27 yo

>27 yo
>123 lbs 5'4 manlet
>balding
Even if I start lifting, there is not hope, right? I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna kms.

alphadestiny?

blond hair is worth as much to a woman as a college degree. that's $10-15K a year.

every inch of height is worth about $1000 a year. if you're a laborer, that sucks. if you're a lawyer, well, who really gives a fuck about $10K compared to your 6'2" coworker.

it's not that big of a deal.

wear dark clothes, a big watch, and cultivate a big personality. people will think you're 6'2" on stage. Bruno Mars is your height. you think he lacks for pussy?

>23 yo
>160 lbs 6'2" ottermode
>full head of hair and beard
>...4/10 face

Girls are completely repulsed by me.
There are load of girls under 5'4 that you could date as long as you've a good face. Face is ALL that matters.

I got a friend that got the worst draw in life
>30y old
>started balding early 20s
>ginger
>obese
>manlet about 5'2
>earns less than me (24y)
>still lives with parents
>virgin
And even he started lifting this year. It's always worth it faggot

Don't kill your self, man. Yes, you got dealt non-optimal genetics, but there's still plenty of enjoyment for you can get from life.

You probably don't have any kids to support or a nag wife right? Get jacked, make some money and take regular trips to the Philippines or Tijuana or something to bang whores. I mean, why not, if you're just going to kill yourself anyway?

Thanks for the answers lads. One more question: I have arms like pic related. D-do I have a chance to get into at least decent shape? I'm too autistic to go to the gym, so can I do it at home/walking?

Forgot the pic.

>5'4
>making it

Pick one.

I don't know what board you come from, but they seem to have failed to inform you that you need to be a minimum of 5'10 for life to be worth living.

And at least 6'2 if you plan on being attractive to women or respected by men.

Lifting as a manlet? Hahaha can you even reach the pull up bar without jumping?

Just go trans.

WIthout proper lifting it will be hard. Maybe buy weights to set up home gym?

Why are you friends with such a degenerate?

Don't kill yourself, remember that just by existing you anger some brainlets here.

The thing is, a muscular manlet just screams “I have major insecurities” because you just look like a muscular little troll no matter how “big” you get, you will only expand horizontally, which accentuates the manletitus even further.

I would say that if you’re a manlet and balding, your only option is to date a ridiculously short ugly woman and remain a skelly.

His a proper friend for years now, someone I can call at 3 in the morning for help and he would pull through.

>not becoming buffed dwarf to fight goblins using superior strength and intellect

Howzabout you focus on more shit you can't change, and ignore more stuff that you can? Just swallow more blackpills and keep surfing the internet, once you're a sentient blob of amorphous goo the doctor can take all your monies and you'll feel the same.

One of the greatest heroes was 5'4

6’ decent faced black-haired guy here.

Honestly if I were 5’4” and balding I’d want to fucking kill myself bro. That’s rough.

The only thing you can do now is shave your head, get swole as fuck, and find yourself a 5’ Asian gf.

Dude minoxidil and proscar are your fucking friends i was balding and they stopped it for me and i gained more hair than i used to have.

>6'6 master race
>balding (high test and dht)
>Girls can't see the top of my head, only my chin
>Don't notice my hair until a week after we started officially dating

I take it you don't have money problems?
you're not autistic, retarded, or even normal stupid?
chill the fuck out. Leave fit forever. in the real world almost nobody cares about how tall you are or how much hair you have.

>minoxidil and proscar
What about that impotence that you're not telling us about?

kek

Become krillin

Who gives a shit about impotence? I, for one, am a virgin so I'd rather have my hair than not.

This. I'll never be inside a woman anyway, so impotence actually sounds nice. I'll get my hair back AND get a turbo boost on NoFap. Two Delibirds with one Stone Edge.