This guy thinks you're hiding his step-sister at your place and wants to fight you over it. Can you defend yourself?

This guy thinks you're hiding his step-sister at your place and wants to fight you over it. Can you defend yourself?

I've talked myself out of tons of fights. Usually ended up on good terms afterward. My dad has a knack for it too. Not sure why.

Yeah but I would rather suck his dick

i can tell just from this pic that he is not taller than 5'6
and i as an 6'1 230lbs guy with some years of boxing experience would probably kill him with 2 blows

ill shit and piss my pants as a self defense mechanism, then go nude. so he wont want to touch me

double leg him then death

size doesn't mean shit when you're a /k/ommando though.

you are a smart man. fighting is not worth it in most cases

fighting is fun as fuck though.

pipe bomb > blowjob jizztju or any other faggy variation of gay wrestling wankery

He's 5'10

I need weapons to win a fight!!! t. low test beta

yes, i have superior technique

You've obviously never been seriously injured in a fight. You probably are untrained, or fighting untrained people. Schoolyard fights are fun, sure. But you won't think it's fun when some wrestler/judo practitioner slams you in to the pavement and gives you cte

>tfw he will never rock you like a hurricane

Check em

you never know what someone is capable of. imagine some fucktard just pulls out a knife and ends you right then and there just because you wanted to fight. fighting is simply not worth it. avoid it at all costs

What a specific scenario,OP

I think you’re a nigger

>tips fedora

nigger is planning on abducting the dudes sister.
im alerting authorities

it's from stranger things faggot
oh yeah i'd kick this motherfuckers ass

I mean I haven't had a fight since I was 15 but I guess if I had to fight him I'd just be pragmatic and pick up a pipe or something.
If he's a lot shorter than me I guess I could get him on the ground and wear him out, but he looks pretty stronk

Yes, I am much bigger than this sissy.

Unless he is a professionally trained fighter, of course. But he's an actor, so I win.

You'll always be lower test than a chimpanzee user, so whats the point? Lift for aesthetics, learn chemistry to fight. Seems like the obvious choice to someone who isn't a brainlet. Just know that you could train all 80 years of your life, but it will never be enough experience to dodge a bullet, or get you out of jail time if you use any of it.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. I'm all for fighting in a controlled environment, but messing with strangers on the street is never a good idea.

My dad got into a bar fight in his early twenties, with some big fat guy. My dad played league and was a furniture removalists so he was very fit. He beat the hell out of the fat dude, backed off when the guy had enough, and that was it. Or so he thought. After a few more hours of drinking my dad decided to head home. As he walked out the door the fat dude was waiting to the side of the pub, and king hit my dad in the back of the head and proceeded to kick his head into the pavement. Fighting strangers is never a good idea.

>"Heh... so you finally show yourself. But this is where the road ends for you, punk."

Fuck I double legged someone and thought I was controlling it drunk. Lesson learned that don’t drink and fight if you’re drunk. Someone will get hurt.

most of the time braggarts get their shit kicked in
because they are the most compensating

Me and like five friends shoot him. What's the problem?

>it's from stranger things faggot
irony

what happened?

Tell him that thanks to her down's syndrom, the inside of her mouth is always pleasantly moist.
Then unsheathe my catana

The other guy died, I'm not the guy replying to you but if you double leg someone they'll fall back and hit their head really hard. Don't ever use that, drunken shit talking isn't a reason to kill someone.

He accidentally single legged him

faggot

>Oh vey goyim you don't want to fight me I am nothing but a humble merchant it is him who you should be fighting
>Don't you worry bout what I am doing
>Rubs hand together

JEW!

he's going to get it in the boipucci

>nohomo

>lift weights 5 times
>jump in pool
>have good insertions
>favorable lighting
Yeah I can defend myself.

Not that guy, but I'm trained and fighting is fun. I do it because I enjoy punching people in the face, not because I desire discipline.

I'd pee on his foot and call him a faggot

Anyone notice that his abs are similar to zyzz's?

Hit him on the head with a dinner plate