Who was the biggest guy in Highschool?

Veeky Forums
Who was the biggest and most ripped guy in your Highschool?

Tell me about him

Other urls found in this thread:

clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=206290984
msubobcats.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2065
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was dumb as a box of rocks and drove a rusty beat up early 2000 mustang. He would've failed out from shitty attitude problems if our school would actually let kids fail. He was on roids and happily told everyone. He claimed he slept with a bunch of girls but everyone knew it was only the smelly white trash girls who would open their legs for anything with a pulse. He'd spend a lot of time in the school gym but would never actually do any workouts, just critic other people with bro science. He tried to become a model after graduation but no one wanted him. Then he tried to become a personal trainer, but when you live in bumfuck upstate New York, no one gives a shit. He moved to NYC to try and get more clientele and eventually fell into heroin instead. He died a few months ago.

>Who was the biggest and most ripped guy in your Highschool?
Me

Sounds like he didn't make it

some idiot who is now in a fraternity
/thread

I was the strongest. Was also chubby though. I loved lifting and junk food.

>died
>didn't make it

pick one

This uber Christian guy who tried to emulate Tim Tebow. He was unironically a nice guy and followed Christianity truthfully. He would always invite the spud kids out to dinner for their birthdays and everything. Was a good football player too. I think he benched 320 and squatted 480

Just looked him up on fbook and he now is a car salesman. Looks like he is a basic bro with a chubby wife.

He was pretty nice in high school. Football captain, varsity wrestling heavyweight. His best friend was our 103 pounder, so that was always funny to see them hanging out.

Football stud
Straight As
Really nice to me (he played volleyball too, i was a freshman when he was a senior)
He'd always chat with me
He knew i looked up to him
Went on to graduate Harvard
Dated the hottest girl at high school

Dude was cool as fuck, it was a big school too. Just a stud

Sounds like you really want his dick user

He was a gentle giant bignig type, 6'4 260. He was my was my friend, way bigger than me but I beat him in arm wrestling a few times so I'm satisfied

Guy was pretty cool I think he works at AutoZone now

I was the biggest but not the most aesthetically ripped. I played LT the most ripped guy was quarter back, we were best friends until he died in a car accident in college.

>can't look up to somebody without being gay for him
Hehe how's freshman year treating you?

he was actually a manlet. he was always a bit of a dick, got arrested for taking a fake gun to a mall in our senior year. always treated me like shit until he found out that i'm a pretty good baseball player. then he respected me and we got on pretty well.

You do realize I wasn't referring to that, right? You legitimately sound like you're gay for him. Wouldn't doubt it since you're such a faggot

The only ripped guys in my high school played soccer or did track and none of them lifted.

Incredibly insecure, he made up for it by lifting and having sex with girls
He was incredibly good looking, but dude was desperate for attention all the time. We were on alright terms but it was a bit offputting how hard he tried, once when we were out partying he was sobbing and tried to jump off a bridge and I had to pull his dumb ass down.
He also had posters of ripped men everywhere in his room and as his background on his laptop, he spent all of the lessons just looking at bodybuilders and shit. He had terrible grades in everything except P.E

He was a Greek manlet.

The most ripped kid at my school when I was a senoir was some 5 ft 5 junior kid with the greatedt genetics ill probably ever see. He never worked at yet had incredibly low body fat, great insertions and big calves. He was also unathletic as he'll and a huge beta. Really makes me think.

Biggest guy was some kinda short black guy who was abnormally strong.

Chad is a meme

A guy who at first bullied me, as I was the fattest kid in school. But on 2nd year of Highschool our lead teacher made him sit with me as a punishment (for him, lol). He still needed to talk to someone all the time so he made fun of me (it was genuinely funny most of the time, though still hurt). With time, he became kinda like a senpai to me. Taught me humor and how to handle myself more. Invited me to go gym with him which I wish I did. I refused as only /v/idya was of interest to me back then.

He's one of my best friends now. We're 24. He's ripped as fuck, I'm still a DYEL, but at least not fat and got a qt3.14 gf.

it was GigaChad

A turbo manlet with an amazing work ethic (from being a manlet)

I studied at a small, wealthy school in Europe.
The biggest, most ripped, most athletic guy in our school.... was also the only black guy.

