Do you bros play videogames?

Do you bros play videogames?

I thought it would be coom if we added each other on steam and psn, like be vidya buddies as well as muscle buddies.

But it's okay if you don't want to

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/SoulSair/
steamcommunity.com/id/JayNico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Psn: thomtheman why tf not eh

Ask about something fitness related so your post doesn't get pruned

Also post psn id

>Ask about something fitness related
Ok.

Do you guys eat onions while playing vidya?

Bump

psn: Ulmeyda29
look for the swolefish

Psn;porkinstien ..currently per a cutting.having fitness friends would help .even while vidya

Adam jensen reminds me of K

Niggas theres some great sales on psn right now

Thanks for the offer but I don't play video games and you'll never make it if you do. Every minute you spend playing video games is a minute you could be using to work on your body, or your career, or your social life.

No difference to browsing /fit for hours every day and shit posting

>Thanks for the offer but I don't browse Veeky Forums and you'll never make it if you do. Every minute you spend on Veeky Forums is a minute you could be using to work on your body, or your career, or your social life.

Can we make a steam group so we can add andmeet easier?
I actually have been eating raw garlic with home made bread and salami for as long as I can remember, tastes so good

>dosent browse /fit but responds to my post

steam: Jamie Hyneman

steamcommunity.com/id/SoulSair/

>on Veeky Forums yet doesn't understand sarcadm
By the way dude, I am more of a LoL salty crab but Steam is also fine. Are consoles that popular in the united states of freedomstan? Or is it a western thing.?Here in Balkanland or at least where I am frome people play more pc related stuff.

>steam

I was expecting more gym wojaks

>playing games over age 14
>claiming to be a man
Pick one

I do what I want. Your arbitrary restrictions mean nothing

I don't play vidya but can we still be muscle buddies

Anyone play osrs?

>playstation faggots
fuck off normies

What kind of routine would adam have or any augmented person have?

maintenance checklist x3 per day

The only part of him that's still organic is his core and even his fucking spine is artificial now

Even his core is augmented, I think. Else, how does he carry heavy shit like fridges and throw them for meters

league: KidFiddler
steam: KidFiddler

i'm an autist tho so add me at your own peril

Those abilities are listed as "Arm Augment upgrades" so the arms probably function without the use of his core

Sure, but we both know that's not how the human body work

Poor Adam got cucked to hell and back

Yeah but he got some sweet augs

Psn: atackysweater
Rn I only have a PS3 and playing blops but hopefully using my seasonal job money to build a pc

When's the Veeky Forums discord brehs

Nintendo ID?

League euw : mctestes
Add if you want
You're missing out if you can't

haha i was just kidding you guys can add me now

>no trophies whatsoever
what's the deal, bro?

wrong account: kid fiddler

looking for pubg buds, steam I'd is ericthred

League NA: JayNico
steamcommunity.com/id/JayNico

>caring about things
haha what a loser

Any battlenet bros here?

bump

I used to.

>Do you miss it/them too Veeky Forums?

I still play WoW, on and off. Currently started playing again after 3 months off. It’s a nice way to chill out after my workouts between meals

I miss vanilla so much, the private servers are nice but it will never be the same. I know they announced classic but I'm not holding my breath because I think they're going to take forever and just keep cucking the private servers. One of my best friends and one of the people I met on WoW in 2004, 13 fucking years ago, were just chilling and he flipped his shit when he saw the classic reveal trailer. I want it to be good and will probably try it but I know those memories can never be remade.

recently got re-addicted to league of legends

i have so much motivate to climb ladder. I went from silver 4 to gold 5, I'm actually pretty proud of myself

I doubt Adam could even be considered human at this point

I lift for her