Veeky Forums BTFO!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT Veeky Forums BTFO!!!!

>Drinking Raw Onion Juice Is A Bad Idea, No Matter What People Say On Veeky Forums

>The people of Veeky Forums are the latest, but were not the first and will probably not be the last, to try to boost their testosterone by drinking raw onion juice. This is a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad idea.

>Will Sommer, who writes a newsletter about conservative media, tweeted about the onion craze currently ongoing on Veeky Forums's /pol/ forum. There's more where those screenshots came from, but click at your own peril. (Content warning for racist memes about onions, a thing that 2015 me would never have dreamed I would one day have to type.)

>Drinking onion juice, or eating massive quantities of raw onions, is a bad idea because the taste is reportedly horrible and the aftermath consists of sweating onion stench out of every pore for days if not weeks. This is something the message board denizens would have known if they'd checked out the many times people have tried this before and reported back, for example on bodybuilding forums.

lifehacker.com.au/2017/11/drinking-raw-onion-juice-is-a-bad-idea-no-matter-what-people-say-on-Veeky Forums/

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com.au/2017/01/lovehacker-my-boyfriend-wants-me-to-peg-him-is-he-gay/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yes goy this food tastes bad therefore you should avoid it at all costs.

>lifehacker
>only argument is lel it smells bad
seems like they're trying to stop us from unlocking our full potential

Lol, they literally word for word copied and pasted the "studies" straight from some user's post on an /onionbro/ thread

I broke pr last night on onions
Fuck off soyboy

(((Sommer)))

>Yes goy, only follow our lifehacks

why are natties so dumb

>I'll eat literal kilos of onions for a tiny increase in test

>just injecting it is a bridge too far tho

real talk though: pickle juice is good for you, especially if you're an athlete

The Jews are shaking now that we've exposed soyboys and discovered onions

Soyboys on suicide watch.

jesus your sweat would smell terrible

>the author is a jew
>offers no real argunents
Now i know onions are good for me.

>No real arguments
Besides smelling like total shit? That seems like a decent argument to me. Onions are good for you though just cook them in your meals instead of being autistic and eating them like apples

Oy vey the soyim know.

why are roiders so dumb

>I'll inject exogenous hormones that shorten my lifespan

>just hanging myself is a bridge too far

Shut up you little prick. If i see you eating a raw onion i will personally beat your head in/

Eating something which smells like total shit smells totally like a shit argument. The apple thing is really autistic though. Put it in a salad.

Proper breathing techniques like the wim hof method are way more important than onions or food for that matter

My grandma eats raw onions like apples and she's healthy af for her age

Is she high T?

Noone should be taking advice from anybody on Veeky Forums or /fit or/pol.
Weaponized Autism is something to be laughed at and ignored

Is it official now? The onion is now the official vegetable of the alt-right.

No dude it makes YOU smell like shit, the body oder is reportedly horrible for some people. What is the point of like a 10℅ test boost if no bitch wants to be near you? Honestly all of this shit is stupid just put test in your ass if you want more

>No agenda here Goy, where do you conceive of these things!!! This is normal behavior, it's 2017 after all.
lifehacker.com.au/2017/01/lovehacker-my-boyfriend-wants-me-to-peg-him-is-he-gay/

>I'll inject chemicals into my veins for vain muscle gain

>Eating veggies is too far

>makes YOU smell like shit
If you eat a dozen onions a day, sure. 1 or 2 small ones each or every other day won't do shit. If you worry about bad breath just chew on some parsley to kill the smell.

>The Jews are shaking now that we've exposed soyboys and discovered onions
You didn't "discover" anything you autistic piece of shit. Stop thinking you are on to some great secret because you are a failure in life and i hope your parents get smart and beat your loser ass in.

Oh no, if only there were things like showering or staying hydrated which could combat this odor.

I guess I hate onions now.

Can someone explain me the onion meme and provide articles to support it? Somehow I've missed it completely

i love this goddamned meme so much

i already cruise on exogenous test, will eating 1kg of onions a day compound its effects?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558

ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html

IS THIS FOR REALS Veeky Forums?????

Calm down faggot. I haven't even tried raw onions yet I was just memeing. Try not to get so irrationally angry at strangers on the internet

>same people that say ACV is bad for you
>same people that think every adult male shouldn't be pinning test at the very least
>same people that tell you unpasteurized milk is bad for you
Take your disinfo to some other website.

>Drink onion juice for 20 days
>Get bigger balls
Sign me the fuck up.

I told you you imbecile. I will personally find you and beat your faggot head in. Stay off the onions you homo. It's a meme. Just like you are.
My anger isn't irrational. Look at the web site you're on. This place is just full of shitstains to get the anger levels up

Better lay down on the soy, soyboy. You probably can't beat your own meat.

>being this hangry
You need some B12 in your diet homo.

