Shower thread

Guys, How do you shower? Its just shampoo and that's it... r-right?

In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

>doesn't use water alone
never gonna make it 2bh

I use literally nothing but water. I guarantee my hair and skin are way better than this faggot's
Hey darlin' do you use a pumice stone on your feetsies too? Gotta keep them nice and soft for your boyfriend

>shampoo
some shampoos and soaps have alcohol
you wanna avoid them as alcohol dries the fuck out of your skin

newfag detected

Did Bateman make sure the almonds in that scrub were activated?

>I guarantee my hair and skin are way better than this faggot's

Shame on you

i use a soap bar and shampoo. is there any other way to take a shower?
so you don't actually wash yourself?

What are some estrogen-free alternatives to shampoo?
t. gets dandruff
Head and Shoulders is the only one that works that I've found but I want to stop using shampoo but definitely don't want dandruff

For the past two months or so I've done exclusively cold showers. If you pay for your own water and heating, you will save SHITLOADS of money long term. Taking cold showers is actually easy up until it gets to winter. Now a cold shower is legit freezing. At this point, it's too much and I've done the 30 days blah blah blah. I just do James Bond showers (start hot, end cold). I'll probably pick up cold showers exclusively again once it gets warmer.

How do you guys shower at the gym? Do you actually throw a wet washcloth in your gymbag?

Shower at the gym if you want to be suck a Jew

I don't.
>Not doing cardio on your way home for maximum time efficiency

I do this

Yes. It's not drenched, and you are washing everything anyway.

My gyms shower and jacuzzi are too good to not use.

>Hey darlin' do you use a pumice stone on your feetsies too?
Yes I have disgusting callouses on my toes

Soap, organic shampoo and conditioner made by an old lady at my local markets (rural Australia here), pumice stone on feet to get dirt off feet due to living in the bush and going barefoot, exfoliating face scrub. I also get free Lush soaps occasionally because my sister's friend works in a lush factory.

>only use head and shoulders
>women tell me they're jealous of my hair

Old Birtha fills the bucket with warm rain water heated on the stove, I turn the key on the tubing and enjoy a lovely shower.

Body wash applied with hands. Hot water until clean then cold water to cool body.

Is a store named Pachamama or something like that?

When I shower, I start by making sure that the water isn't hot, but warm. My skin is horrible on the account of genetic disorders and obesity (can't lift for aesthetics at this point), but making sure that I don't strip it of natural oils helps immensely. I follow up by working a lather of tar-based shampoo into my hair after a quick rinse, and beard shampoo has been a recent addition. I leave the shampoo to rest to prevent overworking/stripping my hair while I wash. I use Dove unscented, I'm ashier than Krakatoa otherwise. After that, I rinse everything else off and apply an exfoliating scrub (but only a couple times a week) followed by a facial cleanser.

The rest of the time I spend rinsing/soaking with all the hot water shut off. The groundwater this time of year is already cold by default, so if I'm not awake by then , this does the trick. This does well to close my pores and prevent my skin as a whole from getting too dehydrated. I'll apply a hydrating and anti-acne cream to my face the second I hop out.

What store? I go to a produce market filled with hippies and old farmers with fresh food.

One of these and a washcloth, head to toe.

Cold water. Grandpa's pine tar soap. Only taken cold showers in 2017.

Why use this over regular Soap?

Grandpa's pine tar. Apple Cider vinegar.

Fucking idiot lol. Also you're probably the greasiet man alive use soap you ape.

I shampoo once a week but shower with soap each day. My hair has a nice curl to it but shampoo/conditioner fuck it up.

I'm in a gym class at my school that's in the morning, so I have to shower there. I just put the wet towel in my trunk

I assume user uses it so he won't turn into a soyboy via xenoestrogens seeping into his skin. Little does he know (((palm seed oil))) is one of the bad ones. Anything other than olive, coconut or avocado oil is a meme. He, you, and everyone else would see bigger test gains from grandpas pine tar soap instead.

Cold shower, head and,shoulders with mint or whatever that makes your skin feel cold and nice after showering.

Am I fucking up due to some estrogen now?

I usually schedule my shower for immediately after I take what I assume is my last shit of the night. I just use water. Warm in the winter, cold the rest of the year. I usually start off by getting my body and my hair wet and then use the high pressure setting on the inside of my ears (feels fucking AMAZING) and my ass to keep it clean. Sometimes I masturbate which is pretty fun.
I don't use body wash because it makes me itchy and I don't use shampoo because it makes my hair look all flat and retarded and shit and my hairstylist says it's healthy to not use it (which confuses the shit out of me because I thought you're supposed to use it to make your hair healthy but whatever I don't really care anyway).

I've tried pine tar, evidence for T-gains? Can't imagine either palm kernel oil or tar doing much since it's not ingested.

I couldn't care less about test gains from soap. I use homemade coconut soap anyway. The fragrances in most soaps irritate my sinuses and eyes

What do I use instead of soap and shampoo if I have dry skin and it just leaves the skin tight and itchy and my hair really dry?

Don't you smell? I get similarly itchy using soap but I can't imagine going without it.

this is the only way

Nahh I smell okay as far as I know. Last time I smelled bad was when I ran out of deodorant for a few days and kept forgetting to buy more.