Is it possible to bench 225 as a natty?

Is it possible to bench 225 as a natty?

Is it possible for you /pol/fags to fuck off?

OMG THAT TWEET
>FLAME WAR

But, seriously, little privileged white girl has little grounds for bitching about "the patriarchy." Try living in Sudan, cunt.

yes
that like 2 plates wtf any natty can do that
how weak are you?

You should be able to if you lift consistently for 2-3 months

only with elite top 1% genetics

no give up on impossible dreams

Yes no shit, look at the IPF
In b4 "they're all roiding" jealous fags

Yea, most men should be able to reach 225 kg ez pz.

What are "progressives" progressing to?

Dont listen to these trolls op. If you ever see anyone benching that much they are definitely on a cycle of something. No normal human can lift that much weight.

Um, sweetie, you're life doesn't mean anything in comparison to a womens. Just because you are "innocent", doesn't mean you can't be punished

>mentally ill woman says something objectionable
>twitter verified

anything is progress as long as you're going somewhere

>unpopular opinion
it depends on who you talk to. Most feminists would agree with her, but in sane circles it's definitely unpopular
also
>that twitter
holy shit, that entire feed is feminist bullshit.
>225
I repped it natty, fuck off with shit questions.

Another.
This is what feminism looks like

why do niggas keep killing themselves?
stop it u dumb fuckers

That's fucking sad. He was probably a nice kid, an asshole wouldn't kill himself over that. Poor mom. Some lying bitch killed a family.

i wish she could be sentenced to actually being raped by 4 300lb giga niggers for this

It's a slide thread, OP the sucker of cocks asks a totally retarded question with an inflammatory picture to direct the actual discussion.

If OP the gobbler of all cocks big and small was actually Veeky Forums he'd have taken the cock out of his mouth to ask a more debatable question, instead he chose to keep slobbing the knob and ask a DYEL question.

>sliding Veeky Forums
end your suffering

We all want progress. But progress means getting nearer to the place where you want to be. And if you have taken a wrong turning then to go forward does not get you any nearer. If you are on the wrong road progress means doing an about-turn and walking back to the right road and in that case the man who turns back soonest is the most progressive man. There is nothing progressive about being pig-headed and refusing to admit a mistake. And I think if you look at the present state of the world it's pretty plain that humanity has been making some big mistake. We're on the wrong road. And if that is so we must go back. Going back is the quickest way on.

-CS Lewis

He was already suffering from depression, combined with being a teenager and being accused of rape, I don't find it particularly surprising.

What would you have done?

>that is a price "i" am absolutely willing to pay
>"""I"""

why do you post such nonsense OP

i think it's over for white males, how can we ever recover? I'm not even trolling.

Threads like this make me feel good to be incel. I get absolutely 0 female attention

How are you not trolling? Being a white male is fucking great.Women are most attracted to you, businesspeople assume you are competent, foreigners are excited by your presence, you can do things and people won't discuss it in a racial context. It's fucking great and I would never give it up.

move to south america and have latinas worship your white dick

Yes it is. Not during my cut but during maintenance and bulking season

If some cunt ruined my life with fake rape allegations I'd fucking actually rape her then kill her family, fuck. Hearing about this kinda stuff is infuriating.

she should have taken the girl out before killing herself

I 1RM at 355 and I have been natty for my entire 8 year lifting career. 2 plate is literally attainable if you start from a good athletic base and lift consistently for like 4 months.

Is every female political commentator just retarded or what?
>men punished for rape regardless of whether it happened
>men rape in greater numbers
The absolute state of this country

At the gym now, lifetime natty, just did 100kg for 10 reps before reading this. I dont mean to be that dick but its nothing special.

Not retarded. Just completely free of consequences.

Thing about rape is the legal definition (forcible or coerced (threat of force) sexual penetration) precludes women from raping and men from being raped. Female forces PIV? Made to penetrate, not penetrated. Forcible butt penetration? Sodomy is not sex. Etc.

Not that it's not illegal or criminal, it's just not "rape."

yes. They're women, why did you have to ask.

What's your height and weight bro

>Do this or I'll claim you raped me and it won't matter whether you did or not
>Okay might as well rape you then

Nah. Raped by 10 130 lb beta orbiters. Sounds like she'd like the other

Benched 225 for 7 today, wasn't even going hard..... Eat and get big u fucking slut

5'9, 220 pounds, what Veeky Forums would consider fat and trying to work on that.

friend in highschool got accused of rape after he broke up with his gf and started dating another girl
Ex did it because she was jealous.
Police came and took him out of the classroom and everything
Teachers shat on him even though he proved himself innocent and was back in class the next day
all the girls rushed to his ex gf's side to support her
Absolutely disgusting, i'm not sure where he is now, but i bet his life is still fucked up because of it.

You mean what any non-obese person would consider fat??

>Teachers shat on him even though he proved himself innocent and was back in class the next day

He could (and should have) done something about that.

Jesus fuck I'm 6'5 190 lbs and there's still a lot of softness in my body, I lift 225 for reps too

wow if he was actually going to kill himself he should have raped her and offed her family first jeez

I am 5'9 and 149 pounds and still out of shape/chubby. I sincerely don't see how someone of the same height but 70 pounds heavier (and 30 pounds fatter than I was at my absolutely zenith of girth) would not be a fatster.

What do you suppose a kid in high school could do? He's fucked 9 out of 10 times unless he has people to support him.

Complain to someone in charge for starters.