>force wife to go to gym with me
>Catch wife hiding in corner not exercising
>Yell at her to go work out
>Go do my routine
>Ten minutes later look around gym to see if wife is working out
>Lock eyes with 10/10 blonde cardio bunny
>Quickly look away
>Walk to my next workout
>Her gaze FOLLOWS me the entire time as I walk past her pretending to ignore her
>2 minutes later she comes to the station right next to me
>Work out in silence trying not to look at her.
This is not what I signed up for

And yet there it is. A huge bonus.

OP didn’t describe his wife as a bonus

>blonde cardio bunny

Hot. Is she dtf???

Are you in a country/state that allows paligomy if so impregnate that qt

fuck her in front of your wife everyday and tell her the cucking will continue until she becomes a better option

Walk over to your wife. Tell her, "if you don't get your shit together, I'm going to go fuck her instead," and point at the cardio bunny.

> paligomy

Need to work on dem brain gainz

Polygamy

FUCK OFF NORMALFAG

You fell for the marriage meme retard. What did you expect?

>force wife to go to gym with me
Congrats, you just turned your safe space into a frustration space.

There are basically two rules to lifting at a gym:
1. Lift more than everyone else
2. Never bring a gf/wife

>2. Never bring a gf/wife
Thank you dear sir or madam for this kind reminder. I was about to ask my wife to join me in order to prevent her from turning into a lard ball.

Unironically this

Sucks that your wife is a slob, brother. Glad I have wife who is too vein to let herself become a lazy cunt.

Memes aside, you need to have an honest discussion with your wife, a real heart to heart. You have to keep looks out of it if you want to save a headache.

“Baby, this is so important to me because one day, our bodies will be broken down. We will be tired and old. We may not even be able to take care of ourselves. I don’t want to be living in a world where I’m healthy, vibrant, and alive - and you’re old, disabled, riddled with disease, and dying. I want this journey between you and I to last, and to be of high quality.”

If that doesn’t motivate her to take care of herself, either leave her or cheat on her with sluts, because she will be beyond saving.

I have to disagree. My gf asks me questions and wants to get in shape.

The way you keep your wife fit is by controlling the food and fucking her hard every night. Even if she doesn't want to. You tell her it's for her own good

God damn I know this feel
The worst is when they smile at you at first contact and then come right next to your station
Like I'd ravage you right here and now but I've got a now pudgey gf at home

maybe if you talked to that girl instead of sperging your wife would be attracted to you again, which is surely the cause of her weight gain and "head aches" when you lazily push your flaccid cock in her fatass

Kek at all of the virgin nogf incels giving “control the bitch and force her like a man” advice. You fucks can’t even speak to a woman, let alone control one.

t. roastie

Women don't care about getting in shape or working out when they have a man, they only care about being seen in his presence as to mark their territory.

>Even if she doesn't want to. You tell her it's for her own good
Doubt that'll hold up in court

I am all too familiar with that feel.

Post hot cardio bunnies NOW!

Right there with you guys. Fuck my life, why did she have to get so fat?

Bro, you don't know how female brain work. They KNOW you mean "you don't look good enough".

It's time to hop on the /onion/ pill then lad.

Course I do, soyboy. It’s not what you say, it’s how you say it. If he repeats my words with care and conviction, that’s the best shot he’s got.

Personally, if my wife pulled this shit on me, I’d have already started fucking that cardio bunny, but I figured the bro would want to save his marriage.

This is unironically half the reason why marriage is pointless nowadays. I mean, isn't on-demand-sex supposed to be, like, the main selling point of marriage? If you still have to work for it with dates and gifts and shit AFTER getting married, why in the fuck would you get married in the first place?

To have kids faggot. Kids are the most wonderful thing there is. Sometimes they are the sole purpose of keeping a failed marriage going.

>yes dear. Right away dear.

>Never bring a wife/gf you don't actually like and see as a whole person

>Quickly look away
>Walk to my next workout
>Her gaze FOLLOWS me the entire time as I walk past her pretending to ignore her

How do you know her gaze followed you if you were pretending to ignore her?

because, much like you are PRETENDING to be retarded, he was only PRETENDING to ignore her

>Women don't care about getting in shape or working out when they have a man
You have no clue how females work. Most women get fat because their husbands/boyfriends let themselves go as well. My GF was a bit chubby when we started dating (5'4 and like 140lb). In the first 6 months we were together she dropped down to 120 because "she felt fat next to me". 2 years later and she usually hovers around 110-115.

this

jealously is biggest and only motivator women know

im not sure about this one lad

im saying this as a uncle of 4 yo kid of my sister

and i dont know its because shitty parenting or just him being so extremely energetic and stuff

Monogamy is an illusion people cling to because it presents the idea that all you have to do is say some words and you'll never be lonely again, even if they totally stop trying. Why not cheat? It sounds like the marriage is going to shit anyway.

>too vein

Jesus Christ. The word you want is "vain," fool.

>wife