New Onion General

The ultimate antidote to nu-male journalism, pharma-shills and pretentious roasties. Get burned, feel the pain, transform yourself to Shrek Hulk.

Also diet general if people want to talk about other food as well.

On a different note, what kind of onion is the best, my supermarket has red, yellow, large white ones, shallots, so what's the best?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CwRttSfnfcc
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends on the recipe.

Ok i think i missed an important thread what's the deal with onions? Natural test booster or something?

Just finished making some green onion eggs. Best easiest onion recipe.

yup
lets say I'm just eating them raw

What is recipe?

Best onion coming through

>Natural test booster
presumably

also they are the new meme around here and /pol/

>On a different note, what kind of onion is the best

Red and purple, has an extra anti-oxidant that makes it the reddish color.

hmm, is it in part the antioxidants that raise test? It seems like a lot of foods that are good for test are also antioxidants, like garlic and cruciferous vegetables

also it's too bad, I like the taste of yellow better

This lil' faggot is only useful to make food look better on pics.
Bought some and it just gets in your teeth.

I don't think so, but extra antioxidants can't hurt

Boil diced onion for a bit. Boiled eggs. Add a little garlic. You want to use a lot of onion, any onion, to get the egg whites to change color. Easy ass fuck and they taste better than eggs. I eat them everyday, not even because of memes.

>I leave you fags for 5 mins
>all of you start eating onions for no reason

If you're already eating onions, don't eat them like that. Just incorporate them into your daily meals, most of eastern European food is already 50% onion based. Most of meals made in a pot are also mostly onion based (In my standard Goulash recipe the rule of the thumb is when you want 5 kilos of food, you need at least 2.5kg of brown onions ). Pickled food is always pickled in white onions too

If you're already doing it, make it tasty. Don't be an idiots who eats raw onions

I ate a lot of onions today
I stink like a damn Jew rn
I guess (they) won

Added diced onions to my sandwich today. Tasted delicious as fuck. Thanks Veeky Forums.

Only negative I've found is soybean oil is in EVERY fucking type of bread.

The ultimate food is a fuckton of meat & veggies
Anything that fits that bill, combined with real and hard work, will produce gains.
Dumbasses don't get that ignoring the majors to get autistic about the minors is why they're all weak

Making bread is simple.
I fucking swear if I didn't have a job that took up 10-12hrs/day I'd do a couple cooking videos a week to teach Veeky Forums the basics of cook.
Feed yourself, save money, avoid mass-produced shilling, and girls love a guy that can manage a well made meal. Doubly so if you make it look easy.

That might be what I have to do. I found one type (Dave's Killer Bread I think) at the store that doesn't list soy in the ingredients but says something like "produced in a facility that blah blah soy". I want to believe there's no actual soy but I don't know if I should trust (((them))).

Found some sprouted bread (silver hills or some shit) that has pretty much the exact same ingredient's list as daves but no (((produced in a facility with soy))) warning, so I'm free of the phytoestrogen jew, though there are a few flax seeds on the outside of the bread, but it's maybe a dozen seeds at most/slice.

Hopefully an onion a day cancels out the soy or something. I added celery to my diet too, as I heard that blocks estrogen or some shit.

Yeah, lots of greens can counteract soy-boy causing compounds, but cruciferous vegetables along with onion+garlic should do you good.

The onion juices wont escape if I keep a lid on, will they Veeky Forums?

I believe it's the sour taste that you have when eating it raw that gives it the testosterone boost.

Cooking is fruitless IMO

One thing to remember is that some companies will put a warning message on just to cover their asses even if there is near 0 chance of it occuring
It's kind of like putting a sharp blade warning sticker on some of my equipment at work; during normal operation there's zero chance of getting your fingers in there.
Another way to look at it is that when I cook, I cut up all the veggies first, then the meat. I should put a salmonella warning on the cutting board even though I wash and sanitize it after every use. Possible, yes; likely, I'll win the lottery sooner

>tfw a bunch of lonely guys are cooking and consuming pounds of onions
>it will make them smell and drive girls away
>chad planned this all along

Guys, just be careful. Onions might increase your testo just too well. So well in fact that the testo levels might overflow. You might end up looking like this.

No I'm going to end up FUCKING this.

