Vegan Hate Thread

They unironocally think that the amount of land needed to grow enough food for a vegan society would be sustainable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_pyramid
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
beefmagazine.com/blog/4-facts-debunk-meat-horrible-article
grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/
latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-nicolette-hahn-niman-20141123-story.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Hermaphroditus
google.at/search?q=sleeping hermaphroditus&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz-tKIv9DXAhXFiRoKHXBiBJYQ_AUICigB&biw=1304&bih=647
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not even vegan but that is such a shit argument

>consumes soy once

vertical chlorella farms
but i doubt even vegans would be willing to go that far

Not even vegan but they’re correct user.
Most usable farm land is used for growing crops to feed livestock

Are you fucking retarded? It takes as much land to sustain a cow as it does to sustain a human (on vegetables), and it takes way more than one cow to sustain one human.

I almost think this is a troll thread.

>being this retarded

Meatcucks. Not even once.

Man you can grow enough food for your family for a year on a few acres. Add a few more and you can have meat.

God, I fucking hate this soynigger.

That’s at current production but to do it for a whole nation is different and that’s not even taking into account the amount of extra production we’d need just to match our current nutrition and actually live normally.

Not every fag is going to be able to import tofu from some gay sounding country.

>Guy constructed entirely of mystery meat hates meat
really gets the old noggin joggin

energy transfer loss is like primary school science
is the american education meme not actually just a meme?

The v*gan menace must perish in order for western civilization to survive

What we should be doing is growing mussels and seaweed.

I'm not vegan and love meat, but it's true that most crops grown are fed to animals. I would be happy to remove all cropland which is used to grow animal feed and let most of be turned over to forest, pasture or used to grow fruits/vegetables. Probably though, if everybody switched to a vegan diet we wouldn't let forests regrow but just increase our population to 12 million and not solve the problem at all. Vegan agriculture might be more efficient that what we have now, but it won't fix our land use problem, just postpone catastrophe, unless we change also the way we practice agriculture and reverse population growth.

Permaculture and aquaculture ftw.

I hate Vegans

you hate rational people who acknowledge reality? good girl, you need a daddy.

What pisses me off about vegans on Veeky Forums is that they don't understand that we want gains by any means necessary. People are drinking onion juice for gains, do of course they're going to eat chicken and beef and shit to make sure they get 1g protein per lb of body weight. We just want the easiest, most expedient method of acquiring gains, with little regard for health or the environment. Sorry vegans, you're on the wrong board.

>t. Failed high school biology

>"meat eaters are killing animals and ruining the environment"
>fail to realise their diet cannot be sustained locally (at least not with good nutrition) and so they must use incredibly polluting methods of international transportation to import vegan goods
>fail to realise that overpopulation and the factory farming needed to sustain this population is the true problem, not the farming of animals itself
>continue to consume imported vegan goods, oil-produced technology like smartphones, use petroleum fueled transport and still feel like they have the moral superiority necessary to lecture 'meatcucks'

Homesteading is more ethical than a vegan diet.

>falseflagging vegan mental patient

You're transparent mate, nobody likes you here, stop posting anytime.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_pyramid
Based

plenty of land for farming and conservation if we just kill 5-6 billion superfluous people, mane

>if we just kill 5-6 billion superfluous people
okay, when do we kill you?

>rational people who acknowledge reality
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=67757e04fa288a68
>beefmagazine.com/blog/4-facts-debunk-meat-horrible-article
>grist.org/sustainable-farming/farmer-responds-to-the-new-york-times-re-sustainable-meat/
>latimes.com/books/jacketcopy/la-ca-jc-nicolette-hahn-niman-20141123-story.html

he said to himself

nice blogs. Seems like you still need a daddy.

Right after you

I agree

veganism is for kikes.

What? We should be encouraging veganism because then there are less competitors for limited meat resources. It's what I find redeemable in Indians: I know they're not a threat to my beef supply. Also since meat is nice, it's harder to not eat it than to eat it so it commands more respect therefore to be a vegan than a vegan hater who consumes copious amounts of meat

This. Vegans pick up on the most shallow non issue we have in the grand scheme of things and spin it to look like the most important life choice of our time for their own narcissistic gain of a better public image.

