Friendly reminder that the most alpha man in recent history was a 5'2" manlet

>b-b-but I'm 6'2" and I can get girls to suck my dick whenever I want! That makes me an alpha Chad!
kek, getting blowjobs is easy. How many women would be willing to literally stab somebody to death for you? Oh, you don't have any women who would break into a rich person's house and stab the whole family to death? Sorry lanklet, but that makes you a beta.
Charles "Chad" Manson had an entire harem of sexy young women that would literally murder anybody he wanted them to. He had a dozen gorgeous young ladies that would break into a home and stab everybody to death just because he told them to.
If you don't have a crew of hot ass willing to spend the rest of their lives in prison just because you told them to, you're beta as fuck.
>b-b-but I have lots of money!
Yeah, so did Roman Polanski and Leno LaBianca. How's that work out? Manson sent his femme fatales to murder Polanski's family including his unborn child and then they stabbed LaBianca too.
>b-b-but this isn't Veeky Forums related
Veeky Forums is a board for discussing height, that's been clearly established by all the insecure lanklets on here trying (and failing) to mock Chads just for being shorter than them. But also:

Has Veeky Forums ever been to prison? Do guys in prison work out as much as Hollywood tells me they do? Movies and TV tell me all the dudes in prison just lift weights all day and are jacked as fuck, is that really how it is? Should I just stab some people so I can go the Penn and get jacked?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?rlz=1C1AVNG_enUS726US726&ei=r_IUWpygOKfHjwSy3ZGgAg&q=Eric Wareheim&oq=Eric Wareheim&gs_l=psy-ab.3...0.0.0.18534.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.CfpWC66iHY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bourgie lanklets BTFO

>someone unironically typed all this and called charles manson alpha
i'm really glad i don't struggle with autism like so many people on this site

would he have been as crazy if he was 6'? or would he have been just as crazy but way more influential?

Cope

C O P E
O
P
E

u jelly? U mad that you will never have an entire gang of pic-related willing to do ANYTHING you asked? Willing to commit mass murder for you? Willing to spend the rest of their life in prison for you?

>most alpha

The little shit got butthurt about being rejected by some hollywood faggots then told a few of his dumbass followers to murder the occupants of the hollywood cunt's residence. His impotent bullshit caused the murder of innocent people.

I'm all about revenge and vigilante justice but the dude was just a big batshit insane crybaby. Good riddance

>prison
Isn't that how Kali Muscle got his Muscle? But yeah idk, I've always wondered how buff prisoners actually get

this guy was 6'9 and facefucked so many girls

He probably acts like a bitch as well. You can get alpha manlets like manson and napolean, but you also get completely beta ones like stalin and lenin

I just got out last month theres a few but the food sucks lots of soy unless you got money for commissary at least where i was

This guy was 6'2" and did as well

>decapitated and fucked his mother's head

Should have just played basketball

What is more unattractive: a manlet or a tall soyboy??

tall soyboy
so much potential, wasted
google.com/search?rlz=1C1AVNG_enUS726US726&ei=r_IUWpygOKfHjwSy3ZGgAg&q=Eric Wareheim&oq=Eric Wareheim&gs_l=psy-ab.3...0.0.0.18534.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c..64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.CfpWC66iHY4

>actually responding to the Veeky Forums topic
bless you anons. Thanks for the info, I'll remember to stash some money for commissary first so I can get jacked in prison

Try typing less text next time. Most of us have a shorter attention span than you.

The only reason there can be for him repeatedly saying it is that the height 5' 2" is so abnormally short for a white American male that it adds yet another freakishly unique aspect to the Manson caricature. In fact, Manson is at least 5' 6". This is born out by the height indicated on the California Department of Corrections record card reprinted on page 118 of The Manson File. It is also born out by the personal experience of St. Geo, who has observed Manson during over 100 visits at California State Prison - Corcoran. The photo in Helter Skelter which purports to show Manson as being 5' 2" is clearly incorrect and probably faked. This can be shown by continuing the height scale to Manson's left down to 0'. If Manson was 5' 2" tall, as the scale indicates, the scale should reach 0' where his feet meet the floor. It doesn't. It goes below his feet, out of the photograph, and off the page.

>pic
>What is parralax, never heard of him before
>you can map something in 36 from only 2 known points

wtf is this whole post and where is that pic from?

Lmfao these ugly bitches.