An american black guy.

the only dude in the entire school ( 300 students, 120 in high school) who could dunk. The dude was muscular as fuck, looked like a fitness model, but I dont even know if he worked out.

big surprise there

Me

>5 ft 5
>greatest genetics ill probably ever see

Guy named Kobe
All round good guy Chad. Too bad he's a manlet

American Tyrone running shit

Did he get any QT european girls or were they repulsed by his blackness

He was 6'7" and very obviously on gear. Everyone thought he was weird because he never talked to anyone and didn't have any friends despite being decently attractive and polite. I asked him to spot me fairly often when I was new to the gym and we ended up becoming great friends. We lost contact after graduating.

He fucked half the blond girls, no kidding.
Dude was ripped, athletic, smart, confident, fun and exotic. They went nuts over the guy

>The uberchad at my highschool died in a car wreck
The betas made jokes about him and the roasties acted like they knew him and loved him.

Some giant dude who played hockey, basketball, and rugby. He kinda acted like the hockey fags from letterkenny but he was alright.

Where in upstate? I'm from thw Albany area

me
started lifting at 14 and peaked out at 6'3" ripped/athletic mode with 17.5" arms by the time I was 16-17 (yuro)... now at 22 I'm still the same size (only 1.5" taller), fuck being natty tbhfammos

Easily one of my good friends from middle school. Dumb as a box of hammers but jesus this kid was benching 315 at 16 years old. Definitely on roids but nobody ever brought it up. We used to punch him in the stomach in the library when we got bored because he couldn't feel it. Crazy brutal home life but a genuinely nice kid who tried harder than he needed to be the quintessential "Big Guy". He lost all his gains after he started working construction.

Maxed bench at 410. idk his other stats.

my mate Liam who was on roids at 16

saw him the other week and he's skinny AF
interested as to what happened

Say what you will about the highschool Chads, but they're almost always the most well adjusted fuckers in highschool.

Some black black curl bro. He was only the biggest because pretty much nobody else lifted

the biggest guy in my HS set our school records in powerlifting and went undefeated in wrestling. he plays O-Line for a Big10 school now

Good friend of mine. Was a fat choir kid and got ripped between junior and senior year. He enlisted in the army and retired as a Sergeant after two tours. He's getting his degree at NYU now and will probably do well in life. Says he wants to go back into the military as a comissioned officer.

dave yovanovits. He got drafted by the Jets

This mop headed blonde guy everyone knew was on roids. He'd rage really hard if people called him on it. We were both on the FB team and we won state his senior year. (We had a deep as fuck roster. Like 5 good RBs three good QBs like ten good receivers and the entire defense was rock solid. Not to mention the other 90 bodies on the team.) He tore both hamstrings and never really recovered. It's been like 10 years but last I heard college ball got him nowhere he turned into a real asshole. (Was bro tier)

Guy was a Senior when I was a Freshman. Imagine Rory Macdonald's face (pic related) but unbelievably swole. The man could not put his arms down for the life of him. I'm told that he might have done roids too.

>football stud
>played volleyball

pick one

Kevin Torres aka Pitbull from some lifting crew called strength cartel. Dude was like 5'3" and weighed 145 but could bench like 365.

He would have been a Chad except for his height

A roided up climber/boxer dude. He had like 16" forearms when goodenecking, measured, and I'm not kidding here. Could do pull ups on one pinky.

Wasn't the smartest guy and a petty thug too. One day, he realized that maybe, just maybe, the added weight from his muscles weren't the best idea for climbing, so he got off cycle, got gyno and lost most of his muscle, but he was better at clibimg for it. He also told everyone that he had a small dick.

goosenecking I mean. See pic.

>mfw it was me
>mfw smaller now
I was pretty awkward, but I was recognized as the ripped guy and had fun with the reputation.

He was my friend and a pseudo Chad. Everyone loved him and was very friendly towards him, he had his own home gym and stuff. He was 6ft 180, wrestled and loved metal more than anything. We were friends because we sat beside each other in a lot of classes and has lot of the same music taste. Miss that big guy, we drifted apart after we graduated. Now he's dating a slut from our HS. He seems happy though so what can I say

does ur gf like him? or has she already liked him?

He was a pretty nice guy. Looks like he's big in college football now.
clemsontigers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=206290984

>freshmen year
>play football
>one day two chinese men are talking to my coach
>one of them is fat and short the other is chubby, big frame, tall
>turns out the tall one is 13
>he joins our school and the team
>fucking fast, strong, unstoppable
>ends up playing on all the football teams
>throughout the years he just bulks and lifts
>becomes an actual fucking tank
>no one can stop him
>genetic beast
>getting offers from unis all over the country
>being promised starting positions and all that shit
>senior year he decides to not goto uni and just cuts
>goto one of our last high school parties
>we're all in a hot tub and he just finished his cut
>fucking chinese adonis

He was really friendly too, everyone loved him

Also his dad was a car importer and would let us drive his lambo around if we asked.