How convenient that you forgot you include all other countries.

>chaosandpain
>fucking beefmagazine

Thanks for proving all vegans right, meatcuck. You ARE retarded if you seriously believe these shit sites to be credible sources.

It's sorted by percent of the population with a vegan diet, descending.

Fyi blogs aren't "sources". Empirical sources are scientific journals that produce the actual research material; as in the whole article with a methods, introduction, conclusion, materials, etc. Sections so you can see and critically take apart exactly what happened. Anything else is a joke to anyone who's actually educated or informed

Jews are the smartest people therefore if Jews think veganism is superior to consuming cancer inducing, hormone stuffed shit called meat and milk, I totally give it a try.

jews wrote the original IQ tests

>Jews tricked all of humanity to use a test that benefits them the most

Thank you for proving my point. Jews are the smartest people.

Not vegan but your argument is retarded. You need a certain amount of food and water to feed a cow until it gets big enough, and not all the calories coming from that food go into muscles and fat, part of them gets lost as they're used as an energy source. If we used the land currently used for animal food crops to grow plants to be eaten by humans we would probably have a surplus of food. I still eat meat because if its price is not too high that means that we have enough land to grow both animal and human food crops.

>doesn't know how culture can affect IQ test results
>doesn't know how IQ tests have changed

you're literally retarded

>we want gains by any means necessary
By any means NECESSARY huh? You're in luck. Being a meatcuck milkboy isn't necessary to make gains. Learn to cook you big baby. Or buy vegan supps instead of animal supps.

Funny how meat cucks can only post blog posts of other meat cucks posting their opinions of shit they heard one time and fits their narrative.
Really makes you think...

Not literally

yes, literally. literally literally. as in "not figuratively."

""""""""Culture"""""""" is the excuse niggers use to explain why they have the lowest IQ.

Let me guess, youve been lifting for ~6 months, right? Because most serious lifters know that around 100g of proteins is more than enough to build muscles. I dont blame you though, I too got memed by the supplement industry/ fake natties pushing their garbage products when I started lifting

still better than vegans and marxists who had to invent postmodernism to spread their brands of retardation.

>doesn't know IQ is literally a score on a test
>doesn't know how culture might affect how people write test questions

seriously, just kill yourself

So you don't think Jews are smarter than the average white guy?

Problem is that currently a lot of cattle fodder is also produced non-locally. Brazilian soy, anyone?

But yes, as a lifelong vegetarian I still agree with your general message. I prefer to buy local when I can, or second hand if we're talking appliances, and will pick public transport or biking over driving. Admittedly this is fairly easy in a small and densely populated country such as the one I live in.

No. Standard deviation is 15 points. Statistically significant difference is ~3 SD. Difference between Jews is less than 1 SD, even with the magic "test your knowledge of Jewish culture" IQ test where Jews score highest.

Also, don't confuse "Jews" with "Ashkenazim Jews." The Ashkenazim are the inbred Albanians who are supposed to be the smart Jews.

Are black people as smart as Jews or Asians too?

>their diet cannot be sustained locally (at least not with good nutrition)

You can live indefinitely on cabbage, onions, potatoes and apples. They will grow anywhere temperate in the northern hemisphere and will keep throughout winter.

You won’t get the nutrition you need in the long run and it won’t be efficient. We eat meat because it’s a great source of the things we need and doesn’t involve some contrived bullshit or a meticulous diet just to get the nutrition we need.

Yes. Tests of "subnormal" but not obviously disabled blacks in the US found that with adequate incentives they tested normal.

I never laughed this hard.

>"white bitch, take this dick"
>"misogynistic"
HAHAHAHAHA LOOOOL.

The example of Western art is fucking "Sleeping Hermaphroditus". Holy shit... I'll take African tits, ass and cunny any day over a marble sculpture of a trap - the sculpture pictured literally has a penis you fool.

