Why all of you should start pounding soy milk

I've been drinking about 1 Liter of soy milk every day for about 1 year, and I find that I'm much more moody and that it's easier to piss me off.

This means I take less shit from people and have lesser patience, which resulted in much higher productivity since i'm prone anymore to me or someone else wasting my time.

Other urls found in this thread:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-04/wfub-imm043004.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I won't do that user.

it makes you a lot less fake. good for your character.

>Hey user! Let me tell you about the time I went bowling in Arizona and hit my pinky...

>Yeah, sorry I don't give a fuck, desu.

instead of standing there like, "hmm, yeah, aha, interesting :))))"

K Sheklestein

that are symptoms of low testosterone, you know that, right user?

>good soy
>good goy

>I find that I'm much more moody and that it's easier to piss me off.
So you're turning into a woman?

> Veeky Forums is easily baited: the thread

>consumes the liquid jew
>now describes himself as moody femboy
This is bait, but is absolutley based on reality.

soy gives you gyno

>I've been drinking soymilk
>I've turned into a fag with moodswings and temper tantrums
>see, soymilk isn't bad
How fucking retarded are you?

That's right soyim phytomenstruation is good for the brain

S O Y B O Y

That's my only takeaway from this thread so far.

I've drunk a half litre of soya minimum per day, every single days for 4+ years. Have I turned more feminine? Nope. Have I consistently gained muscle mass and burned fat? Yep. Soy being bad for you, or estrogenic, is just a meme pushed to insult effeminate men, which is kind of ironic considerng the plethora of estrogenic effects from MILK

Since I'm very careful with my nutritional intake, I measured 600 gram of Soy milk as part of my diet.
Here are my results.
Month 1: New diet, it's natural to feel a bit off
Month 2: Feeling tired, annoyed, vulnerable, agitated, melancholy and stuff. Lots of feels.
Month 3: Getting new hobbies. Bought all seasons of friends. Great to watch while drinking soy.
Month 4: Getting new friends. We talk alot about male chauvinism and I wish I was born a girl.
Month 5: Butchy raped my asshole today. It hurts less if I suckle some soy milk while it happens.
Month 6: Was awarded Transfag of the Month award on Facebook. IM SOOO HAPPYYYYY!

soy is the perfect food

>thinks exogenous estrogen from milk is bioavailable through the gastric tract
KEK

It's not the effects on testosterone, if there even are any at normal intake levels. The isoflavones seem to influence male behavior through some other mechanism:

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2004-04/wfub-imm043004.php

>The study was done over 15 months with adult male monkeys who were divided into three groups and fed different amounts and types of protein. One group had about 125 mg of isoflavones a day. The second group had half that amount, and the third group's protein came from milk and animal sources.

>"In the monkeys fed the higher amounts of isoflavones, frequencies of intense aggressive and submissive behavior were elevated," according to the study. "In addition, the proportion of time spent by these monkeys in physical contact with other monkeys was reduced by 68 percent, time spent in proximity to other monkeys was reduced 50 percent and time spent alone was increased 30 percent."

>Isoflavone levels of 125 mg per day are higher than amounts consumed by many Asians, who typically eat more soy than other populations. But, the isoflavone levels are comparable to levels found in many dietary supplements sold in the United States.

*drinks milk* (aka literal oestrogen)

>*drinks milk* (aka literal oestrogen)
Using FUD to further his Globalist master who owns the soy production.

It's easy to own millions of acres and watching the soy grow, but owning millions of cows is too much work.ยจ
That's why the Soyboys are lying and trying to steer us into their testosterone killing soy-fat.

Fun Fact: The shills paid to push soy milk isn't allowed to drink it themselves.
They don't want them to become traps and out of vengeance turn into whistleblowers.

Drink my onion piss.

What does soy even taste like it? Is it sweet?

OP here. Look I know some of you anti soy guys are just whiney bitches, but heres my chest. A little chubby, but no gyno and HUGE. Soy milk has made my gains go through the roof.

Having your period doesn't make you more productive OP.

>at thousands of times smaller concentrations than soy's phytoestrogens

soy sucks
dairy sucks
it's time for the age of N U T M I L K

I do not drink milk either.

the only nutmilk i drink is my gymbro's semen, no homo.

>checked

How long have people been drinking milk? Long before it was pasteurized, which was until the 17th century I believe. People have been able to get huge on milk since forever. Our bodies have adapted to drink milk, white people at least. We've been drinking from founds for hundreds of years, possibly thousands. There is no way to know.

Just came up with a new term: Insider Baiting
This isn't really bait, this is more if an inside joke. There are actually lots of these threads now. Let us use this new term boys.

Hello zionist shill.

I-is that a dude?

Soy milk is shit, homemade oat milk is god tier though.

Don't you wanna be an Oatboy user ?

ftm probably

yeah, you may know him as rippletits

>I find that I'm much more moody and that it's easier to piss me off

Symptoms of estrogen