Also checked

Idk man her pussy must have been frothing after reading that

>piling on the jokes like it's Saturday night

Ayyy

I haven't heard the dragon one before, I can't believe it didn't work

>No why
>haha
>sure
this is why i fucking hate women. they have nothing interesting to say, they just expect you carry the conversation and do all the work like entitled cunts, like they're some kind of trophy to be won. this is why every man should take the bi pill

>implying you get the chance to use pickup lines any day of the week

Ayyy

They actually are able to carry the conversations. They probably just don't do it with you because you are a boring person.

go with one line then try to be a human instead of a virgin cuck afraid of rejection so you automatically make it impossible for her to give you a valid response.

its a weird thing they will reply when they aren't interested

You were being vulgar

Are you fucking stupid as fuck? Most grills are lazy, stupid, narcissistic, braindead, adult children who think this life is completely about receiving attention. JUST because it makes them feel good.
This stupid bitch here was interested enough to reply back but because she couldn't carry a fucking conversation like an educated human with a personality the dude resulted to another corny pickup line that resulted in her thinking she is better than him because of the Overkill. Thus she lost interest. He was being stupid by not immediately unmatching this brain dead thot who has ten thousand other thirsty fucks vying for her attention.
Most girls are dumb, treat them as such and watch them turn into those annoying girls back in elementary school who will never leave you alone when you are trying to have fun on the playground.
Girls are stupid.

Who hurt you, user?

you should be happy she didn't respond. she looks fat and ugly as fuck

>this thread

Shhh, quietly check the digits and grab some casein.

Life user. Life.

Maybe try talking to them like a normal person ya fuckin homo

>this is why i fucking hate women. they have nothing interesting to say, they just expect you carry the conversation and do all the work like entitled cunts, like they're some kind of trophy to be won.

you were doing good until that bi shit, gtfo /mlp/ Veeky Forums

>unfunny, unoriginal pick up lines
>she's heard them a hundred times before
>puts in no effort to be interesting
>w-w-why won't women talk to me :(

Please have sex

It's funny how everyone is shitting on that one user yet he's dead spot on. That is exactly how the vast majority of women behave and act these days and they not only get away with this shitty and unacceptable behavior, but they are pampered, enabled and protected even further. I bet most of you that disagree are the same faggots that turn around and get treated like shit by women and wonder why

Just act like u are the prize but at the same time show intererest. If the bitch isnt receptive she isnt worth your time anyway. Know your own value and be certain it is alot more than somr fucken tinder slut. Besides guys can do alot better in real life anyway just by cold approaching and showing confidence.
The quality of girls I can pull at a club doesnt even come close to the matches i get on tinder its really quite a fucken joke.

She's fucking ugly who cares.

You don't speak to many women, do you?

Learn to use smileys, man. Tinder will be so much easier.

men are shallow too, user

t. White Knight

guys what do i say next

“Yeah bro, I’m talkin* o this cutie named Veronica, I’m gonna take her out to that fine ass Italian place, with the piano, then we’ll go for a moonlit stroll through my vineyard and finish it up with her being appreciative in my porce

Ask if you can nut in her pusseh

wow get laid my dude

the reach is real with this one.

CHUCK E CHEESE

am i a chair because sit on my face bitch

Ask if she fucks or if you're wasting your time

Write:
Pls have sex with me

None of the girls I talk to are like that

Maybe you should stop getting so mad yo

I have so much confidence I want you to meet me this weekend, when are you free?

Then she'll hesitate sort of, but lead you on, you keep going, eventually she gives in, then buttsex.

I went with this. Great advice, thanks user.

Girl here
Why is it when I put effort into tinder conversations men give conversation killer answers and when I ignore them long enough they start writing in paragraphs? Wtf is wrong with you guys?

tinder is for sex not for talking you silly cumdumpster