What is your favorite veggie Veeky Forums

What is your favorite veggie Veeky Forums

for me it's the carrot

i bet you keister them, you pole-fancy.

Eat a great variety. Look at 'em: how can anyone have a favorite?

>inb4 60 onion posts

Bell peppers.
Mix mirin, soy sauce, sugar and sake, reduce in a pan with the peppers and some chicken breasts, fucking delish.

I think the carrot infinitely more fascinating than the geranium. The carrot has mystery. Flowers are essentially tarts. Prostitutes for the bees.

acorn squash is also pretty fuckable

Allium cepa IMHO (in my honest onion) desu senpai

Was going to say broccoli, but yea onion now that you mention it. Very versatile and tasty.

Broccoli's always good. But really, a lot of vegetables can be good.

what can't it do?

yes vegtabel good
you very smart

taste good

I often cook zucchini and yellow squash together in marinara sauce, just to feel better about eating vegetables because they're really not edible on their own. But they're cheap and more tolerable than leafy greens.

Their BBC cousin, the eggplant, is pretty damn sophisticated and tasty however. I'll go with eggplant.

retarded wojaks crack me up

>vegtabel
i lol'd

10/10

Mushrooms are godtier and you're a fucking soyboy if you disagree.

>soy sauce
you ain't making it

>favorite vegetable
>posts a fucking mushroom
kill yourself lad

Retard soyboy detected.

I offset it with onion juice :^)

>commonly considered
not an argument

liquid aminos cuck

Goddammit, I just checked back in the thread hoping no one would realize how dumb my post sounded.

Cucumber for sure

>nobody has said sweet potato yet
The absolute state of this board

Onion and kale, my negroid

The other day I made a smoothie with spinach, sweet peas, broccoli, cauliflower, a little salt and water. It tasted great. Am I crazy /fit?

Pumpkins and winter squash in general. I grow them in the summer and cook them all winter. Two cups a day in a protein shake, fuckin delish

No, you just drank some liquefied vegetables. Why would that make you crazy?

you know soy sauce is literally liquid aminos right?
can't believe people fall for that shit

Cabbage

Peas. Dat protein and tastes really good for what they are, just tiny balls of green health points.

It's great but it's not my favorite, it has the same consistency throughout and a mild sweet flavor, it's basically baby food.

parsnip>carrot

>just tiny balls of green health points
>>>/reddit/