compared to the world's strongest woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MF-YeWnIJfU
youtu.be/k9fLrtI4RKo
youtube.com/watch?v=leXcs135oIY
youtu.be/0bGsmUzcuzU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_and_intelligence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

About tree fiddy

Very much stronger

a lot

Right around 400%

To be completely honest the average man is probably stronger than the worlds strongest woman

Like 43 strong

A lot

Here’s worlds strongest woman losing to an average dude

youtu.be/MF-YeWnIJfU

The average man can't squat 150+ kg.

lolwut i squatted that when i first started lifting

I hate fake titties.

Uh yea they can lol. Maybe not these days but previous generations men were higher test and could easily squat that

Haha right? When I first started I squatted pl8 cuz I thought 5x5 meant I was supposed to put 5 pl8s on each side of the bar. Haha oops.

Fucking brainlet 5x5 means put 25 plates on the bar. You started too small with 5

When I started I was squating 275 for sets of 5 so that's not far off

Infinitely

why are you guys so useless

man, I would just love to rip the shit out of that chicks asshole

>arm wrestling
>not about technique
Look at how he's locking his hand on the inside and around her hand. His technique is way better, and it's how I've managed to beat my uncle at arm wrestling since I was 14.

It doesn't mean shit.

t. Jill Mills

Isn't it roughly 30%?

I'm asking you.

If you go by Olympic lifts at the heighest weight class, it's 473 kg total for men vs 343 kg total for women. That's 38% more.
Pic related holds the women's record. She weighs 103 kg.
The men's weight division with lifts most comparable to hers is 62 kg.

>started squatting 2.5pl8 for reps
You would be tripping if you were a genuine genetic freak. This isnt even believable for the average guy

Thanks.

What about powerlifting?

lmao my first squat was sets of 6 atg 3pl8 dyel bro?

>Pic related
>no pic

lmao fuckin noob

Impressive

About twice as strong.

Jill Mills is the world's strongest woman, with a deadlift of 540lbs

Eddie Hall has the strongest deadlift among men, at 1102

Sauce?

>take male hormones to be strong
>males still stronger
women on suicide watch

About 2/3 in strength sports for the same weight. It's pretty consistent.

It's 24 plates, retard. The bar counts. You were lifting an uneven bar.

God I love off topic, nonsensical gets

fucking check'd m8

youtu.be/k9fLrtI4RKo

that compared to the strongest female olympic weight lifter. So A fuck load stronger.

lmao

>previous generations of men were way stronger

No, they weren’t. They were smaller, malnourished and knew nothing about lifting.

>6
>quints
I wish I could hate you to death

>womenareweak1
>200something subs
what an oddly specific pastime

More like 40%. men also have over 30% more muscle in their upper body but we can also recruit way more muscle fibers in a lift. That's also why women can train "harder" because they need less recovery.

>equipped meme no-regulation stats
Irrelevant, literally.

>higher levels of testosterone than a horny bullshark
The chromosomes may be xx but the androgen levels are highers than any natty man

>The men's weight division with lifts most comparable to hers is 62 kg.
Top lel

Impressive, very nice.

not him but explain

Not legitimate stats I think, since nobody recorded

Better late than never. Sick quints senpai.

but women are more intelligent and emotional intelligence though

I, TOO CUDDLE ATTACKERS TO DEATH WHILE TALKING ABOUT OUR FEELINGS

Does it turn you on to say it here?

Judging by Olympic world records, about 40%.

Which means fuck all if the men cannot defend an attack.

People complain because modern movies, video games, etc. show female warriors in gear that is "too sexy", but would be impractical/ineffective, and wouldn't there be more historically accurate suits of armor they could use? NO, THERE'S NOT, and that's the whole point.

its more about the most alpha woman being the woman who can shittalk the most(therefore being more popular) whereas men value shit like actual strength and being competent at what youre doing

one of the reason why Veeky Forums consists of soyboys btw, we do nothing but shitpost all day

cinco cincos!! madre de dios!