>got a date with a hottie from another high school
>goto chinese team mates place
>explain the situation to the dad
>gives me the keys to the lambo
>girl wanted to fool around in the lambo but didn't want to get a cumstain anywhere so i finger her at a park
>end up getting hot as fuck girlfriend cause of the lambo

bless that family

i am

Just to give you an idea of his athletic skill. He is, to this day, the only guy I have ever seen pick off screen passes. I remember this one time he just picked up the other teams running back, put him down in front of his own endzone, told him to hand him the football and just steps in and scores a td.

Fucking beast

Sup alb bro I'm in Bethlehem come leg me

There's a black guy at my school that is 95kg and ridicuously strong. Could probably bench 100kg. The thing is he's literally never done any strength training before. Feelsbadman.

Who the fuck cares about highschool? I can't even remember who I sat beside in most classes, much less the athletic boys. If you spent your teenage years admiring the boys then you might be gay lmao.

If you post about highschool then you're either living in the past, or are still a teenager.

nobody was big, we had a few ottermode fags but other than it was mostly the builtfat guys and the ones that acted tough until everyone believed they were real shit that ruled

Pretty much exact same thing with the Upstate NY and the modeling and fucking several chicks except the car was different, and the moving to NYC and Heroin stuff didn't happen. He's still alive and doing better.

I remember this dude in HS looked like a World's Strongest Man competitor. Big strongfat build. Quiet, very easy going, good in his studies. New kid came to school, lanklet gangsta wannabe who knew Tai Kwon Do wanted to establish himself as the alpha got in a fight with the strongman kid. Strongman kid literally cracked the lanklet's skull open with one punch sending him to the hospital. Got a weeks worth of detention, lanklet had a big ol' bandages around his head for a month.

> might

He's 6'5", blond and blue eyed. Ripped beyond belief. Went to college with him and still hang out every now and then. He has never had a problem getting laid, but sometimes he's a bit autistic about it. He's shown me his dick a few times, and it's huge flaccid.

He was an insane massive controlling douche that got into fights about anything with anyone.
He was the "star" of the football team, which was good for him since our team did okay. He ended up getting a football scholarship to an in-state college and never played in a single game. He got a Chemical Engineering degree though and got married to my sister's friend that's in her last year of medical school, and he paid for her tuition. Their first child turned 1 a couple of weeks ago. They're both extremely self-centered and vain, but at least I don't have to see them anymore, just hear my sister bitch about how annoying it is to talk to her own friend that she meets out of her own free will.

I'm a Plattsburgh bro and West Chazy bro

He was actually a really cool guy. Would always wear shorts and a T-shirt even when it was freezing which was funny

Sounds cool. What's he doing now?

Holy shit his skull must be 2" thick

He's gotten fat and lazy. It's kind of sad, really.

A guy called Ben right up untill about year 9 (uk) then a guy called Andrew. Then my autism kicked in and I spent my lunch breaks in the school gym and by the time I was doing my a levels I was the most jacked. Was never a Chad, just a guy who was never around because I hated everyone at school. They were cunts to me when I was weaker.

>Guy who played rubgy
Was around my height, was a red head, good grades, chad although he wasnt good looking until his later years
>Guy who boxed
1/4 black still boxing, very athletic wouldn't wanna get into a fight with him. Pretty cool guy too.
>Guy who was tall and big naturally like 6'5
Parties a lot now
>A friend of mine who was 6'5
Cycled and was naturally strong now works a lot

I recon I was in top 10 strongest guys in high school

>funny softspoken guy, almost could say shy but he was pretty confident in himself, probably due to the fact that he had better lifts than everyone at our school and our gym (no shit)
>had a frame like a manlet but was 6'1

He died of a heroin overdose 2 years out of HS

The most ripped guy was 6’2 200+ and was an absolute natural anima for his age. He always placed top 3 in state sprint and long distance track meets, decent at all other sports too. After graduation he got into drugs.

He is now in prison for 10 years. He was found naked in the woods (on some kind of drug) yelling about saasquatch, etc. He went up to a rural farmer who was outside and started attacking him and beating him with a rock. The guy ended up with broken orbital bones, jaw, and arm. Would’ve killed him if the farmer didn’t have a gun at the time and by the grace of God the guy didn’t shoot him once he was able to hold him at gun point.

Don’t do hard / unknown drugs kids.

