If you have a problem with this you need to grow up

If you have a problem with this you need to grow up

i don't have a problem with it
i have a problem with when you sue me for staring

This must be an elaborate ruse

You faggots allow this?

You're as bad as /v/ allowing (((wolfenstein))) to happen.

>a game originally having nazi killing has nazi killing
are you dumb?

Explain

They're making a political statement with a liberal agenda fucking soyboy

go away Brianna

>If you have a problem with this you need to grow up
> If you have a problem with people lifting naked in front of you, you need to grow up!

Yeah, no thanks. I don't need some attention whore screwing up my lifting game

Oh jesus christ pls stop no they're not.
Should've picked the scottish guy's timeline

this
people from the [[[[[[[[[[[right]]]]]]]]]]]]] are too stupid to Google s m h
>muh librals

I grew up in a nudist family
Casual skin/nudity doesn't catch a second glance

What does your mums butthole look like?
Haha yes they are lol like what the heck buttercup are you dense? You've just been airily dismissed, I bet you feel pretty stupid.

Her ass looks like an ants ass

You're trying way too hard senpai

Not him, but from what I've seen, the commercial thing of "punch a nazi" is directly correlating to the whole right-wing people getting assaulted by the left in their riots or whatever. I think it's pretty obvious that they're trying to push a message with this game that they are left supporters. Not really a /pol/ type of guy, just saw the ad a couple times and was pretty annoyed since it's obvious their intentions

>literally a game series about killing nazis for 20 years
>new game has you killing nazis
DA JEEEWWWWZZZZ!! MY GREAT WHITE VIDEO GAME INDUSTRY IS BEING OVER RUN BY BROWNS AND SJWS!!! REEEEE MOOOMY GET ME MORE TENDIEES
pic related is you

My only problem is that they're asking for a staph infection.

Literally why

I want to kill Nazis IRL. Fucking retards

Sexuality is the worst part of human existance

Do it then you smug little faggot

Cuck. Back to rddit

But you guys are too engaged in bitch mode to ever come out in public :3

What's going on here? There's 2 people that clearly don't belong.

I don't want harlots leaving STDs and sweat on the benches.

>2
at least

I can just imagine some old lady on the elliptical complaining and then this bitch getting all defensive and self righteous about it

Yes. But also the best.

kike detected

Problem with literally attention whores in my gym?
Nah, not really. They are just confirming how worthless they are.

You bet, but this kike owns guns and would happily shoot you in the face

>a jew fighting

nice joke. you will get purged once again you filthy parasite

ew that ass is way too big

Not Jew user but isreal soldiers are scary

This Jew would stomp your head in

>that milf who is basically naked every time I'm working out
>tfw home gym master race

Disgusting jezebel! Can’t really tell what her ethnicity is, but anyway they’re fucked.
Only a liberatarian fag would be okay with this.
They have no morales or principles. They take advantage of freedom and use it for their own self pleasures. Muh freedumbs
A conservative/libertarian world
>pic related

Do you know how an onion works

but kike user, how can you stomp anyone's head in when you locked in a gas chamber?

Bitch I got 400lbs on my back, can you take your stripper costume away from me? Come back later though.

Why do we have the exact same thread with the same OP every few days? Don't you get tired of making the thread?

As long as I can stare, and fat chicks aren't allowed to do it.

I'm not Jewish. I just recognize that Jews are not an innocent people.

They are tribalistic savages, barbaric scoundrels, just read what they did in the Kitos War. They slaughtered 500,000 Romans and Greeks. Imagine if the Palestinians killed 500,000 Israelis. We are talking in the Roman era, that was a lot of people back then. Read about the Jewish communists and what they were doing to Ukrainians. Read about the Zionists and what they were doing to Arabs. You can say a lot about Jews, but you can't say they don't fight.

how about u read my first in ur butthole fucking idiot

the game having people kill nazis isn't the point you fucking soyed up autist. the whole issue was they used it as a platform to push an anti-white pro racemixing agenda and ontop of all that did it in a really shitty way which made the experience not very fun

There is literally nothing wrong wit race mixing as long as only white males are allowed to do it

>unironically saying race mixing

Childish antics are what failed the left in the elections and is continuing to redpill the nation. Please continue.

Disgusting. Kill yourself.

You /pol/ autists almost make me want to become a leftist.

this is why america should have gun control. at least if a retard like you feels like starting a fight everyone involved will be of equal skill, rather than having the ability to just shoot somebody over something stupid

america is fucking dumb. Though i heard that during the vietnam war it was much much more divided that it is now, which is hard to imagine. Ah it's mad really, i wonder what historians will say about this in years to come

What a fucking whore, of course I have a problem with this. Sweating on the gym equipment. It urks me that she'll distract every member there from getting gains that day.

If they don't show up, it's mainly because nazi don't exist anymore, son.
neo-nazi on the other hand

You know full well that’s not what people are unhappy with about the game. The main characters are literally Marxist, sassy black woman, and pregnant feminist who is better at gun combat than an elite soldier. It’s almost like you have an agenda to push?

would you have a problem if a hairy ass man would show up wearing a borat mankini and working out?

cool man

>racemixing
are you uneducated or were you heavily influenced by the reptilian views of friends or family?

Only in this cucked world would this bitch do this without a man groping her. The sheer audacity of these hoes man. Fuck betas today for letting them get away with this.

The marketing literally called all trump supporters nazis.

>Groping her
>Not shaming her for being the degenerate whore she is
Nonwhite detected

How old are you? You sound 13 but I genuinely want to know your age so I can laugh in your puny face.

Thanks dubs, that picture will give me nightmares for the days to come

>mfw the whole world seems to turn that way

Why do you think that matters when knives, blunt objects and guns exist?

This is now military fitness thread, people who can't march over night with 40kg full pack leave.

user pls

It's just a shock photo for instagram likes

I have a problem, she isn't naked next to me in my bed.

Please notice my gainz. Mire me.

>when you can't win the argument so you don't even try arguing my point
LMAO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NAZIS! BTFO

>shaming her
>perpetuating the same problem we've had to deal with for nearly 1000 years.
No.

What’s amazing is how she’s doing it for the attention, but no one is even looking at her

above average photoshop skills
the ass is particularly fine though i'ma boob guy.

>le pure race

There's no pure races outside of like aborigines and shit.

Just have a fat hairy middle aged man walk in wearing the same getup and if anyone complains he can claim discrimination and now nobody can dress like that in the gym ever again the end

>Literally why

If he won't, who will?

This, i still think we should differentiate between Zionists and normal Jews but the fact is the nation of Israel is responsible for most of the shit happening today. They created Mujaheeds to poison Muslims, they created radical feminism and other social cancers to poison Christians.

Imagine if a dude went around working out in only a speedo and shoes. I'd imagine many people having a problem with it. Attentionwhores can get out.

>game is literally about a jewish secret society which is cleverer and more powerful than anything on earth supporting the degenerates of society
>oh yeah and the nazis are the bad guys

Gameplay is pretty fun but the story is pozzed and cliche beyond irony.

>Israel created radical feminism and other social cancers to poison Christians

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice

/pol/tards need to off themselves

Very nice

Kill yourself

>they really believe this

everyone starts somewhere.

they try to mock you as a defense mechanism, because they are terrified of having their assumptions about race challenged. they will talk about /pol/ despite never having gone there. sooner or later they will dip their toe in and receive the race realism suppository