How do you compensate for having a weak jawline, Veeky Forums? Are beards the best way to go?

How do you compensate for having a weak jawline, Veeky Forums? Are beards the best way to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

by being 6'5" instead of 5'9" lmao

Why do so many North American's teeth look so incredibly white, almost like they're made of plastic? It's uncanny.

Teeth aren't naturally that white.

Lanklet and brainlet. Wow

beard is for chinlets

Teeth whitening procedures are popular here

I can't grow a beard. Nope.

surgically installed crowns

surgery, everyone gets their teeth filed down and puts in a mouth full of chicklets. having non white teeth is simply unacceptacle at least in southern california.

Because white teeth add a contract to the face, making skin look tanner and eyes brighter. White teeth also denotes general good hygiene.

If you are not mewing, what are you doing?

Serious question

>mewing
What is this and how do I do it?

he took the neck pill

why does this guys face look so weird?

If you have a weak jawline, you probably have low T and will grow a patchy/sparse beard anyway.

I have a strong jaw and grow patchy/sparce beard.

That doesn't have a FUCKING THING to do with what I said you retard.

Look up Dr Mew on youtube and start doing what he says asap.

youtube.com/watch?v=eh9OqEd5z1k

D.B. "listed" at 5' 9".....

>literally shaking in mocking glee

is this a meme, a scam or true

That's what most do these days. Hipsters and nigs quite a bit, it's sort of a way of trying to reclaim their masculinity by doing something anachronistic that they think old timey guys used to do. Of course it's kind of taken off as it's own thing but the roots are deep in mumford 'n' sons style civil war wave.
You should do the ultimate chinlet thing and draw on a chin, wear a snapback, and always be chewing gum.

Sorry wrong pic

Looks like the most retarded thing I've ever seen

its just extremely insecure people. but that is the essence of this board i guess

Not him but yeah he does look dumb with the sculpted fake beard jaw.

The information he presents is all true and stuff you should be doing, but you aren't going to see any remarkable changes in your face from doing this. His main focus is on correcting development in children.

This has been done with adults and worked, you must have your tongue correctly at ALL times for years though, the process is extremely slow but it will help with sleep apnea, jaw pain, and better breathing in the short term, and structural changes on the long term.

If your jaw/chin isn't too weak but not strong either you can just grow a stubble beard and shave it up to your jawline.

Works quite well actually