Do it pussy bitch. I'll rub my onion-encrusted fingers in your eyes.

Cut the onion into tiny bits and put it into a pan of olive oil until its lightly golden. Now you can just eat it with a spoon without wanting to kill yourself.

IT HAS TO BE RAW SHILL

Underaged faggot detected.

I need to kick your fucking teeth in. If i catch any of you at my gym smelling like onions,i will personally beat you with a pillowcase full of soap until every bone in your body is broken.
I will stomp on your skull just for fun afterwards.

onion juice is as effective as no fap

Yea i doubt it shitstain. You'll be too busy bleeding in a corner.

>IT HAS TO BE RAW SHILL
No it doesn't you colossal faggot.

Well? How many of you actually tried this and now smell like absolute shit?

Thats a personal thing. I can eat raw garlic and onions by the boatload and I wont smell. I also hardly ever sweat.

>this upset
>over how anonymous users on an Egyptian ice fishing board eat tir onions

There are plenty of cultures where every meal has onion in it, what t fuckj are you so upset about people eating onions for?

Just put raw garlic and onions on a grass-fed hamburger with a red lettuce bun and you'll have bull testicles by the end of the month.

>what t fuckj are you so upset about people eating onions for?
Because you retards think you have discovered a magic solution. You autistic faggots ALWAYS jump on the "magic" solution and it NEVER works out for you,ever.
I don' care if other cultures eat onions, it aggravates me that you low-IQ shitbags do.
I FUCKING HATE THIS BOARD.

>"I will personally find you and beat your faggot head in."
You would die for sure buddy.

>You would die for sure buddy.
I doubt it faggot. I will destroy you. You are a shitstain who smells like rotten onions.

>He didn't know about onions until now.
I've eaten onions almost every day. I've gotten nicer hair, thicker beard and i feel like i got more energy too. It's important to eat healthy. Onion juice is not a bad idea, but i usually mix it with other things.

>lifehacker

u played urself op.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7CKWxqhtw

Too late man. I'm at your gym right now rubbing onions all over the equipment.

Look at this soyboy throwing a temper tantrum. I'm surprised you have enough test to get angry.

The only soyboy here is you crossdresser

All the boys and girls want my BDQC. Do you want some big drag queen cock in you too?

I know you're lurking in here somewhere Beth, you fucking clown

>I'm at your gym right now rubbing onions all over the equipment.
soyboys on suicide watch

((((Will Sommer))))

t. Scared soyJew.

>""""""""""journalists"""""""""" literally refresh Veeky Forums for potential news stories

The absolute state of modern media

are you gonna have violent anal sex with him while your at it? fucking creep

>violent anal sex
It's (((their))) ritual

>see a new fad
>quickly write an article opposing new fad
>get views because controversy
>article doesn't even need any research, just go against a popular opinion
y'all got tricked

Wow who would have thought a bunch of autistic libertarian teenagers -- who constantly move from one fad to the next in failed attempt to make this the one thing that solves all their problems -- would do dumb things.

All it takes is one volunteer to monitor their progress on onions and check their test before and after.
Also I'm so happy to finally be able to use this pepe.

This is more believable than putting a red light on your balls

Good. Then go back go reddit

There are literally hundreds of volunteers by now. Munching onions myself. Started yesterday.

i'm joining the enhanced master race soon

stopped all test boosters a few days ago, blood test on the 30th, then planning my cycle!

looking at injecting 125mg twice a week, basically becoming a high test natty with very VERY low chances of side effects

Sure, but did you make the necessary tests before starting?
We need to be objective.

I was not able to grow a full beard. Just hit 20. Testosterone levels manifest themselves physically.

>I can't handle onions, they hurt my little belly.
t.lowtest

I think it's genetics. My father didn't grow a beard until his mid-twenties, but then he had this annoying shadow that wouldn't go away.

You're saying you filled your beard in a day of eating onions? How bad of a troll are you?

>shorten lifespan
You just proved him right

testosterone has nothing to do with rowing a beard. It's genetics+age

The white aryan onion cleanses your balls from pubic mutt. 300% Masterrace bois.

I thought about that too. How does it manifest then? I will convince everybody if my test is at 2000 ng/dl.

These are the type of children that push these garbage fads.
Sage and abandon ship.

Smealy sweat is a sign of high test

How are your raisin balls doing lad

Holy Beautiful

This

This is why niggers smell.

No, niggers have a certain type of oil in their hair which makes them smell very sourly. that's why niggers are often bald to reduce the smell

Their hair is different. I got you.

>I had a secretly gay boyfriend once, and pegging had nothing to do with it. He reacted by developing a penchant for muscular black American guys. I reacted by accidentally making out with a mental patient. But that's a story for another time.

How many onions a day?

so whats their argument?

Yes it does. All these female trannies or whatever the fuck they are called start growing beards when they hop on test.