My Stacey oneitis retweeted this today, what does this mean?

My Stacey oneitis retweeted this today, what does this mean?

She sent me a heart emoji a couple days ago and I’m starting to get all these feelings again.

She’s a bit of a tease so I’m not sure what her motives are

Looks meaningless. Don't let her toy with you.

Ignore her. Women are the ultimate gains goblins.

I’m worried she’s going to “cuck” me into believing we’re a pair and then make out with a guy in front of me. She’s already made out with other guys in front of me

Have you tried to fuck her?

>She’s already made out with other guys in front of me>>
pls b b8

If her lips aren't wrapped around your dick at least once a fortnight, it doesn't mean anything.

She offered to have sex twice (the first day we met and a month after we met) but I showed weakness every time she brought up sex I got nervous and didn’t close

She's not interested and she doesn't respect you. You should completely cut her out of your life and move on.

At this point you can safely assume she has no interest in dating you, if you want to have any chance of a relationship then you should stay away from her and work on yourself. If you're lucky then someday in the future you'll meet back up and things will be different.

Good luck OP

It was at a frat party but it almost seemed like she was wanted me to watch and knew I was looking

When I told my more alpha friend the situation he commented that he didn’t ever pursue her because “she seemed very full of herself”

its bait then

Why is she sending me heart emojis and trying to make me feel special?

Tease her about how much of a player she is.

your friend is right, she's a whoore

it means she smokes girl scout cookies weed

She knows you give her attention and is in need of a hit of it. She's using you to feel good about herself.

t. Had oneitis who told her friends, who I'm also friends with, that she doesn't want to tell me she's not interested because then all the preferential treatment and attention would stop.

Because women are evil bitches. As a rejected male waiting in the wings for her to toy with once Chad leaves her, you are nothing but a prop for her vanity.

If seeing the true soul of a woman doesn't make you want to treat them all as disposable property, you are hopeless.

I have no sympathy for you. Try to fuck her you pussy.

>she doesn't want to tell me she's not interested because then all the preferential treatment and attention would stop.

My gut tells me she’s moved on to other bigger things and that she gets off sexually to humiliating beta males like me.

>social media
>talking to other people
>having friends
fucking cuck lmao

This is the type of girl we’re talking about here. Nearly all of my friends say she’s a big tease who has sex a lot. And I’m a skinnyfat who comes to her beck and call whenever I she asks.

There’s a reason to be weary. Who knows how many hearts she’s ripped open before me.

is this thread about weed or cookies?

im lost

Should have said "didn't want to tell me." When I found that out it was enough closure for me to move on and find my qt3.14, taller gf who is nine years younger.

This was painful to read.
Bro, listen to me.
I mean really. Give me a (you) after you read this telling me if you did understood or not.
I never got in similar situations simply because before girls started to become interested in me I watched all my friends get cucked. All of them. Why? Because most girls do exactly what you said she did.
Listen to me, stop thinking with your dick. She does it almost on purpose, it's a turn on for her, she feels more "sexy" and "desired" and more submissive to the guy she's making out with.
Turn off every non-intentional contact with her, without telling her shit, without talking to anyone about your "feelings" (some faggot or bitch in your social group will tell her). Don't text her. Don't reply to her messages unless it's something neutral and important. But since you'll fuck it up, don't text her AT ALL, end of story.
If you ever have to reply for reasons like she needs to give you "x" object again give her short, plain answers. No emotion, no fucking emojis.
Don't tell her you're cutting contact with her. Just let her go, focus on yourself, on your life without her, improve your body l, if possible fuck another girl, or two, or three, or ten.
Then, afterwards, if you decide you could allow her to suck your dick or even become your gf, you'll come back and YOU'll be the one.
I know you'll think this will be painful and blah blah blah.
Pain is temporary, and I assure you something like a whore (she is, 90%) not wanting your dick is nothing like losing your dignity. Losing your dignity is like snapping your spine, it's painful to live with it and almost impossible to recover from.
Don't be a beta cuck, for fucks sake

this has nothing to do with fitness you little faggot moron. fuck off.

reminder: do not engage shit posting retards. sage, report and ignore.

She’s taking your time. Women fuck us for our time we fuck them for their pussies. If she’s getting more of your time and your getting less of her pussy guess whose getting fucked.