No one gives a shit about their opinion just look at the way they type,disgusting,they should be gassed

talking with sister and she agreed young stalin was a hard 8 then i told her his height and she knocked him down to a soft 6

yeah I've heard the 5'2 height is a lie, and he is more like 5'5-5'6

You are a faggot and your sister is a bitch,and no one cares about your trash opinions

>Sister is stallin handsome
>Yes brother wow 8/10
>He is short heh lol
>Teeeeeheeeeee make it a 6/10 teeeeheeee
>Hah fucking manlets right hehhah
>Soft 6 brother teehee
>Ok gonna post this now ok

yeah women are shallow as fuck

how tall are you...

>yeah women are shallow as fuck
its just biology the genetic lottery is a rough thing, man

Obviously 5'6

i feel bad for any guy thats under 5'9 at the absolute lowest

act like an alpha manlet and girls say you have short man syndrome i know literally 5 dudes who act like this and girls always say the same,if they were 8 inches taller they'd be called bad boys

What women think does not matter shit.

Yeah.

Veeky Forums memes aside you can honestly get by in life pretty well at 5'9 as long as you work out and you're attractive.
I'm 5'10 myself and don't even think about it.

at 5'10 they just view you as average height and 6' up they start finding your tallness super attractive. this is of course talking about a girl at an average height of about 5'6

5'3 brown and pride

I did once experience what it was like to be tall because I grew to 5'10 very early on. I was always the tallest in my class and getting girls was a lot easier.
It's more of a process now. Still don't feel hindered.

>Still don't feel hindered.
its a disadvantage, women like to look up to a man so a 3-4 inch height difference is nearly a minimum. for taller girls (5'10ish) theyll accept a 2 inch height difference, but really look for guys that are around 6'3 and up. its more of a ratio kinda of thing

What I mean is, sure, women won't say I'm tall, but they won't think I'm short either.

>women like to look up to a man so a 3-4 inch height difference

Average height of a woman is about 5'6 and in the US it's 5'4 so then I'd be doing great at 5'10 or even 5'9 according to you.

>tfw 5'6
>tfw have 5'5 qt who picked me over a 6'1 lanklet
>tfw she attacked her own friend because she called me cute and told her she doesnt deserve me
>tfw I reward her every single day with a sweet pounding
>tfw I genuinely love her

Guys I look like ron weasley. Like a hipster dork, and a ginger.
Tell me how this is possible?

>5'10 or even 5'9 according to you.
yep thats what im saying. its just you want get that "your so tall" bonus. you do have to take into account of the initial competition. lets say your a guy at 5'8 with a 9/10 face and a 6'1 guy with a 7/10 face are going to be on the same playing field. so when they are trying to get the same girl lets say 5'6 they are going to have to win the competition with something other than looks

>>tfw have 5'5 qt who picked me over a 6'1 lanklet
too many variables to tell. ive got a few long stories about this kinda shit, but it boils down to a lot more than how attractive you are. women are a fucking weird animal

how'd he do it? how'd he convince attractive, otherwise normal chicks to fuck him and murder people for him?

S-satan?
BE GONE

cashed in on the hippy movement with a charisma level similar to hitlers, but didnt have the intelligence or cultural drive to actually do anything with it

Oh, gotcha

In that way it is a disadvantage but if the girl you're dating isnt a thot she wont run off with a guy cause he's a few inches taller so its cool.

>manlets take their rage out on people killing them
When will you learn?

Charisma is the most powerful trait for attractiveness believe it or not

>girl you're dating isnt a thot
attractiveness is a powerful thing i would say it accounts for a large portion of any relationship. thats why i believe in a 2 points up or down system. if your a 4/10 that snagged a 7/10 she will never quite be satisfied with the relationship. she may or may not figure out why and this does go for both sides of the relationship. meaning if the scores were flipped

He was half insane but half a nice guy. I sent him a letter like 10 years ago and he wrote back a few months later. He went on about just wanting to get out and play music.
That letter might be worth something now.

So close to home

You have to have sex every day. Sometimes multuple times a day. She wont cheat on you because she will lack nothing. You need to fuck her, even on her period. You need to fuck her hard constantly for the rest of your lives until you get old.
But you need to fuck often, and hard, and make it passionate. Wake up early to eat her pussy before work. Make her life a blurr of sex, candles, date nights, walks in the moonlight and travel.
If you get sucked into a routine she will get bored and leave. No girl wants to wake up and have every day be the same. So be spontaneous, a loose cannon, dominant but also caring.

T. 35 y/o been married since I was 18.

your 100% right. im not disagreeing with you, but if your wife was a solid 9/10 when you met her and you were a solid 5/10(dont know your scores) you probably wouldnt have gotten married in the first place. how attractive you are to her is extremely important. ive just been using average scores not including fetish inflations and types. if your not very attracted to her its not going to work. you will never get to that age where looks dont matter anymore or as much because it will never kick off or last long enough. essentially one of you will friendzone the other one

i accidently flipped the scores :/

What did charles manson actually do?