You are still gonna be gay then MUAHAHAHA

how much onion do I need?

in my salad bar at work I'm thinking of just taking a bunch of the chopped red onion and throwing it back with some water with my lunch

nvm I found the original article

apparently 0.5g/kg bodyweight raised it a little over x2, and 1g/kg raised it about 3 times

the lower boundary is probably better to reduce smelling like shit side effects.

the question is now how much onion gives me ~40g of onion juice

That first munch of the day

ITT no one read the study

You sound like a low-test non-onionated soyboy desu famalam

>THE LEGEND WILL NEVER DIE

>the question is now how much onion gives me ~40g of onion juice
You're never gonna make it if you don't have a food scale

> eating bread

~50% yield

Soyboy is a thing of the past, make way for the age of the onionlad

some onion juice gets destroyed by heat alone

See you hiding your thumb
You're not fooling anyone Shrek

Uhh l-lads...

Onions contain phyto-estrogen?!

Any tricks to deal with the smell?

eat it fast.

Is the jury in on if lightly sauteeing your onions is okay?

>Forgot pic

>comes from Veeky Forums just to shill his shitty post

kys

good thing anzu is a girl

an underweight girl, but a girl (female) nonetheless

Someone say Onyon?
youtu.be/CwRttSfnfcc

Roasties and numale soyboy liberals are fighting back hard on the new onion revelation

>waaaahhh they taste bad
>my soyboy throat burns
>ewwww it smells
>now I smell

These normies have no idea what it's like to feel the way we do. To be so close to blowing your shit over the wall but end up downing your sorrows with a whole bottle of vodka that might as well be fucking gasoline.

This slight onion juicing inconvenience and the superficial side effects, my fellow robots, won't compare to the fucking hell we go through on a daily basis.

Who's with me?

>Roasties and numale soyboy liberals are fighting back hard on the new onion revelation
why the fuck are you stupid niggers politicizing a basic ass aromatic vegetable like this

>my fellow robots

oops wrong pic

Serious question
as a white male living in Korea, I eat a lot of green onion kimchi. It is by far my favorite kimchi and I eat it with everything. Will I still get onion benefits from this? Do green onions actually do the same thing? Does the fermentation process for kimchi ruin the benefits?

halp

>I am Siegmeyer of Catarina and you shall feel my wrath!

Do these even count? I can eat like a million raw green onions a day but not a single red or white onion

no it isnt user, you need to find a decent brand thats all. i do daves killer bread. all natural and delicious.

What about pickled onions anons?
I love those little bastards, and can eat loads of them in one go

can someone try this for me and report back?
>50/50 onion and lemon juice blend
>add that to half a glass of orange juice or use the OJ as a chaser
ty

I'd assume the processing it undergoes can possibly destroy the compounds that increase testosterone, but it's all speculation.

I'd try that one day, then do a normal onion diet the next and see what your results are.

Easiest way to ingest onions my dudes?

Eat raw like an apple

You should slice it up, mix it with bananas, cheese and raw honey. Get yourself a spoon.

open y our mouth and instead of letting stupid words come out shove an onion in

Big onion or small hand?

Trips, this is truth

Strong punch.

biggest 'nion I could find

Had french onion soup the other day, it was great.

1kg onions cooked with lid on for 10 mins with butter and oil, fry for 20 mins with 1 tsp sugar till caramelized, fry with a few cloves of garlic for last few mins
toast a spoonful of flour in a pan
add flour cup of wine and lots of beef stock to onions and add 2 bay leaves
boil for 2o-30 mins
season with salt and pepper
top with gruyere cheese
enjoy

soy= effeminate liberal cuck
onion = strong alpha male

its the hip cool new meme and its backed up by scienceā„¢

>ultimate antidote
>onions
>not test e

You absolut madmen

What results do you expect exactly?

>Onions are a superfoo--

*poos on your theory*

Indians eat onions more than any other culture and they are practically on the same level as a soy boy.

I missed 4 days of Veeky Forums and you're all onionbrehs now?

I chop one and mix it with a tuna can and 2 medium carrots (chopped)

this
what the fuck

same idk wtf is going on atm

Onion vs Soy? Is that the new thing?

someone explain this new meme.

this is the stupidest meme

that said onions (as well as garlic and mushrooms) and delicious and an integral part of making Veeky Forums cooking edible

Just take fucking steroids

>STOP EATING VEGETABLES!!!!1
>JUST TAKE STEROIDZ!!!!!1!!!

T. American

Basically this
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
It's the antidote to roastie soy