Veeky Forums is braindead

>pic related is 10/10 with makeup
>you WILL be rejected if you are 6'2 or under
>not a millionaire
>being shredded doesnt matter
>even the chad on the right stands no chance with this ugly alien-headed bug eyed whore
Her reasons:
Too young
Not rich enough
You only have a 2008 ferrari? Dropped.
6'3 or swipe

When will Veeky Forums take the ugly pill? To date literal -15/10 bitches that are fugly even with makeup. I am 5'11, green eyes, brown hair, short on sides long on top pompadour, dress like a frat bro, white, Veeky Forums and confident. Yet I got turned down by this 5'2 womanlet slut caked in a 7 layers of makeup, bitch still looked average. I own a ferrari... You fucks told me all I needed was to be swole and confident. You lied faggots!
Even the most pig faced rotten repulsive cunt still thinks she deserves a 14/10 chad.
And even that poor chad is in for a sour surprise. Pennyless and broke after a night with one of these ho's

>10/10 with makeup
Nah

>I am 5'11

nigga you're a manlet no wonder bitches turn you down.

What universe do you live in

My guy, this is some of the highest quality bait I've seen here all year.

man you have some weird fucking loser cope complex with you, see a psychiatrist dude

>Yet I got turned down by this 5'2 womanlet slut
>he's mad sluts and the literal effluvia of womankind is turning him down

You're probably looking in all the wrong places OP and also probably live in some metropolitan shithole. Take the RuralPill user, a fulfilling life and cornfed qts are waiting for you.

Or you can keep being a self loathing manlet faggot, choice is yours

You couldn't get her because your communication skills are so retardedly poor. Here's a news flash for you soyboy: while your post might make sense to you, to everyone else it reads as autistic drivel.

Pick up a book brainlet and work on your prose.

And? Even if everything you just said was true, who cares?

I love myself too much to give a fuck, you're one pathetic miserable human being if having a gf is the meaning of life to you

>5'11 or under
ftfy

>pompadour
this gives you away too early

It's time, brother.

COPE

Am i still banned?

honestly this
i've seen fat nerds have 8/10 gfs
welcome back to hell user, we now have onions

you sound like elliot rodger

E-elliot?

you r/incels retards need to head over to the misc

You are now awoken

Explain this meme

Heidi Klum likes black men, most of her kids are mixed.

LOL
Yeah fat asses tend to get pussy.
Also this

some idiots think onions increase testosterone production, and they flew with it

Women have nothing of value to offer the world or any man in it. You will finally fuck and realize that your hand literally feels better. Masturbating is more fun, you do it whenever you want, and no risk of being cucked or acquiring and STD or losing your house, car and bank account.
Plus no nagging and bitching.

If you need to put it in a hole, then take the gay pill, not the ugly pill.
Protip: all women are naturally ugly

Idiot. Women dont care about you, they care what they can get out of you. Unless you are a walking ATM machine, dont even bother

174 cm
nerdy
latino
skinny fat
gamer
small biceps
average dick

and still get some ass, stop being manginas and use your stregnts instead of your weekness

>nice ass
> /ck
>wide hips and back
>quads bigger than average
>stronger than average college fag
>math skill
>average bike fag

>brown hair
>white

pick one

>manlet
>5'11

>tfw 5'8

so is OP admitting hes a faggot an d thinks a guy is hotter than a woman

>no kids
>spends all time getting (You)'s online
She's such garbage, but her sister will procreate. Honestly hate that I have an opinion about it.

>wanting a white gf
well well well it seems the tables have turned ah it seems you're the braindead one

frat bros dress like shit

eat mud twink

1,93m Übermensch reporting in

post car faggot