boldanddetermined.com/chiseled-jawline-puffy-face-vs-skinny-face-fat-loss/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could use some Doritos right now

haha only a few more months of bulking haha

Interesting thread
boldanddetermined.com/chiseled-jawline-puffy-face-vs-skinny-face-fat-loss/

cucked by a nutrient lmao

i always notice i look a lot sexier after some malnutrition

What’s the best way to quickly flush sodium? Just lots of water?

Its just ya face breh

at what bf% did you start noticing facial gains Veeky Forums?

15% in abouts, atleast for me.
Pic related around 27% before and 13% after

Wtf

>chads are born REEEEEEEE
Nice work user this is a prime example of a chad being made. You’re doing good

Goddamn what were peoples reactions to your facial gains, you easily jumped 4 points there

>tfw already lean
>tfw fucking weird mix of attractive, masculine, and androgynous and weird
I like my face desu.

I think being brought up fat as a kid fat and not seeing your potential really fucks up your alot of shit like confidence and social interaction but I suggest to anyone that is currently at a higher BF to try and get down to a lower percentage and will see the change face wise and also interaction wise with people. Everyone can make it, I post now to help out other people as much as I can in being the best they can be, I got alot of things out of this place and time to give back to it.

Childhood female friends in complete and utter shock once I come back to my home town and one realises after staring at me for 10 seconds and then realising who I was and breaks down into tears. Otherwise friends were shocked after seeing me after 3 months of fat loss, completely baffled by the transformation.

That's most likely trenface as well

Me... I eat a lot of sodium and add salt to every dish.

I even add salt to pot noodles that already have lots of sodium.

Definitely see the difference between my usual face and when I go a few weeks barely eating sodium (part of a "i eat what you eat" thing for clients. They actually pay me double the standard charge if I do this lol)

The most noticeable changes are a thickness below the chin. It hands down a bit and doesn't look the best.

Then there is the bags under the eyes. They actually look better when you're loaded with sodium. You do kind of look healthier overall but maybe less aesthetic.

>Nice work user this is a prime example of a chad being made. You’re doing good
you are never born beautiful, but grow into an attractive adult given the right genes and good development. this includes proper nutrition, enough sleep, as little distress as possible, and physical activity.
If one had a good upbringing but ate too much and now lost it all, its hardly "a Chad being made"
Rather, the appalling pig mask fatties run around with 24/7 came off. One can be ugly and fat, lose the fat and still be ugly. You cant grow your bones, and you cant workout your face. Lose fat, build muscle. And hope you get lucky. Thats all there is to it

Fuck dude, mirin facial gains

>sodium face
you mean steroid bloating?

if youre eating something salty right now, you arent gonna make it

That and potassium

All those gains have got to have some side effects.

But tren doesn't give you puffy face, I can attest to that, gives me brown lactation though.

that guy permasquinted his way to 6,6m followers

Pics?

>gives me brown lactation
L O N D O N

>t. jelly low-test manlet

fffffuuuuggg

you made it

never

Lmao nice use of the face app faggot

Blow me, had that throw at me already.

you look like a syrian ladyboy

>boldanddetermined.com/chiseled-jawline-puffy-face-vs-skinny-face-fat-loss/
there was a post on pol about how zack efron is a gay slave for some powerful jew who has video of him being cockbanged by an army of guys

Aight, cheers. Feel like a big boi now?

Fuck I just want to suicide cut and see if my face is salvageable
t. was a beautiful boy 5 years ago but then got skinnyfat and now just lift for strength at around 20-25% bf

same here, when i was 16 - 18 I was a pretty low % boy. After college I became a 20 - 25 % bloatlord.

Where's your lean mass atm? I remember from an other thread ago that we had the same height.

Looks like /beer face/ desu senpai

Currently sitting at 13% bodyfat at 81kg in abouts.
So 70.5 kg in lean mass. Could look alot better if not for poor training for a long time, poor nutrition and borderline medically acceptable test levels, i'll post a photo in a CBT probably or in one of these threads if it is the topic of discussion but currently don't have one on me.
Also suggest to you to lean bulk all year round and cut when you start getting above 16% bf to maintain facial aesthetics and body aesthetics.

fucl off
this is just some ahle trying to push his vitamins onto us for money.

