Ugly guy fit chick

Why is it that most fit bro's(8-10/10) get with average looking chicks. While slightly attractive guys (6-7/10) tend to get the hotties?

Girls wear makeup, guys dont

those two on your pic are looksmatched. he probably mogs her without makeup

THEY LOok like siblings

This. He's a pretty decent looking guy, and she's wearing an absolute fucktonne of make up

I'm only 20 so not and oldie, but I want to get super fit so I can find a 6-7 with a good personality to raise my children. Fuck a 9 or a 10, they're personalitylets. Steal a girls heart, marry her, have kids with her, love and raise them, and fuck the hot girls on the side.

No 6-7 will cheat on a guy who can pull a 9 or 10.

I also wonder this. I consider myself an 8, maybe 7.5 based on what others have told me (besides mommy). I've always been ok with the low hanging fruit though.. not really frustrated with it, just more curious why I never got with hotter girls

probs cause I dont wanna work for it :/

He isn't ugly at all you retard

He definitely mogs her without makeup, seeing as he already mogs her. Look at her subhuman melted eye area and masculine philtrum:chin ratio. Meanwhile the guy has a great eye area, nice chin and TALL androgenic face, his only real flaw are is his malfunctioniong thyroid (as evidenced by diffuse thinning in eyebrows)

I see there being a few ways to explain this. In my experience you are correct as far as relationships go. More attractive males tend to get with more average girls for relationships because extremely attractive girls not only get much more male attention but are also more likely to cheat on you because of that. My girlfriend is slightly less attractive than me, but she is an actually great person who would never do anything to intentionally hurt me and I know that. Whereas the very attractive girls I've dated have basically all burned me at one point or another.

And I think the inverse stands true for attractive females getting with less attractive males in that they feel more security and less of a chance of them getting cheated on and it would probably be more likely that they could be the dominant one in the relationship as the more attractive one.

Thanks Mr. Bateman

less competition

He's not ugly, he just needs to cut his hair and he'd look good.

It just bothers me that so many of you grossly overrate subhuman-average females while underrating men (due to a complete misunderstanding of facial aesthetics)

This guy is much better looking than her, but I guess he chooses to date down because she is his phenotype match (recipe for true love)

>Tfw you got rejected by your phenotype match

Really hope you do and achieve it all for her to find out that you are cheating on her so she leaves you and takes the kids and you realize that kind of human waste you are.

But hey you are 20 there is hope and that you are only retarded due to you being young.

>implying we are attracted to the same phenotypes

we are more attracted to opposite genetics

but to be fair, you have to have a pretty high IQ to understand genomics

I'm sorry I just don't see how this could be possible

>Be born in nigger climate
>Climate requires strength and speed
>Hurr durr I'm attracted to white people with cute eyes and a big brain
>Immediately have your offspring die to hyenas.

This.

An attractive guy has his pick over a relatively good looking girl (not as good looking as him though) who will be loyal to their relationship. He can select for not only decent looks but also for the personality type that he is most attracted to + a girl who would die to be with him.

An attractive girl does the same. Picks a guy who would die to be with her even though he probably isn't as good looking as she is. She gets to select for other things she's interested such as wealth, social status, personality, or any combination really

oh yea you're right, the only phenotypes are our ethnicity. not like there are 20,000 varying coding genes in our fucking DNA

if you want an actual answer as to why, at the risk of sounding like an aspie know it all, having varied sets of phenotypes across different genes is generally seen to confer better fitness. this is cause we potentially have more resistances to diseases through a more varied immune system.

Why the fuck would there be 20,000 genes to be a CODER? Coding wasn't even invented until the 20th century.

well meme'd

Shut up numale soyboy

he just needs a fuckig haircut. idk why 50 percent of males think they would look good with long hair

lol the guy who said soyboy isa low test cuck

ugly guy here
where is my fit chick?

>No 6-7 will cheat on a guy who can pull a 9 or 10.
Oh, sweet summer child.

Probably because you're overestimating yourself and you're actually a 6/10

That guy isnr ugly, if he was ugly then he wouldnt have a gf

oh baby

>High IQ
>Any part of biology
Try real science you might burst a blood vessel in your brain

Oh boy, you really believe that, don't you?

That's exactly what happens, because she is insecure and search validation elsewhere, when you don't give her the last 5 minutes of your day