Reminder that the powerclean without being in a professional sport is the fedora of lifts

Reminder that the powerclean without being in a professional sport is the fedora of lifts

>easy to learn but cleanfags claim it's difficult to learn and master
>you look like a retard doing them
>literally do nothing for aesthetics
>literally no reason to do them unless in a professional sport and even then it's debatable
>any muscle the exercise hits can be hit way better by something else
>people who actually do SS without swapping them for rows widely regarded as retards
>most people do them to feel like athletes despite never competing in anything or playing a professional sport
>pic related, girls will consider you weird for doing such a dumb pointless exercise

Powerclean has never been one of the fundamental barbell exercises, according to a far-reaching consensus of virtually everyone who has ever existed. So I guess in that sense I would agree that it's a waste of time

it's been a while since I've seen that pic

I do them for fun on my rest days, fight me.

Who cares if they're pointless for non athletes? Being able to lift more than 2/3/4 plates on the big 3 is pretty pointless as well but that shouldn't stop you from pursuing big numbers if that's what you enjoy.

Get to work your legs without looking gay what's the problem?

I'll continue doing them just to upset fags like you.

>squats
>deadlifts
>looking gay

With what should I replace them in an Arnold split?

Fucking kek.
Sure you look like an autist when you're cleaning 40kg as a warm up, but when you start driving 130kg, 140kg up at the speed of light, you suddenly don't look so autistic.

Stay mad OP

I don’t do cleans but they look pretty fun and manly desu.

Cleans are pointless if you don't compete in any sport

Also manly? Get out of here with that shit. Manliness is having a cock and a y chromosome, not doing certain exercises over other certain exercises.

>manly

Masculinity = being a male. Nothing is "manly" except testosterone and having male sex characteristics.

>what exercises you do doesn't mater man it doesn't make you more or less manly
>yeah but you totally should do this exercise, it makes you look stupid and girls won't like it!!

Brainlets, kek

>he doesn't even do power cleans

Enjoy being a weak faggot with no traps.

you cant possibly be this stupid

I dont know if youre trolling or not.
Personally, power cleans have been the number one exercise in building my shoulders. I still do them.

I dunno man. They're fun and look impressive if you can clean a lot of weight. Also, if you do heavy oly your neck & traps will get yoked.

Power cleans are giving me nice neck and trap gains yeah
I did heavy squats yesterday, my legs and glutes are DOMmed out rn; gonna do back tonight and also throw in some power cleans... is that a good idea pls respond

I don't know your routine, so I can't say whether it's a good idea or not. My experience is with SS / Texas Method / bulgarian-style oly. My only advice to you would be to do the power cleans first thing, before you do any heavy compound lifts or volume back work.

And I should add that yeah, if you did heavy squats yesterday, you should be fine to do some power cleans today as long as you do them first thing.

There's a calisthenics faggot that goes to my gym that wears a super fucking tight wife beater despite being DYEL and compression leggings under his shorts.

If he's not swinging about on the bars like a spacker monkey he's doing power cleans and making a shit load of noise with his shit weight.

Annoying cunt, glad I barely see him

much obliged user, gonna hit dem power cleans in a little bit!