Is this a good way to do squats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3FPHJxkd7cY
youtube.com/watch?v=IHBLxCPmnVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She could at least reach the bottom instead of doing those 1/4 squats
And squatting in a smith machine is ok for ladies.

>smith machine
>bar on neck
>mile high depth
no

wtf is even the purpose behind a smith machine?

>cuts her tits off because she's tired of attention
>does nothing but slut out for attention all day every day.

i hate this cunt.
self-mutilating retard.

This looks awkward as fuck. She's hopping back up, why not just go bit heavier??? What's the point of this?

so that people buy it. it only exists because people keep buying it; it honestly has no practical use

I would say i wish she would squat on my face but i dont think should could squat low enough

>quarter squatting in the smith machine
One pussy pad from being 100% wrong

They're useful for some BB work - if you're interested in targeting a particular muscle group but aren't interested in fatiguing yourself further by having to stabilise big weights, or if you don't want to worry as much about form etc they are useful.

Their uses end outside of being injured or training for mass, however. Squats and deadlifts should never be done in the smith machine

T-this is unironically how I do my squats (well, the bar isn't on my neck)

What's wrong with doing squats in a smith machine? Seriously. Noone uses a smith machine for anything BUT that in my gym.

you type like a faggot, so i'm not surprised.

well if everyone does it that way they must be right, right? It's almost like the majority of commercial gym goers are actually clueless when it comes to fitness

Her wrists are so uneven.

You're obviously new enough to not have realised that 99% of shit you see in a gym is completely retarded.

The bar path isn't vertical for starters

They're helpful for people going through physical therapy, and a crutch for people who don't wanna lift no goddamn weights.

That's not a squat. That's jerking up and down in a smith machine.

fuck no, jeez there's like 2 billion how2squat videos on youtube and people still mange to be retarded @ it. Gonna fuck up her knees doing like that long term

Lay down the soy my man

i hate pretty much everything about her

Post the one of her throwing a medicine ball against a pillar with her back arched a shit ton.

Is she handicapped?

There is literally no need arch your back that much, Jesus christ. I've been getting irritated at most women in the gym lately. They take equipment so they can show off their ass in compression clothing by doing retarded shit like that

Calf raises

what is this supposed to accomplish

>I bust my ass in the gym EVERY DAY, and yet, I'm still not losing any weight!

So this is what the best personal trainers in the world are doing

here's more

She gets to show off her arse

Pullup bar.

most women arch the shit out of their backs because they are so used to wear heels or take pics of their asses. at my gym half do quarter squats on a smith machine with a huge arch and humongous buttwink and the ones doing squats do baby weight that doesn't even count as a quarter squat with arching and horrendous buttwinking. There is like one girl that squats properly and she's been using 90lbs for months

tl;dr women are a meme

what do against buttwink

Catching dick

>that fucking faggot doing bench press in the smith machine

lmao

this is making me laugh for some reason. i think it might be the speed with which she's doing the "exercise"

>towel in place of pussy pad

>How to Get Gains 101
box squat with a 50 or 60lb fixed BB

Good if you have nagging injuries, or do 10,000 rep BB workouts and don't want to blow your joints out.

Rich Piana and other BBers use a ton of Smith machine in their videos.

lol no ass

work on your mobility

>Pianoman wasnt as massively attention whoring as those thots

>insecure, closeted fag
what did you expect?

>braaaaap
*slight pause
>BRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPP

this is a legit exercise and this girl is actually fucking strong. probably roids though

Guillotine neck snaps.

Calve raises.

I do squats in the smith machine because there are no squat racks in my gym. Can't afford to switch new gyms right now.

>planet fitness

Budget constraints aside, you're really risking injury by squatting in the smith machine. Just do leg presses or something until you can go to a real gym man

I'd say this one

youtube.com/watch?v=3FPHJxkd7cY

This is how some people do squats at my gym. I've been thinking about doing the same thing but might just stick with leg presses.

get a great ass

Woah what?

I currently squat 92kg x5, deeper and with narrower stance

steal people's money and girls can show off more

it baffles me that the majority of Veeky Forums still cant do a proper squat or is in the learning of it. How fucking hard is it? Its probably the most natural movement of them all. This is why i stopped going to commercial gyms

same and im a 150lb dyel its not impressive senpai

She's a fridge. Her tits evened her out. Now she's just a fat Mexican. Oh, I'm sorry, she's "Greek". She's white!

never said it's impressive, just more than most women can do, and they are supposed to be good at leg exercises

I-I'm too scared to ask if I can use the bench

It looks like she's pushing the bar with her right and pulling with the left. If this wasn't a Smith machine she'd be doing twist squats.

>and they are supposed to be good at leg exercises
Compared to a man they aren't supposed to be good at any exercises because we have far more free testosterone, so I don't get what you mean. But congrats on your sub 2pl8 squat, lol.

>But congrats on your sub 2pl8 squat, lol.
squat is my actually my weakest lift. I suffer a lot of stress when I go to gym because of anxiety (which also prevents me to eat right) and makes me tired. My gym sucks which makes me quite more stressed and tired. If I hadn't to deal with these pressures I would squat much more.
congrats on your 0.5 plate pull up, T-rex fag

>congrats on your 0.5 plate pull up, T-rex fag
>I go to gym because of anxiety
>squat is my actually my weakest lift.
>My gym sucks which makes me quite more stressed
You should of said your knees hurt.
We still know you are a bitch.

>all that complaining and excuses
If you want to be a little bitch, lifting isn't for you.

>implying I have pain in joints at all
that's for weak bitches with poor genetics

>sub 2pl8 squat
>Not a weak bitch
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=IHBLxCPmnVc

>Rich Piana and other BBers use a ton of Smith machine in their videos.

Yeah and Rich Piana is dead now. Coincidence? I think not.

this is unironically one of the best glute builders out there, retard

> exercises you do when alone at the gym

>thinking 2pl8 squat isn't weak
toppest kek

Any advice how to do this without dragging the cable along my nuts/dick

What is she doing just kicking back?kek

Would instantly marry/10

decline bench
hip thrusts

people doing rehab work

can't think of much else

Different question
Would this be considered a "busy" gym, given the number of people we can see by this video.

>literally everyone in my gym
>I'm glad because I always have a barbell and rack to myself