Americucks will never know the pleasure of lifting with the mates...

Americucks will never know the pleasure of lifting with the mates, and going to nearby chippy shop and ordering a munchy box.

Gross bro... Here try dis

Is that halal m8?

what the fuck did you just say you fucking degenerate

Why did you open a random garbage bag and take a pic?

What's in that? Fried fish, fried chicken, chips, doner kebab, but what's on the bottom?

We have that though. I go to my quick chinese food shop and can get all that

>Pizza
This is why American pizza is king

>mates
m8, all americans are just pretending to be friends, even the slightest of obstacles preventing contact is enough to completely ruin a relationship. we're a fractured society, a melting pot where everyone does everything... no single cultural identity to subscribe to, just find a hobby to 'define' yourself with (seclude yourself). even family ties are weak since kids generally move out at 18 and have little contact with their family. shit runs deep. everyone i know has divorced parents and no sense of identity... so you're right, we will never know that pleasure. any americans in this thread know this to be true but some will try to deny it, delusion is a powerful tool of happiness... powerful for complacency too...

salt and pepper clam strips maybe? It looks fucking great.

Holy shit your right. I never realized until now that I have never had a real friend. I have never experienced real brotherhood with someone. Shit.....

Americans don't know about eating deep fried garbage?

Fucking great thread well done.

Noooo..... s-sorry........

yeah do you whip out your dickie whickies and have a sucky wucky after that too?
because if you do I'm on my way

>mates
>chippy shop
>munchy box

mfw

Holy fuck yes please jesus christ

Holy shit you fucking limey faggot don't post on this board ever again

Just because you guys are losers doesn't mean every American is one. I will admit that your words are somewhat true though. It's easier to have strong values in a homogenized society.

yeeesh those teeth

>chippy boys
stop hanging out fat pakis and with chavs and your problem will fix itself.

Yea it does m8. Seppos are rubbish

The look of that made me nearly throw up. How do people bring themselves to eat that greasy nightmare?

who is that cringey motherfucker

>"oi m8 ye eadin' to the chippy shawp?"

So what do you get in all that? I recognize fries and maybe ribs, but maybe they're ribbalee bibbalees for all I know.

Not going out with the boys to grab a hsp

Americucks will never know the pleasure of lifting with the mates, and going to nearby kebab shop and ordering an HSP.

Fucking disgusting. Did a paki shit in a styrofoam to go container and then jizz on top?

mirin bloatmaxxing meal

i'm eating a bowl of black beans, lentils, chickpeas and ground beef at 2pm, then a peanut butter protein bar at 3mp and for dinner and preworkout at 5pm i'm having chicken thighs coated on corn flakes (not the sugary cereal) with yogurt ranch
total of 2350 calories, 220g of carbs 170g of protein and 85g of fat

This is the most beta post I've seen in a while.

Anyone eating kebab and thus financing muslim migrants is a dumb asshole. Not only are you getting unhealthy shit down your throat, you are making things uncomfortable for rest of us by supporting people who hate us. Put all of them in boycott.

Ow the edge

That’s not even edgy. Pakistan is meant for pakis. Send them back

>not buying your greasy kebabs from orthodox Christian Greek Cypriots.

>have to go to anonymous wakandan plastic melting forum just to find semblance of real friends
>still lonely
Oh fug

Asians do the kebab in my town.

delet