PORK

Yes or No?

Are you a fraud and on keto?

I just try to eat well, I don't follow any specific diet. 40% meats, 40% carbs including all kinds of veggies, and 20% fats.

>40% meats
>20% fats

What?

So you're retarded. Got it. Eat whatever you want.

40% protein... chicken, meat, pork????, fish. 20% maybe less, things with fat.. avocado, olive oil, what else? fruits? eggs?

Always eat the pig.

Read the sticky, you're all kinds of fuck up.

Please enlighten me

haram

Ok retard.
You can eat high fat, high protein, cruciferous vegetable only diet and completely recomp your body if you also lift weights and take medicinal doses of AAS and yohimbine hcl.

>AAS and yohimbine hcl.
Sorry, what are those? Whats AAS?

/ourmeat/ Pork is great. Cheap Tasty and plentiful

He means you have to take it up the ass, you faggot

If you're on a kosher diet like I am then it's a big no no but there's plenty of other meat that's way leaner and healthier than pork products.

Meat no.

Two parts soy sauce
One part white vinegar
Bunch of crushed garlic and black pepper
Chopped green or white onion
Some brown sugar (or not)

Marinate cheap cuts of fatty pork in that
Grill with charcoal
Fuck yes

You're not going to do any research, huh retard?

>soy

I feel conflicted about eating pork because of how intelligent pigs are. People freak out about chinks eating dogs, but pigs are much smarter and likely have a greater understanding of fear and pain related to getting slaughtered.
Cows are retarded and won't even blink if you puncture their ear with a tag, for example. Chickens (and all birds) are closer to reptiles than mammals, even the "smarter" ones have very primitive brains and nervous systems.
Bacon and gabagool are deelish though

Nice meme.

nope :3

Nawwww, why does the fact it's so cute not make me wanna stop eating pork? Am I a psychopath?

You seem like you’re from Reddit. Don’t worry, there’s a great subreddit that will answer all your fitness questions.

It’s called /r/traps. Check it out.

Cute