Doesn't matter what you both are. It matters what she thinks you are. If she's an 8 and you're a 6, make her think she's a 6 and you're an 8 when you're together.

The worst thing in the world a girl can have is self esteem.

He was too much of a clumsy oaf to do anything involving coordination.

There was one point where he killed a girl, stuffed her in the trunk, thought he locked his keys in the car, ran away to abandon the car, fell over, and then found the keys to his car in his comically large pockets.

He was a cult leader.

He managed to convince a bunch of hippy thots that he was a god and basically sent them out to kill certain people

>Hitler was 5'9

even he knew it was the shittiest height

He has some shoes on there, also hes still not close to half of the 5 feet rectangle so hes pretty damn close to 5'2.

Charisma, drugs, hippy movement, drugs, and music

lmao shit man that's straight out of a cartoon

>If she's an 8 and you're a 6, make her think she's a 6 and you're an 8 when you're together.

2 points system. you can try to break her down, but you guys have to be in the same arena to do that under normal circumstances and anywhere around normal circumstances. it will most likely not work thats the kinda shit you do to sate a fetish with a girl thats a good bit bellow you in score

you need to make her think your on her level with things like a great personality, dressing well, and being well groomed its still with the 2 points system

and of course attractiveness is all fucking relative, but people almost always score nearly the same no matter who rates them

Imagine letting the manlet meme get to you this badly.

while im at it with this shit let me do a small rating system

when she says
>your a hard(or solid) 8
8.5/10
>your an 8
congrats your an 8
>your a soft 8
your a 7.5

You're reaching so far that you've contradicted yourself, kiddo. "It's objective but subjective"? I mean, come on. It doesn't take much in the way of social skills to crack a woman's frame. You can probably learn in a night. Well, maybe not you in particular, but still.

Sounds like an old Disney spoof...

Maybe comedy. Hm.

types play a big role lets say your a 5/10, but she likes "nerdy" looking guys you just got bumped up to a 6/10 and shes a solid 8/10 you are now in her arena

scores are subjective

> It doesn't take much in the way of social skills to crack a woman's frame.
yeah no shit

if shes not attracted to you shes mind games will have virtually no affect a 5/10 under normal circumstances is not gonna grab a 8/10 even with a stellar personality and his look put together

These girls are freaks, he's 5'9 how tall are they?

theyre wearing heels most likely

Probably 6 or 6'1 at the absolute most

Could be wearing heels too

>manlets coping so hard that they seek their idols in psycho murderers
lmao @ state of Veeky Forums right now
hope someone murders your family, well se how proud youll be then, dipshit edgelord

>i closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep
instead of telling your wife how rude it is you go to post on leddit, being a manlet is the least of that faggots problems

Manson didn't murder anyone

yeah totally
Osama and Hitler too I bet
he was a nice guy eh?
neck youself

to be fair, this seems more like a case of their own insecurity coming out. This guy is rich, attractive, and famous, they have to find something to peg him on.

>Hitler
he was a nice guy

Hitler never murdered anyone either
and I don't know about Osama.

We're talking about first degree here. Telling someone to kill people and doing it yourself are two completely different things

Why is my pile of shit proud of itself?

I'm 6' and I feel like a fucking midget, I'm not joking. Also short people are either amazing kind people or little assholes, no in between.

>I'm 6' and I feel like a fucking midget

Stop browsing Veeky Forums

It's not even Veeky Forums. I was one of the tallest in my year when I left school. Now I see giants everywhere.

I'm 6'1, see guys who are 5'10 irl and think they're my height until I see a reflection or something

I would have scampered right the fuck off if this happened to me.

dumb copeposter

Are you scandinavian or slavic or something? That seems weird otherwise

>proceeded to use her head as a dartboard and put her tongue in the garbage disposal

why the fuck did i look into all of this

Nu Zealand.

Oh

Well Maoris can be tall as fuck

Know that feel, bro.

I've maxed out at 6'1 and now when I go back to NZ for work every now and then, it seems like every cunt above 15 is 6 foot.

>sexy young women
>gorgeous young ladies
>a crew of hot ass
>femme fatales
picrelated
op youre not even trying you faggott

In my country girls are avarage 5'11 so if he is 5'9, that is really short.

>In my country girls are avarage 5'11

Gross

left can grow a better mustache than I can

You guys need to watch the 2006 documentary filmed inside the Manson Family, shit was hot as fuck.

Naked orgies everywhere with 8-10/10 girls

He had a group of front line women that he regularly had sex with, these women were the ones controlled enough to do what he said.

Manson family was very large.

Wtf dud