>le old generations
no dumbass, they ate only porridge and cabbage soup and couldn't do shit

Men are smarter
Women are better at emotioal intelligence in the sense that they are better able to navigate the tangled mess of social customs and procedures that they themselves invented. In practical reality, an all male team can complete a task while an all female team cannot.

150kg would cut an average guy in half.

That would wreck the average guy I see at the gym.

>but women are more intelligent and emotional intelligence though
t. has never worked with women

Even women working with women will admit that women are a lot dumber, especially emotionally.

>"I am so happy to come home from workign with women and having a normal conversation with calm, normal people who also can deal with my irrational outbursts. God, I hate women."
t. my female flatmate

Actually women tend to be less intelligent, but not cause they're women. Height correlates with IQ, and women tend to be shorter than men, however if you control for height as a factor the difference is significantly smaller. As such a tall women is more likely to have a higher IQ score than a short man.

Tldr. Manlets will never learn.

kill yourself

They have little to no experience controlling their emotions. Not quite the same thing.

>emotional intelligence
is this why they panic when something unexpected happens?

you put a plate in the middle, dumb dumb

Height correlates with IQ because nutrition causes improvements in both, moron.

>normal people who also can deal with my irrational outbursts. God, I hate women.

So women are fucking babies and everyone has to be nice to them while they're dicks to everyone else.

on average, only due to men populating the extremes of intellect while women pool around the middle

dunno, u tell me, lil' guy

sauce? I just found my new wheyfu

>Height correlates with IQ, and women tend to be shorter than men
Veeky Forums science lmao

>sauce? I just found my new wheyfu

the world record deadlift done by a man on steroids is 500kg. The world record female deadlift, on steroids, and she looks like a man, is 312kg.

The difference is huge.

>The world record female deadlift, on steroids, and she looks like a man, is 312kg
Who did 312kg?
Becca Swanson's standing record is 310kg.

and i forgot, she was also lifting with a suit.

312kg can be achieved by pretty much any male.

Some fat, pizzaface woman who litfed in gear, 15 years ago, i struggle to find her now. I think her record was 312.5kg No one were able to break her record

unequipped, drug tested:
SHW Women: 206 kg (beaten by men's 123 lb class at 222 kg)
242 lb Men: 385 kg

Where the fuck did you get that from?
The current equipped world record for women is Becca's 310kg, done 12 years ago.
For Raw, that's 600lbs, done both in the 198+ weight class and in the 198lbs weight class, because Crystal Tate is a fucking freak.
youtube.com/watch?v=leXcs135oIY

Mirin' that Isley-tier form, though.

312 is a pretty serious lift for the average man. probably a minimum of five years training without steroids.

>unequipped, drug tested:
Who the fuck cares about unequipped drug tested, except the people competing in it?

If you want to compare to Eddie Hall's 500kg, you need to pick the strongest, most roided out and equipped deadlift done by a speciment with a clit and no balls.

no way

>and could easily squat that
You know PERFECTLY well that you pulled this hard shit out of your abyss of an asshole. Why?

youtu.be/0bGsmUzcuzU

It's hilarious to watch the PC millenial squirm, fighting his innate urge to be disgusted with his SJW learnings that he should be openly accepting, while the two old guys simply do not give a fuck.

>Height correlates with IQ because nutrition causes improvements in both, moron.
citation

>citation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Height_and_intelligence

See literally any intro to nutrition textbook. Then kill yourself for not knowing how to Google.

>correlation implies causation

When will you bro science fags learn?

silent mike is a fanuch

>312 is a pretty serious lift for the average man. probably a minimum of five years training without steroids.
thats completely true, but no women can achieve that, naturally.

>but women are more intelligent
Nope

The strongest woman lifted over 350 kilos.

Becca Swanson could squat 800 pounds.

Is belt considered raw?

>The raw world record without knee wraps belongs to Ray Williams who lifted 1053 lb (477.5 kg) on 4 March 2017, at the Arnold Classic in Columbus, Ohio .[18]
>The women world record belongs to Olga Gemaletdinova who lifted 310.0 kg (684 lb) on 5 May 2011.[19]
Becca was probably equipped.

thats a really really really funy image.