Have you cleaned your room fit ?

Have you cleaned your room fit ?

broke up with my gf, cleaned my room and did the washing up. now meeting an old fuckbuddy next week for a drink.

things get better anons.

Going to go home and do it right now.

Thanks for the reminder, user.

why do people keep posting this guy

He's a meme. He has some decent content but I don't think he is anything all that special in terms of his philosophy.

My room stays clean without effort because I'm not a fucking slob.

He is the first person to understand christianity, it has to count for something.

You're a parasite if you're too lazy to do that basic stuff.

everyone on Veeky Forums acts like this is the first guy who taught self reliance.

sure, sort yourself out, clean up your room, take control of your life. these aren't revolutionary concepts.

Yes, indeed, i have. I also am trying to find a place to learn to be a carpenter after 8 years of neetdom. I am starting an internship in 2 weeks.

Confronting the chaos and my own shortcomings is hard but i know now that there is no other way. Lifting helped with this a whole lot too.

I am in the best shape of my life and i am nowhere near my genetic potential. Things can be better. Nevr fergit!

This guy is going to make it.

Keep up the good work.

I just got done cleaning my room and it felt so good I'm moving on to cleaning my car.

After more than half a century of pure satanic degeneracy, feminism and other devastating concepts, jordan is catering to a huge market because the ideas he talks about are so desperately needed for this generation "raised" by single moms.

The buff dudes do this to in certain videos they put out. Like how to talk, walk and how to be a man and stuff.

Jordan is the hero we need.

Sure, he’s not some messiah. But he’s a pretty intelligent and wise guy, who understands the human condition p well. And he sticks it to roasties trannies and sjw’s.

I think you overestimate the power of post-modernism and feminism. The intellectual Left retreated from engagement with the working class halfway through the 20th century, and postmodernism and feminism (and all the SJW bullshit) became popular because political and economic elites essentially allow them to become popular. And they allow this because they know postmodernism and feminism, as it's practiced by these people, don't actually challenge existing systems of power.

The fuck is this nerd

everything is A E S T H E T I C

he's just some guy that dumb-people-who-think-they're-smart think is smart

>you overestimate the power of post-modernism and feminism
They own the state. Hah yourself.

And I think you underestimate just how brainwashed everyone is nowadays. Just look at what's happening with the migrant crisis. Most won't acknowledge that anything's going wrong and those who do are crucified.

JBP is a godsend.

>They own the state.

No, you're not understanding. The elites/state own them.

They use these concepts to pretend to be progressive and appeal to voters, without actually being progressive. It's how someone like Hillary Clinton can pretend to be a revolutionary feminist without actually doing anything for women.

Wheres the proof in this statement?

it's my analysis of our political/cultural moment. you can find it persuasive or not.

My room's spotless 95% of the time

Post 3 alternative modern intellectuals

>Hard Mode: No Marxists

Please stop reposting these threads. It gives Peterson undeserved hate because people become fed up with his fanbase

literally failing hard more, what the fuck

t. not him

He's basically a really good priest.

>They use these concepts to pretend to be progressive and appeal to voters, without actually being progressive.

Yes, that is what post-modernists do. They think everything is a power game and that the core motivations for doing anything is justifying your own power grabbing. Hillary and her brood are the political manifestation of that very philosophy.

My room is usually clean but its quite a mess right now, thanks for the reminder going to start cleaning in a min.

why'd you break up with your gf and how'd you stay broken up?
I've broken up a couple times but I keep accepting her back and wanting her back and forgiving her and realizing that jesus believs forgiveness is one of the most important things in life