Anyone else hate highschoolers in the gym?

Anyone else hate highschoolers in the gym?

>leave weights and plates everywhere
>are loud and obnoxious
>spout Veeky Forums memes at each other like fucking autists
>lift weight they obviously can't handle with atrocious form
>are all, with only a handful of exceptions, skinnyfat or auschwitz mode
>either don't squat, or do quarter squats with weight they can't handle

Seriously we need a nationwide gym ban on anyone still in HS.

>tfw I go to a powerlifting gym where everyone is respectful and knows what they're doing

What I'm sensing is a strong sense of jealousy that they can lift more than you, actually have friends and are drowning in prime teenage poosy.

You know they wouldn't be so loud and obnoxious if you just fucked them in their right tight boi pussy

Yea, there's a few that come by now and then. Do what I do, look intimadating and tell them you'll rape them. Noone will believe a stupid teenager over an adult, especially if you are cool with everyon else.. I have one little shit that i think i got to pee his bed.

Also home gym master race.

Feels goodman

>Also home gym master race.
This. Didn't read the rest

We all hate teenagers.

>Walked up to some HS dyels (they had trouble benching 75 lbs) and asked if they were using a 2.5 lb pl8 that was near them
>they all stopped talking, were staring at me quietly, looked legitimately frightened until one shook his head nervously and gestured for me to take it

I felt bad tbqhfam

>posts story with anime picture
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'll take "Things That Never Happened" for 500 points

i want this so much. But I have to train at a YMCA and that's like one step away from planet fitness.

underrated

Honestly though I started lifting at 13, didn't even know what the fuck I was doing until I was 17. If the kid looks like he's making an effort despite his lack of experience, don't go too hard on him.

>mfw I was a highschooler among highschoolers at a commercial gym
>mfw we got to know and were friendly with all of the regulars
>better etiquette than your average gym go-er
>we could lift more than most of the adult males in the gym

I get that a lot of highschool kids are shitheads, but if they are doing something wrong, be a man and point it out to them. I sincerely hope you aren't one of those jellyfags who can't stand a 16yo lifting more than them though, because we had to deal with a fair few jackasses trying to mess with us because we embarassed them infront of their landwhale gf or whatever .

I'm going to do #3 & 5 tomorrow and you can't stop me internet twat

I only have this while I’m at Uni and I have to go to a absolute grandma gym on my breaks at home.

the only person who leaves weights everywhere in my gym is one fat starting strength cunt

autist

I go to the gym at 4am when high schoolers are still in bed asleep.

There's no rules in the basement. Anything goes in the basement.

This is good practice in general for those wanting a focused workout. Everyone is on task if they so they're not late for work.