Will getting fit make me lose my virginity?

Will getting fit make me lose my virginity?

You need to lift your personality first

Getting good at talking to women and social skills will. I got laid far before I was considered "fit".

Eating onions will get you ripped. You'll fuck young latinos, the roasties will avoid you.

Absolutely not, but it can help.

No, your new-found self worth will lead you to disregard women.

>Will getting fit make me lose my virginity?
only to a man but it still counts so you choose

Will losing my virginity make me get fit?

This.

I don't feel like women deserve me any more

theres no substitute for a personality

this

You'll be getting more attention from men, that's about it really.

No, but it won't hurt.

This. Acquire aesthetics and leave humanity behind

We talking raw cut onions or just peel off the skin and eat it like an apple?

No. Sticking your dick in some pussy will make you lose your virginity.

I got Veeky Forums and then lost my virginity, but correlation =\= causation so

How old are you?

College age and you can still turn things around. 25+ and it's game over.

I lost my virginity at 25, so there's still hope even then. Might as well LDAR if you're 30+ though

I took steroids to lose mine. Was worth it at the time but I dunno now. I can say I lose it to a hot milf rather than some snotty teen

No. Having sex makes you lose your virginity.

It will become much easier to do when you're fit. You just need balls to approach.

This, it's a serious problem

Cope

No, continued to be a skinnyfag after I lost my virginity. Getting dumped usually gets the job done, though

Afraid of getting a bitch pregnant and ruining my life, how do i overcome this?

Nahh you actually dont, go out enough some drunk girl will fuck you if you aint uggo.

If you get fit and still anxious about having sex, just go with someone lower than your level.
If you are a 8/10 and you ''reward'' a woman that is 5/10 with your body, she will be extremly playfull and kind of a thankful as well and at least on theory, she will be hard working so you won't feel awkward because of your lack of expirience.
If something wrong happens you can just say that it's not your day or whatever. This way, slowly you can build your sexual expiriences and prepare yourself for the 10/10 staycies that in most of the time are just lazy fucks that think you should be grateful to have the chance to fuck them.

Good ride, fella.

This, you'll start feeling attracted to other worthy fit men instead.