America

>America
>Eat meat every meal
>Meat has testosterone
>Average test levels have dropped dramatically

I don't understand if we are eating those hormones why aren't we getting them

>>Meat has testosterone
I wish I could choose if my steak was a bull or a cow. I'd eat nothing but bull meat for the awesome test.

>xenoestrogens in tap water
>soy based foods
>dormant lifestyles
>not consuming enough onions

the answer is obesity. by far obesity contributes to low test rates beyond all else but people wanna put on a tinfoil hat and say its because all these different things.

First of all, you're a bunch of fatfucks, and that doesn't help

Roll

American beef and butter consuption is actually lower than in 1900.
Also
>implying it isnt the (((flouride)))

Roll

rolling 4 times to determine harem composition, Adolf Ackbar

meat has testosterone but it also has ESTROGEN and lots of it my friedn

Gimme the smarty ravenclaw

Go to any market and look out any industrialized food you see
bread, icecream, cookies, cereal, soda, chips, cakes, pizza, pasta
Everything is either filled to the brim with sugar, vegetable oil or soy prot, or all at once
hell, even meat alone is getting the soy treatment with the cold cuts
you think soyboys and pic related are living on chicken breasts with brocolli and steak or fried garbage and McDonald's?

roll

damn

Fucking idiots - eating or drinking hormones does NOT mean your body is absorbing them. Everything you ingest is broken down into vitamins, monosaccarides, lipids, protein, or nucleic acids.

Gimme best girl

roll

rollerino

PLZ SLYTHERIN

noo dont do this mods dont like it

doubleroll

FUCK YOU

mods are gay

but Ravenclaw is best gril

I was not given best girl. I’ll sacrifice some gains to improve my rolling odds.

rip gains but it worked.

fuck you
I want her

fucking hot rolllllll

The fuck is this shit?

The truth. Amerimutts are fat and that's one of the main reason they are like soyboys even when they eat meat

roll

GIB

rll

Fuck those roll post.

>thread completely derailed

Does trips give all 4 girls?

Give me a 1-3!!

>weinstein girl
Awful taste, but what would one expect from someone who would choose to watch one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

>America
>eat 90% sugar every meal
>drink sugar all day
>never move
>get fat
I wonder if it’s the meat in my diet???

I'm sure your future wife will feel the same way

it was a shitty thread anyway
OP is an idiot (aka average amerishart)

roll

Rollin

Animal fats contain dioxins, which lowers test. Chicken are fed soy. But keep on your delusions that eating meat makes you manlier.

roll

testosterone isn't orally active you moron, there is a thing called digestion, maybe you should read a fucking book sometime

wait nevermind, I guess it has to be the jews' fault, those fucking kikes at it again amiright???

lol vegan scum.

Nice counterargument low test boy.

estrogen loves fat people

>"No!"

I would be the happiest with any of them

Evidently something is causing test levels to drop at a greater rate than our diet has increased them

Lack of exercise and non natural light are two possible causes

Roll

american education at work

testosterone doesn't survive first pass metabolism
roiders don't inject test because they like needles; its because testosterone without the c17 alkylation won't make it through the liver into the blood

Huff

Holy kek batman.

This is objectification, and I’ll stand for it

giv ravenclaw gf

Fuck this gay roll shit
Roll

Rollan

>estrogens in tap water

Is there a good filter for this I don’t have to take a mortgage out on?

So basically wouldn't look like a subhuman if she was in any of the other guilds.

Rolling start

>Kafka and Kanye West in middle tier instead of shit tier
>Lord of the Rings or any Tolkien in shit tier
You know how I know you're a Jew? You're right about Harry Potter, but Tolkiens works are god tier and there's no question about it.

>american education at work
>testosterone doesn't survive first pass metabolism
>... testosterone without the c17 alkylation won't make it through the liver into the blood
Yes and Euros learn specialized medical science in grade school I presume

roll

roll

Hit me up with that Slytherin, boi!

>
>american education at work
>testosterone doesn't survive first pass metabolism
Why do all female butchers have a moustache?

roll

Roll for butt

roll
xd

0 get

Was wondering how this thread got so many replies

Roll

I always found stupid that some people believe that animal hormones can affect our organism, that's like thinking you can get pregnant for fucking a dog.

Please give me hufflepuff. I love redhead and freckles.

>What is endocrine disruption?
>What is atrazine?
>What is glyphosate?
>What are binary hexafluorides?
>What are phytoestrogens?
>What is obesity?
>Why won't your mom stop texting my phone?

>trip dubs
this user gets two of each of them

fresh pasta right here boys
btw i hate hp too but cmon

Rollo

rolling for snakfu

Hufflepuff get

i want to pound the living fuck out of slyth. could rock raven too mmph