How do I get an ass like this?

How do I get an ass like this?

I bet it looked great when she first got her implants.

Wtf is that Jesus Christ.

the proportions look horrible

Kim Kardashean's ass without photoshop

Jesus, has she ever even heard of hams?

This. Her surgeon gave her a great realistic looking ass, but the illusion is immediately ruined by her white girl legs.

because its fake

That's the problem with butt implants. They look nice in a dress but look terrible naked or in tight pants when the legs are that disproportionately small.

looks quite unhealthy

>Get fatter
>Pray for genetics
>???
>It went to your ass

Brazilian butt lift looks great until you get fatter and the fat the doctor repositioned takes up more volume. Then you've got a bunch of fat with no support structure, and this kind of shit happens. Should've just gone with the regular liposuction girl.

Someone else listened to rogan today

Not gonna lie lads, I would voluntarily suffocate under that ass

with a BBL and 2 weeks off from work

I would to be quite honest with you senpai

is this why this image is circulating? saw it on other boards, he talks about kims ass once a month .

>armenian
>white

>swedes
>white
>germans
>white
>brits
>white
no one is white according to /pol/

can someone shoop this so the proportions aren't so off? Give her some thicc thighs and a bit of a spare tire?

do you agree with this statement ? and what would be a good way to combat the problem of low test by injecting steroids?

armenians literally aren't white though you fucking retard

But she has cellulite. Wouldn't implants push the skin in such a way that the cellulite wouldn't be visible?

God i blew loads to that series of photos.

Be alpha

PJW is gay?

>great realistic looking ass

>armenians literally aren't white
"white" isn't a good indicator of genetics you dumbass. Armenians are Caucasian. Get over it. White is just stupid shit American's made up, even though America is only 56% "white". ESADMF