Betas are honestly so repulsive

he was actually my best friend for like the first three months of school, but we drifted apart p fast. really tall, chad jawed, good looking (like imagine daniel radcliffe but with a chad jawline) but just always seemed a little ... off. amazing at rugby and rowing, not hugely popular but had a constant string of girlfriends of the manic pixie dream girl type, but yeah idk i always got kind of an uncomfortable feeling talking to him once i knew him better.
lo and behold my suspicions were proven right when he ended up raping his gf, and after getting outed for it at school two days later he jumped off a second storey roof and broke his leg. he went off in an ambulance and i never saw him again

this kid, super nice kid, worked like a fucking horse, always eating, always lifting, went to play football at msu, too slow for d1 but broke like all their lifting records. iirc he was squating 415 and snatching 215 senior year. pretty sure he married a qt and has a regular job now
msubobcats.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2065

>volleyball
>not alpha as fuck
male volleyball is ridiculous dude

Can we just talk about how fucking ugly that guy's body is?

A Zyzzfag. Was generally a bad person to be around so everyone just ignored him. Openly shit talked/criticized people and the school thinking he was Zyzz but it was autism at best. He pretty much graduated with no friends, I did take a picture with him out of pity for his parents to feel less bad. Honestly it's a bit impressive to go to an all boy school and not have any friends. He was shit at any sports we played because he had no coordination and just as bad endurance. Could have never finished the annual 5k.

He spends 90% of his time playing video games these days. Goes to med school and has a girlfriend now so things have gotten better for him.

For what it's worth, he was very good academically. I went to a pretty prestigious secondary school so nearly everyone there was "smart". He got a scholarship in Biology for A-levels.

>tfw was the only person who talked to Zyzz in a group of Zyzzfags
>mfw realized I've been on Veeky Forums for 7 years now and still not JUICY

Some Indian kid who worshipped Zyzz and took random SARMs and prohormones from the age of 14 or 15
I think he's on actual gear now but he doesn't look any bigger/leaner than good natties and he's weak as fuck for his time lifting, drug use and size

I got expelled of my HS, so I did the last year in a new one where I was not ripped, or big, I wasn't the tallest, in fact I was dyel yet I was the stronger due to having done parkour for a while in the past years, and MMA.
In physical education I got 10 (A for americans) on everything. The tests were push-ups, sit-ups, jump the longest distance possible, and pull-ups. I did best than the rest on every single test.

this

Not a joke. Some guy named Johnny Crow. Was 6.3ft tall, 210 lbs. Very fast and benched 300, squatted 400. Played middle linebacker for our football team(which I was on)

But was not a jerk. Cool bro-type guy. Had black hair, blue eyes and was white. A full-time Chad. now plays football at a division 1 school

I think all it all came down to which class you were in.
>My class and I still hold the reputation for most time spent in the gym doing strength training, sport-related training, competing etc.
>mfw we were all chad/chadettes

Shame almost none of my old class still work out. I started doing Oly lifting a couple years down the road. We were all really good friends and basically everyone else were whimpy dyels/curlbros or shallow nerds

I attended a school which you could pick something roughly translated to "sport studies".

Plenty of guys on this board would be asking too much to deserve the same end.

How does it feel knowing your best years are behind you? Good news is, you made it. Sad, you're just not there any more.

Some massive moari/german dude called angus, He was and still is one of my best friends, used to play dragon ball z and mortal kombat with him and work out. He had some crippling anger and daddy issues though but i kept them mostly under control. He ended up getting a bit fat after getting some thot gf that ended up trying to tell everyone he abused her after he caught her being a whore but he has mostly recovered now and is back on his way to getting yuge.

I guess me, aesthetics wise and strength. Highschool was small. easy 1/2/3/4 for reps. 6’1 with 16-16.5 inch arms @ 17 y/o (am 20 now) Pic Related.

Can Chads be gay though?

now we know you're from hawaii...

I guess they may be, personally, I’m not.

Some black guy from central africa. Made him smile with some bad jokes. Dont know if he thought it was funny or just pity for me. Squatted 5.5 pl8 junior year benched 3 pl8.

You're not a chad? Because you definitely look gay.

Natty arms?

Most definitely.
But most gay Chads aren't your stereotypical douchey guy.

Yeah, was a bit of a curl bro when I initially started, until I learned what proportions were lol

Ayy me too

Feels fucking good

Honestly I think the biggest guy at my school was on the football team. Baby-faced as fuck, though.
But, in my opinion, the hottest guy was a soccer player.
Surprisingly, none of the attractive athletes in my class (as in a graduating class) were assholes, at least none of the ones I knew about.