What's your height?

>zack efron is a gay slave for some powerful jew who has video of him being cockbanged by an army of guys
now this I gotta see! for research purposes, of course...

187cm - 6'1
Been like a year and a bit since I last checked tho.

kek you really are chad
I'm at 170 cm / 5'7" with 75 kg / 165 lbs. Wish I was a a bit higher so I didn't have to lose that much weight. I kinda looked like your upper right pic at 80 kg at .

You don't need to eat excessive sodium to bulk, stop using bulking as an excuse to eat like shit and look like shit

yup same thing happend to me i always had that face then i cut to 72 kg got up like 2 points and im on bulk now so its preety much back, cant wait to hit 85 kg (82 now by the end of the year) to start my cut
probably gonna need to go to 82-81 to get that face i lean bulked but it always gets like this

I think I understand better now, we share the same weight as well, but my lean mass is at 65Kg and my bf is at 17ish. It means you are much further in your training than I am. Maybe Ill make it one day like you did.

Height don't matter that much in terms of weight loss, just drop the BF% with a small caloric deficit of 400 or so and then lean bulk when you are in a respectable BF% such as 10% and continue lean bulking for that aesthetic physique while still maintaining a great deal of your facial aesthetics.
Tips on facial leaness is have a large intake of water like 3 litres a day minimum, reduce sodium intake, and to absorb sodium eat potassium rich foods such as bananas. Also on a night out when drinking I have a very lean face due to alcohol like spirits, that's just personal experience tho.

No doubt in my mind, just keep the consistency to training & nutrition and you'll make it with ease.

How much does removing sodium actually do to face bloatiness? I mean is it actually worth it if your not even remotely lean?

Probably not that much, you need to drop your body fat % to get a leaner look.

I'm probably at around 18%. Hopefully by february/march I'll get to that amount with some heavy cardio.
I've checked some lists of high potassium foods but most of them look like calorie rich food. Any suggestions to low calorie but high potassium food?

looks like faceapp tqbh but bone looks good regardless

>those heavily manicured eyebrows
Gays pls go

t.

NO, you fucking soy boys! You're NOT going to meme this shit. Sodium is an essential micronutrient and is in no way harmful to your health or appearance!

Low calorie, spinach.
Also HIIT cardio works best imo.
Sprint like hell, rest and sprint like hell again. Fun.

>spinach
thanks
>HIIT
Currently doing couch to 5k. Hopefully on 01/01 I'll be able to do to 5k run easily. Then I'll go 2x HIIT/interval and one 5k run a week. I heard HIIT is not for beginners so I want to build somethign beforehand. This going to be good because when I was a kid I was a sprinter. Can't wait to go back to that.
Thanks again for answering all my questions man.

/megasodium/ lad here.
I used to eat a few bags of sunflower seeds a day
My face was completely round, then I went cold turkey and my face became pretty angular and I wasn't as bloated anymore

All good, I was in the same position and would've liked feedback in those times. Also can incorporate jumping rope for beginner type cardio along with everything else, it's also dope for cardio.

As long as you’re not eating fast food every day you’re good. This is because fast food can easily bring you to double the recommended sodium intake. I get around 3000 a day when the recommended amount is 2300 and my face is lean looking.

I cant believe this, how did you get nice eyebrows? and also did u use the hollywood filter faceapp LOL

Black pill: you will never have sunken cheeks if you were once round faced.

Did you not realize how his eyebrows and eyelashes grew. it looks like he grooms that shit and puts serum to make it grow. and also he probably got a tan. he also has nice rhair. theres more than just "muh losing bodyfat" but losing bodyfat did make his jawline look better. Stop giving hope to ugly aspies

Like pronounced cheek bones?
I don't have them exactly but my cheekbones are visible

No, the sucked in cheeks look models have. Much like an obese person's your skin doesn't have the elasticity to pull it off.

You could have skin surgery remove some excess skin on your face.

>ignores all the facial exercises he did

Shit I didn't even consider that sodium bloating is killing my jawline

Is there a way to combat this without lowering my sodium consumption? I like hot sauce

Oy vey!!