What do you eat for lunch Veeky Forums?

What do you eat for lunch Veeky Forums?

dayum shame

3 eggs, fried onion, an avocado, celery, kale, tomatoes, carrots, garlic. Cayenne pepper on everything for capsaicin gains and olive oil because it's healthy af.

sounds pretty tasty actually. what do you do with the garlic?

2 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

Carrots and some blueberries. So hungry but only 5 more kg to go.

two protein bars+200g of fresh raw brocoli straight out of my garden with greek yogurt ranch

An onion.

I buy it crushed and put a couple of spoonfuls on the vegetables. Makes everything taste pretty intense and is great for your test as well.

low calorie diets are not very healthy mate

eggs & tuna master race

will get tuna and egg

My gfs pussy. Gf is 260lbs.

It doesnt fit my macros.

12oz chicken, salmon, or catfish with avocado, broccolli, and spinach. I chop up fresh habanero and jalapeno and mix it in with everything for max capacin + vit c gains.
It gets old, but being consistent with my diet helps me focus at work. Probably a placebo, since I don't eat unhealthy if I do something different.

Your girl on her period?

Red kidney beans, sweet corn and a can of tuna

Quads checked

Mira a esos muchachos!

That's my lunch brotato

kek

disgusting, but still kek

I think today I'm gonna eat some left over baked chicken thighs with lemon pepper sprinkled on it (muh sodium) green beans and probably some rice. I'm out of sweet potatoes... :(

Another favorite is 4 egg omelettes with .5 ounce of fiesta blend cheese, onion, green pepper, and a side of low fat cottage cheese with a pinch of honey mixed in. It just depends. I usually eat lighter at breakfast and lunch so I can have a larger dinner with the wife.

Chicken breast, green beans, and a sweet potatoe

lentils, penutbutter sandwich and a proton shake

Not OP but what do you make / eat at work? And how many times?

Because I cant eat small meals and take my time to chew on them, i tend to pig out on the first then get hungry again before the days done. Should i pig out on broccoli or eat one or two now and then to tame the apetite?

I ate two servings of TVP with a pound of broccoli. I was gonna fast today but I felt like eating 300ish calories with lots of vitamins would be fine.

If you want to lose weight, get proper sleep and try a keto diet until you hit your target weight. Then go back to regular. Large caloric deficits hurt you more.

My lunch will probably be a shake. I like to mix pure canned pumpkin, a banana, milk, cinnamon, 2 eggs and a serving of almonds.