Pic related is the same sculpture from the other side.

See for yourself...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeping_Hermaphroditus

google.at/search?q=sleeping hermaphroditus&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz-tKIv9DXAhXFiRoKHXBiBJYQ_AUICigB&biw=1304&bih=647

Bernini tricked your ass, phaggot.

To be fair, he did sculpt a mighty fine ass that Bernini and he was Italian so he was probably a pederast.

Is it gay to like Bernini, fellas?
Are traps gay if they are an example of Western cultural superiority?

retarded libshit detected

I hope you are going to live in a black neighborhood one day to see how intelligent these "people" are.

How many vegans have you heard of that live on solely cabbage, onions, potatoes and apples? Not many, because it's too hard. Buying imported vegan food means tastier meals which means you don't have to stray too far out of your comfort zone in order to qualify for a congratulatory pat on the back for 'saving the animals and the world'.

never been in a poor white neighborhood? same behavior.

No? How deep are you in your propaganda bubble? The richest black regions are worse than the poorest white ones.

You make a mistake, user. The people pushing for open borders and more diversity only live in rich regions where they will never be neighbors with a muslim or black person.

Can a libshit disprove this?

>be me
>work in restaurant
>vegan orders Mussels
explain this shit to me Veeky Forums

No animal cruelty, not farmed in an environmentally damaging way.

The "vegan" might not be a vegan in the strict sense of the word, but eating shellfish isn't exactly contradicting to the principles of veganism. They even have a name for people who eat shellfish: Bivalveganism, or some shit.

Mussels are not cute.

>be me
>thought of going vegan
>can support local farmers by buying local honey, seafood and fish

welp

Disprove what? That all African art is just wooden carvings of women with big tits and asses? There's nothing to disprove. Literally Google "African art," and you'll see it's wrong.

>be me
>thought of giving up smoking, but not really because I love it lol
>brain has to make up an excuse
>"i can support local tobacco growers and oncologists by smoking lots of locally grown cigarettes"
welp

Idiot, 70% of the cereals (60% of the cultivated land) goes to feed animals. don't forget the land actually used to raise those said animals roughly 7% and other
I'll do the math for you: It is 49% of the land used to feed animals we eat.
This not to mention 30% of the use for water (30% of this for animals themselves 70% those initial; to irrigate land that will grow cereals for animals).
So yes we could feed a vega earth with no problem here.
The more you know.

The only argument for veganism is the ethical one, and I say it as a vegan
Feeding silage and grass (that would otherwise go to waste) to livestock is more efficient than not doing so, objectively
there's also lots of land on which there can only be grown grains for feed, not for human consumption
Of course, the global availability for meat would have to go way down, but not to 0%

There is literally no male in that picture.
Just 3 women.

Don't pull shit out of your ass. You have not crunched all the numbers and all potential complications that goes with growing a vegan diet. Not to mention keeping up with demands all year round.

Vegans should shut the fuck up, they don't have any authority to speak unless they have made the production switch themselves as a farmer.

All the moral mumbo jumbo vegans preach are null and void, unless you eat food that is sustainably produced and locally.

Fuck all preachy vegans that eat foods that take half the ocean to reach their plates.

What would you even want to grow on the soil that produce foods for livestock?

>What would you even want to grow on the soil that produce foods for livestock?

Inb4 onions

>What would you even want to grow on the soil that produce foods for livestock?
whatever is the most cost efficient as biomass fuel
checkmate carnicucks

>You have not crunched all the numbers and all potential complications that goes with growing a vegan diet

you only need bigger bags.

>the amount of land needed to grow enough food for a vegan society would be sustainable.
There are arguments against veganism, but that is bullshit.

>eating plants
vs.
>animal eat plants
>convert about 10% to meat
>eat meat

Honestly proper fish farming would be amazing. I really don't wAnt to eat Chinese-polluted-trashfish bullshit

No it's absolutely not.

You missed the point. Good try though.