How do you stop mouth breathing?

I've tried all of this tongue positioning shit and it hasn't work. So far my best guess is that I've not done enough cardio to be able to breath properly in my day-to-day life, although if that is true it'd strike me as a bit weird. Sure, I'm a skelly, but I would've thought that just being human and not a land whale would've granted me this capability.

If you take a shot gun and put it to your nose and pull the trigger it will probably open up your airways nicely.

Either that or just stop being a little bitch and force yourself to breath through your nose.

what's the underlying problem that makes it so you can't? some people I know just simply cant, its an actual condition maybe you should ask a doctor. it could be cardio, or your posture.. its hard to say

you are an idiot

If you suffer from asthma, allergies or eczema, you may also have nasal polyps.

Eat onions. You will make sure that your mouth is closed.

Go to a doctor and see if you have a deviated septum or sinus polyps. If they do, you can get it fixed surgically and be able to breathe through your nose properly.

Does this actually work?

>Onion Dad
Hmm, seems legit.

>what's the underlying problem that makes it so you can't?
I honestly don't know.

The only problem that I know that I have is hay fever.

>nasal polyps
Pic related. How does this look?

If you can't breathe through your nose you either have a cold or no fucking nasal cavity.

Fucking hell, dropped my SD card on the floor after taking these. Now I can't fucking find it.

Ended up under a fucking cable. Wow.

Whats wrong with you? You can't breathe like a normal person and your eyesight is shitty as well.

It sounds to me that you're dying.

You need to see an ENT doc to determine whether you have nasal polyps. Can't use that shot.

you can't see polyps unless you shove a cable camera in your nose you fucking mongoloid

DON'T give him any funny ideas.

Weirdly enough I thought the whole mewing thing was bs. That was untill I sorted out my anterior pelvic tilt. Once my posture was sorted i realised i was naturally mewing and stopped mouth breathing. Maybe your posture needs adjusting

>anterior pelvic tilt
Isn't this literally a meme? I swear that I've seen these pictures in threads before.

Well fuck, guess I'll just have to keep it in mind then.

>there are self help threads for literal mouth breathers
holy fuck dude

I had a deviated septum and had to get surgery. Made a huge difference, but the surgery fucking sucked. They completely block your nose for a week afterwards. My throat hurt worse from becoming dry at night than my nose did from the surgery.

These pictures are the funniest shit

Same, so glad I got it done finally. It made a huge difference.

It didn't do shit for me. I still can't breath through the nose like 20% of the time, and when I can it is still kind of hard. I think I might have polyps or something too.

Have you considered cardio?

The surgeon could have fucked it up maybe. Mine told me when he had it done it actually made his breathing worse.

I was a constant mouthbreather and now even when doing heavy cardio I don't need to use my mouth.

Would that improve the situation?
This is what I think happened. They fucked up and didn't even tell me.

Yes, if you do cardio your lung capacity will increase.

Seems hilarious, right?

This actually is pretty legit, will probably clear sinuses pretty well.
You are probably not holding correct oral posture, when done correctly it expands the airway.

Asthma and being a general fat fuck are underlying causes too.

GET

checkd

If you actually CAN'T breath through your nose and get enough oxygen you need a doctor not Veeky Forums

I developed asthma as a teenager, if I'm ever a hostage and my mouth is taped shut, I might die lol.

nice get my friend

Onions have a special chemical that forces your nostrils open.

t. Onion pill MD

Super Satan has spoken

>when done correctly it expands the airway.
Super Satan, please grant me your wisdom and explain how I may perform this heresy.

You just stop visiting /pol/

Nigger

Thanks for the blog.

I want to tongue fuck a female's mouth