HALLOW CHEEKS

Veeky Forums related

cheeks just started to hallow out, let us discuss facial aesthetics, feels amazing to be able to talk while having hallow cheeks

suctionfags plz leave

olbigitory old pic I will surpasssss ssssoon

hallow? have they been anointed by priests?

You type just as retarded as you look

cool story, remember I mog you and your ancestors as well as all descendants you will have, women find me and my face erotic meanwhile you are ugly af

indeed I have my gainz are holy user for I am the high priest of fucking bitches and getting gainz

I prefer nice firm round cheeks if you catch my drift

sure you do fatty fucker I catch your whiffs you stinky fat motherfucker

I love cumming inside mulatto boy pussy. Even better when they have spy boy gyno.

Peace out bye.

Hold the fuck up don't you dare leave this thread

>fucking bitches with that retard looking face
I dont think so tim

cool story keep posting, when I look in the mirror I see art when you do it you see poop

I used to have really defined cheek bones and jaw, i fell for the bulking meme and haven't looked as good in a while.

Ironically I got lean without doing anything except hiking around peruvian jungle. The only protein I had was a guinea pig. So fasting definitely works and works well.

needs moar chin but cool story

I consider myself to be pretty handsome

you joke but you are also dethnik and this is deadly serious so I guess no1 can blame u

Thanks bro.

You look like a used qtip you disgusting nigger

original

your eyes are asymmetrical and your chin is too long and goofy, but it goes well with the hair you'd make a good circus clown.

>women find my face erotic

Nobody finds your face erotic. The reason you lift is because you need a good body to balance out that dopy, cartoonish face.

You're a 5 negging an 8. Try harder.

lol pajeet