Lifting for women as a manlet?

Don't do it, because realize it makes no difference either way. You think bitches would fuck Zac efron because of his 17 inch arms?
The dude is like 5'6. Money is the only way you are getting laid as a manlet. Either that or a used up whore.

If you lift as a manlet thinking you'll get laid, just dont. You will lose confidence the moment you make gains and quit. Lift only for health, because other than that there are zero derived benefits.

>pic related, i'm a 5'6 kissless virgin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4
youtu.be/zdiK-LUU6xo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you implying that they will learn?

>Lifting for women at all

this guy isn't 5'6 youre literally too dumb to falseflag anonymously then wonder why youre failing at life

youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4

Impossible, they'll never learn

in reality having aesthetic body will improve your odds with women regardless of your height. But at the end of the day, unless you're top 1% good looks, it's personality, charm and charisma that matter most.

Yikes, even bland ugly bitches reject manlets.. I kind of feel bad for them mate

lick her pussy and treat her right. it ain't that hard.

Don't give up friend. I was you.

I'm 5'7"
160 lbs and lifting around 6 years

You need to lower your standards a bit. I fucked a lot of 6s who were just sluts who only cared about my body, one as actually taller than me.

You need to be fucking confident. Girls literally feed off that shit. My girlfriend now lifts, has a thick fat ass and fucks like crazy. Go for younger girls user, they are much more superficial. (17-18) depending on how old you are. Don't be afraid to fuck some ugly girls to practice your dick game and social skills.

youtu.be/zdiK-LUU6xo

>2017
>not lifting for other men
You'll never make it

> taller than me

How tall was the taller girl you fucked? theres this 6 foot girl in my class thats pretty cute, she has a good face and shy

Younger girls are superficial but end up cheating. Don't lower your standards. Wait for the right girl and the most level-headed ones with prospects and great qualities are usually 25+ (finished school and are looking for the right guy)

Licking pussy makes you a cuck

this

6'4 and also a kissless virgin. Just be confident, women eat that shit up so much. It's been working for me as of late and I might get some poosi

what did the manlet say at the end?

Around 2 inches. It made certain positions tough but she came back probably a dozen times. She had a killer body, she was always flirty with me at the gym and we joked about how sex would be awkward because she was taller, and I told her I guess we'll have to find out and the rest is history.

I used to feel bad about getting into shape, like I was taking away the only advantage manlets had, but after coming to Veeky Forums I've realized that manlets truly will never learn, and I don't feel bad anymore.

t. 6'2 slowly becoming not-skinnyfat

>we joked about how sex would be awkward because she was taller, and I told her I guess we'll have to find out and the rest is history.

Who the fuck said anything about dating? I'm saying mess around with a bunch of younger sluts to get yourself out there. Also good luck holding down a girl in their mid-late 20s without money. Most girls that age have baby fever or already have a kid.

Relationships are poison when you're in your late teens and early 20s as a guy. That is your time to get experience, don't fuck it up with putting all your eggs in one basket.

Zac Efron is about 5'8 and prob 170lbs. No way his arms are 17 inches.

I'm 6ft1 and 240lbs and my arms are only 18 inches. They look huge though, I guess bicep size is like dick size. Every one likes to add on a couple of inches.

How are you 5'6" and as tall as a 2m door?

Doing *anything* for women is blue pilled beta tier cucked bullshit. It's the literal downfall of western civ. Chasing them is like chasing a mirage: once you get there you realize you could have done better with your own hand, and with a lot less hassel, expense, and annoying jibba jabba.

If you do anything OP, do it for yourself.

There isn't a single worse thing than autists who overthinking Veeky Forums memes and act smart about it.

Lanklet BTFO

U gon hit em witcho keys Darry?
Darry put dat shit down
Darry quit bein a bitch